Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 28, 2021 5:28 PM
Jul 2021
To people who haven’t read the manga how long do you think it will take for one of them to confess their love, Ik another season has been confirmed do you think they still won’t confess next season because like that’s the whole point of the show, to get the other to confess their love
Im just intrigued to see how long they can go
Jul 28, 2021 5:40 PM
Jan 2021
Probably season 3 will cover the love confession
Jul 28, 2021 6:16 PM
Feb 2021
If I'm not wrong the love confession is around chap 150 so maybe they will in the next season
Jul 28, 2021 7:21 PM
Jan 2018
*Insert comment taking this post seriously here*
He died doing what he wanted, no matter what, right? I bet he was happy.

Good luck with berserk Kouji Mori, you'll need all the help you can get. We believe in you.
Jul 28, 2021 7:27 PM
Feb 2021
I'm gonna try to tiptoe around an answer for your question but don't worry too much about a confession. That by no means is the end of the show.

I've read the manga and I won't spoil anything. But based off the pace of the show, there are some epic things that will happen in season 3 that are far more interesting than a mere confession.
Jul 28, 2021 9:59 PM

May 2021
WannabeWeeb_ said:
To people who haven’t read the manga how long do you think it will take for one of them to confess their love, Ik another season has been confirmed do you think they still won’t confess next season because like that’s the whole point of the show, to get the other to confess their love
Im just intrigued to see how long they can go
read the 220th chapter of the Manga. It's good trust me.
Jul 29, 2021 2:38 AM
Jun 2021
It really doesn't matter, for me this is not what the series is about. "Love is war" is my favourite romance anime because it doesn't focus on the useless "omg how am i gonna confess omg ...omg" part. Rather it shows how two masterminds turn their feeling into a psychological battlefield (as the title suggests, duh), not making a move before considering which moves their opponent has available for them first.

For me it is a masterpiece depicting all the little details that are usually left out in a romance story. I really love how both Kaguya and Miyuki (unintentionally perhaps?) Grow closer through the attempts to expose and exploit the other's weaknesses.
Jul 29, 2021 3:27 AM
Jul 2021
hermu7013 said:
It really doesn't matter, for me this is not what the series is about. "Love is war" is my favourite romance anime because it doesn't focus on the useless "omg how am i gonna confess omg ...omg" part. Rather it shows how two masterminds turn their feeling into a psychological battlefield (as the title suggests, duh), not making a move before considering which moves their opponent has available for them first.

For me it is a masterpiece depicting all the little details that are usually left out in a romance story. I really love how both Kaguya and Miyuki (unintentionally perhaps?) Grow closer through the attempts to expose and exploit the other's weaknesses.
]Oh I totally agree, nothing wrong with I enjoyed it, I’m just curious how long they can hold out
Also I glanced at your anime list and I’d like to recommend you some I think you’d like, Your lie in April, Maid Sama, Clannad and Clannad after story, I want to eat your pancreas, Anohana, Golden time
Enjoy
Jul 29, 2021 4:50 AM
Jun 2021
WannabeWeeb_ said:
hermu7013 said:

]Oh I totally agree, nothing wrong with I enjoyed it, I’m just curious how long they can hold out
Also I glanced at your anime list and I’d like to recommend you some I think you’d like, Your lie in April, Maid Sama, Clannad and Clannad after story, I want to eat your pancreas, Anohana, Golden time
Enjoy
Thanks for the reccomendations, i have actually already watched Your lie in April just been a lil lazy and forgot to list it. I'll make sure to check the recommendations.

I'm guessing they can't hold out forever, but if it comes in the next season then prob like ep 9 or later.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Jun 20, 2020

665 by aod-kun »»
Mar 31, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2020

291 by kayiu102 »»
Feb 25, 12:15 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - May 23, 2020

304 by ZeStark »»
Feb 21, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2020

364 by princessukeni »»
Feb 17, 9:16 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 2, 2020

296 by Kier_Reference »»
Jan 31, 7:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.