Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 30, 2021 12:26 PM
Oct 2020
I can't be the only one who noticed how convenient and stupid the PS is, especially in the manga characters pull out new attacks from there ass and the writers explains it in stupid way like "I aDded thE rEd enErgY witH mInUs eNErgy". Most of the watchers don't even pay attention to it, they are just like "it's probably making sense so I'm not gonna pay attention". This is like a Nen system with asspulls
Jul 30, 2021 12:35 PM
Oct 2020
I don't expect people to agree with me because it's all the hype right now but what I'm saying is true
Jul 30, 2021 12:42 PM
Feb 2021
if you haven’t noticed the whole anime is just a action fest with little to no buildup so the PS isn’t very surprising to say the least.
Jul 30, 2021 12:45 PM

Feb 2021
it’s confusing so i just don’t pay any attention to it
Jul 30, 2021 12:54 PM
Mar 2021
Downgood said:
I don't expect people to agree with me because it's all the hype right now but what I'm saying is true

No. You're right. It's a bullshit. Best Power sistems in anime is Furyoku and let's say nen.
Jul 30, 2021 1:07 PM
May 2020
kavvern said:
kavvern said:
same lmao
?,!.!:!:
Jul 30, 2021 1:15 PM

Aug 2020
Downgood said:
I can't be the only one who noticed how convenient and stupid the PS is, especially in the manga characters pull out new attacks from there ass and the writers explains it in stupid way like "I aDded thE rEd enErgY witH mInUs eNErgy". Most of the watchers don't even pay attention to it, they are just like "it's probably making sense so I'm not gonna pay attention". This is like a Nen system with asspulls

Agreed and I found it hilarious how they tried to cover the shounen troupe of the characters explaining their abilities to the enemy by saying "My ability works better if I explain it to my enemies"
Jul 30, 2021 1:19 PM

Jan 2009
minus energy + minus energy = positive energy

easy math lol
Jul 30, 2021 1:32 PM
Jun 2021
Tyraq said:
Downgood said:

Agreed and I found it hilarious how they tried to cover the shounen troupe of the characters explaining their abilities to the enemy by saying "My ability works better if I explain it to my enemies"

Because it is a psychological power system that works on consciousness. So if the enemy knows how it works there is more curse energy going into the technique.
Jul 30, 2021 1:40 PM
Apr 2021
So you say the viewers don't pay attention and blame then authors for something, how very interesting
Jul 30, 2021 1:40 PM

Apr 2021
The most hilarious scene was Gojou mixing the red ball with blue ball and making a purple ball. Like dude couldn't you have put a little more effort LMAO
I love Monogatari Series
Jul 30, 2021 1:44 PM

Jun 2021
deg said:

easy math lol
lmao 😂 I laughed soo hard when gojo said that
You are amazing 『Natsuki Subaru』
Jul 30, 2021 1:46 PM

Dec 2020
The show has the worst writting I've ever seen bruh what did u expect? It's fucking garbage shounen
Jul 30, 2021 1:56 PM
Feb 2021
Yeah but it’s a shonen I don’t agree with the genre defying claims or anything like that but I do also understand most writers in the genre are gonna build their stories in a way that still feels familiar to their target demographic. The power system so far to me is alright at best. I think it’s biggest strength is more of the inner workings of the sorcerers but I just clocked in at about episode 11 so I’ll save my reservations until I’m finished.
Jul 30, 2021 2:17 PM
Jan 2021
I heard the whole show was just an advertisement for the manga
Jul 30, 2021 3:48 PM
Jun 2021
I dont know about the others, bit Gojos technique is explained in the JumpGiga 2021 summer issue. I’ve read somewhere that its explained tru mathematical calculations and its so complicates that students etc. could not ttanslate it yet (to english)
Jul 30, 2021 4:03 PM
Jan 2020
den1z said:
I dont know about the others, bit Gojos technique is explained in the JumpGiga 2021 summer issue. I’ve read somewhere that its explained tru mathematical calculations and its so complicates that students etc. could not ttanslate it yet (to english)

Yeah no, that's a big cap
Jul 30, 2021 4:06 PM
Jun 2021
Ginsoka said:
den1z said:

I wouldnt know cause i havent read the full translated version, do you maybe know briefly what does it say if you claim its cap?
Jul 30, 2021 4:08 PM
Jan 2020
den1z said:
Ginsoka said:

I wouldnt know cause i havent read the full translated version, do you maybe know briefly what does it say if you claim its cap?

