Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 9, 2021 7:47 AM

Mar 2013
Wow, Ren in this episodes gives an impression of seriousness and stoic personality. This is probably her way to turn down proposals of half-baked ideas, at least of School Idols and this will probably urge Kanon and Keke to give a more serious thought for their love and passion for music and or School Idols but I wonder what is the connection of Ren's mom from School Idols?! Hmm...

I remembered Chi** when Chisato was rapping outside, hahaha.

This episode gives more of Chisato's character while trying to help Kanon from her problems. Later Keke asked Chisato to become one of them as a school idol but Kanon shut down the idea. Chisato's face looking at Kanon's, I wonder what was she thinking at that moment?! It makes me curious... XD

Keke later is hilarious and cute stating she is terrible at sports, makes me want to root for her later! *Plop* lol hahaha

The opening and ending theme songs that was given here in this episode are inspiringly pure and heart wrenching.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Sep 30, 2021 9:31 PM

Aug 2021
It's not surprising with Love Live! but I have to say WHAT ANIMATION! WHAT A SOUNDTRACK!
and when that feather appeared making reference to past generations uffff!!!! i admit i couldn't hold back the tears.
Feb 2, 2022 7:46 AM

Apr 2011
Damn. Kanon is so determined. Her keep saying 'never give up', I feel it. Though, its kinda unfair that they need to be 1st place at least they have a chance.

Seeing Kanon doing her best make me do my best as well to reach my goals this year.

Its just the 2nd episode and I'm already loving this. After watching Nijigasaki, Superstar feels better series. But its too early to really tell.
Nov 27, 2023 6:52 AM
Nov 2023
Really liked how Keke got Kanon to continue singing
Dec 2, 2023 9:52 PM

Dec 2012
For all of Keke's flops, her character is a sure hit. Loving those crazy expressions she keeps making. Hopefully having only five members means more screen time & focus on them. Love Live generally does a great job at balancing the character chemistry, but turning to a tighter knit group is a welcome change of pace. The ED has won me over, this is just legitimately fun.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Oct 17, 2021

72 by Zekkenshin »»
Dec 12, 2023 10:23 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! Episode 8 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Sep 19, 2021

34 by Zekkenshin »»
Dec 8, 2023 6:56 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! Episode 4 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Aug 15, 2021

47 by Zekkenshin »»
Dec 3, 2023 10:35 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

AkeZZZ - Jul 11, 2021

114 by Zekkenshin »»
Dec 1, 2023 9:15 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Superstar!! Episode 11 Discussion

removed-user - Oct 10, 2021

40 by 28012001 »»
Sep 29, 2023 6:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.