Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 25, 2021 7:39 AM

Jul 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
OMG OMG OMG!!! This episode was even better than the previous one!
First of all, we finally got to see the OP and it's beautiful *sobs*

Banri imitating Yuki from the past, everyone's disaster at the kitchen, Riku's many faces made my day. Momo and the Izumi's brothers scene was great but HOLY CRAP YAMATO, that was even better than the game.

I freakin' love IDOLiSH7!
Jul 25, 2021 11:00 AM
Apr 2021
Yamato in that last scene freaked the hell outta me tbh x'D
I really thought he would strangle yuki until he faints...thank goodness that wasnt the case
Jul 25, 2021 11:24 AM

Jan 2017
this episode is everything i wanted it to be and more i loved this!! that was literally the best way to end the episode

the new opening is so cute!!! im in pain!!
Jul 25, 2021 11:25 AM
Dec 2016
Someone has to give Yamato a hug.
OP is very beautiful, but I'm so not okay after this episode...
Also, Sougo humming while cooking "the pool of blood". Cute.
HolyPandreJul 25, 2021 12:47 PM
Jul 25, 2021 1:28 PM
Jul 2021
This episode was probably the best of third beat yet, it has the best of the comedy and the best of the drama, also the last scene was amazing well done. I absolutely loved it
Between the new opening has gorgeous visuals too
Jul 25, 2021 6:32 PM

Jan 2015
Been waiting for the strangulation scene for over three years now, and it was perfect. I'm glad I didn't reread part 3, because I had no memory of when it was gonna happen and having it drop out of nowhere was such a (un)pleasant surprise. The way the camera rotated and moved to position Yuki higher than Yamato, as he was pushed and pushed to his lowest point until he finally snapped, was also a really nice touch.

OP is 2D, which was surprising. It kind of reminded of the Memories Melodies mv, what with all those shots of the characters just hanging out and having fun. The patterns in the background also look like they're mimicking the Sakura Message outfits. Though honestly I have no idea how they're gonna use this OP going forward. It feels so tonally different from the rest of the show lol. If we still had Wish Voyage I bet they'd be using the ep15 version of that OP every episode.

It's come to the point where I can't even relax during comedic scenes, because I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop. I feel like I was even more tense during the dorm scenes than when Yamato was choking Yuki out lmao.

Between Ryo's yakiniku in ep2 and Yuki's vegetarian feast in this one... i7 cookbook when? It looks like Riku and Tamaki need it
Jul 25, 2021 10:21 PM

Mar 2008
The OP is definitely out of place. Yamato needs some therapy.

This is still probably one of my favorite idol shows out there. I love everything about this.
Jul 26, 2021 8:30 AM

Jun 2020
everything about the last scene.. my mouth is foaming and I am doing backflips.
Jul 26, 2021 10:06 AM
Dec 2020
I loved this episode that last scene with yamato and yuki was really something and I’m looking forward to the next episode. Love this anime
Jul 26, 2021 1:33 PM

Aug 2017
Someone told that final scene wasn't very intense in the game but I'm glad it was intense here. This anime is amazing.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 2, 2022 4:32 AM

Feb 2020
And now Yamato snapped. .__.

So much drama.
Mar 12, 2022 2:10 PM

Jul 2007
Loving the Mitsuki and Momo moment, shipping the hell out of it 😍😍😍

Wow what an ending! Yamato doesn't really know what he wants 😢😢.

More topics from this board

Poll: » IDOLiSH7: Third Beat! Episode 3 Discussion

lovetwoyou - Jul 18, 2021

12 by Tsuxken »»
Jan 28, 6:41 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7: Third Beat! Episode 9 Discussion

KarenShirotori - Aug 29, 2021

15 by pendr4gonz »»
Nov 28, 2023 2:11 PM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7: Third Beat! Episode 13 Discussion

KarenShirotori - Sep 26, 2021

25 by AniStrawberry »»
Jul 3, 2023 8:16 AM

Poll: » IDOLiSH7: Third Beat! Episode 12 Discussion

Dorayakisama - Sep 19, 2021

21 by AniStrawberry »»
Jul 2, 2023 2:20 PM

» the 13th episode

flaresherbert - Jan 29, 2023

2 by RhythmicJustice »»
Jan 29, 2023 11:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.