The manga is officially dubbed so I don't wanna listen that it was wrongly translated, because it's not fan translated
Jul 30, 2021 4:36 PM
Jan 2021
Damn. People really be hating this show. The PS is mostly psychological. It's heavily inspired from Nen, even the author claims it I think. Idk if you guys read the manga, but it's explained more there. I probably might be entering into spoiler territory so be wary.

Techniques can be inherited, megumi inherited the clan technique that's the Shadow thingy. Gojo clan has yet to be explained but for the most part, it's infinity. Kamo clan has also not been properly explained, but we know Noritoshi uses blood manipulation.

Again, the PS is mostly psychological, hence the powers and characters are intertwined. Megumi with shadows, Nobara with a hammer and nails...

I don't really think the PS is hard to understand or dumb, feel free to ask tho. I am probably not the best to answer these questions since my iq is in the negatives, but I'll try and respond...

Have a good day tho :)
Jul 30, 2021 7:30 PM
Sep 2020
Tyraq said:
Downgood said:

you must be dumb if you think that’s funny because is one of the most interesting ways of dealing with the typical problem that is characters explaining their powers to their enemies before using it but yeah people just like to blindly hate now a days… it’s definitely not perfect but it’s not for dumb people like the most in this thread either
Jul 30, 2021 7:32 PM
Sep 2020
Fspadfoot929 said:
So you say the viewers don't pay attention and blame then authors for something, how very interesting
blind hate towards the series that’s been thrown by stupid people with little to no brain that don’t even try to understand
Jul 30, 2021 7:35 PM
Sep 2020
Ginsoka said:
den1z said:

The manga is officially dubbed so I don't wanna listen that it was wrongly translated, because it's not fan translated
wtf are you even talking about dude?? The other guy was saying that in jump giga summer 2021 an 8 page jjk special was released explaining gojos power with the help of real live mathematicians but it was so complicated that even the Japanese are having trouble understanding much less the people that want to translate it for westerns to read it Jesus learn your facts before spouting nonsense
Jul 30, 2021 7:38 PM
Sep 2020
Farhan_4 said:
Damn. People really be hating this show. The PS is mostly psychological. It's heavily inspired from Nen, even the author claims it I think. Idk if you guys read the manga, but it's explained more there. I probably might be entering into spoiler territory so be wary.

Techniques can be inherited, megumi inherited the clan technique that's the Shadow thingy. Gojo clan has yet to be explained but for the most part, it's infinity. Kamo clan has also not been properly explained, but we know Noritoshi uses blood manipulation.

Again, the PS is mostly psychological, hence the powers and characters are intertwined. Megumi with shadows, Nobara with a hammer and nails...

I don't really think the PS is hard to understand or dumb, feel free to ask tho. I am probably not the best to answer these questions since my iq is in the negatives, but I'll try and respond...

dont even bother… the ps is far from perfect in fact there’s no ps that’s perfect but the people that hate it and their reasoning is “the characters take powers out their asses” didnt watch or read the manga with the intention of understanding it in the first place
Jul 30, 2021 7:41 PM
Sep 2020
Downgood said:
it’s not even the fact that’s all hype as you say!! I perfectly know that this ps is not perfect and that stuff like nen is arguably better but the reason behind your claims is stupid and proves you didn’t read the manga with the same attention levels as you did to the hxh one because then you would be saying the same about nen
Jul 30, 2021 7:44 PM
Nov 2020
Fa5P said:
Downgood said:
it’s not even the fact that’s all hype as you say!! I perfectly know that this ps is not perfect and that stuff like nen is arguably better but the reason behind your claims is stupid and proves you didn’t read the manga with the same attention levels as you did to the hxh one because then you would be saying the same about nen
didnt read the manga = stupid
Jul 30, 2021 7:46 PM
Sep 2020
sabervergarden said:
Fa5P said:
didnt read the manga = stupid
reading the manga with little to no attention to the details explaining the ps as one guy commented to then come here and talk shit about that = stupid yes
Jul 30, 2021 8:10 PM
Feb 2021
Downgood said:
your whole reason behind ur statement is just proof you don’t pay attention.
Jul 30, 2021 8:12 PM
Feb 2021
Ginsoka said:
den1z said:

dude Gojo’s power is literally the mathematical concept of infinity ;-;
Jul 30, 2021 9:09 PM

Jan 2018
Just say the power system is too hard to understand for you
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Jul 30, 2021 9:22 PM
Jun 2021
youwantsauce said:
The show has the worst writting I've ever seen bruh what did u expect? It's fucking garbage shounen

Ur a fucking idiot if u think it is garbage shounen
Jul 30, 2021 10:03 PM
Aug 2014
Raccoonbro said:
youwantsauce said:

Is it a generic shounen, you fucking monkey.
Jul 30, 2021 11:11 PM
Oct 2020
Fa5P said:
Farhan_4 said:

dont even bother… the ps is far from perfect in fact there’s no ps that’s perfect but the people that hate it and their reasoning is “the characters take powers out their asses” didnt watch or read the manga with the intention of understanding it in the first place

I knew clowns like you will say shit like "it's you who didn't understand it" I was focused all the time and I understand the power system. The thing was about how the writer pulls out new attacks on spot and explain it stupidly
Jul 30, 2021 11:13 PM
Oct 2020
Raccoonbro said:
youwantsauce said:

And you must be a new watcher if you think it's original. Shit is carbon copy of yyh, bleach and naruto
Jul 30, 2021 11:16 PM
Jan 2020
Fa5P said:
Ginsoka said:

wtf are you even talking about dude?? The other guy was saying that in jump giga summer 2021 an 8 page jjk special was released explaining gojos power with the help of real live mathematicians but it was so complicated that even the Japanese are having trouble understanding much less the people that want to translate it for westerns to read it Jesus learn your facts before spouting nonsense

Quoting her "japnese students couldn't translate it"
Jul 30, 2021 11:31 PM
Jul 2020
kavvern said:
I thought I was the only one who didn't 😅
Jul 30, 2021 11:47 PM
Dec 2018
Amy_Sensei said:
I heard the whole show was just an advertisement for the manga

Yeah, that's usually the whole point of making anime out of an existing work...
Jul 31, 2021 12:16 AM
May 2020
Fa5P said:
Tyraq said:

you must be dumb if you think that’s funny because is one of the most interesting ways of dealing with the typical problem that is characters explaining their powers to their enemies before using it but yeah people just like to blindly hate now a days… it’s definitely not perfect but it’s not for dumb people like the most in this thread either

Thanks you... Ive been reading all the comments and finally aomething logicql and true! People so want to hate this show bcs all humanity loves it rn lol. But its so fucking unnecessary. Its a good show. With reeealy enjoyable characters, top quality animation and interesting concept. Let the people enjoy this show for god sakes! Why u all want to hate it so much? Ahhh!
Jul 31, 2021 1:22 AM
Jun 2021
deg said:

easy math lol

You have to multiply it lol
Jul 31, 2021 2:24 AM

Jan 2009
Pranster said:
deg said:

easy math lol

You have to multiply it lol

sure lol my bad but the point is can you apply math to energy like that
Aug 1, 2021 10:30 AM

Dec 2020
GiantQAACSleier said:
Raccoonbro said:

Is it a generic shounen, you fucking monkey.
stfu dogs its worse than a generic garbage ass shounen lol
Aug 1, 2021 10:33 AM
Jun 2021
Downgood said:
Raccoonbro said:

And you must be a new watcher if you think it's original. Shit is carbon copy of yyh, bleach and naruto

I know it’s not original but not every show is for plot, u can’t tell me the action is bad, and not every show has to be a complicated thing with a God tier PS. U don’t have to overthink thinks bro, Gojo made a blue and red ball of energy, combined them for a purple one and bam it’s strong, not everything needs to be explained and this show isn’t even supposed to go for too much longer
Joash123Aug 1, 2021 10:40 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

_MushiRock11_ - Sep 19, 2020

491 by M-Reh »»
Yesterday, 3:09 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

639 by PRIME_OptiK »»
May 4, 12:58 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2020

237 by manishtandurkar »»
Apr 25, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2021

244 by yaybeachepisode »»
Apr 18, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2021

351 by Hater-chan »»
Apr 15, 10:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.