Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 17, 2021 7:28 PM
Sep 2008
So in which part of the Atelier series timeline does this anime fit? XD
Jul 18, 2021 3:09 PM
Jul 2021
WatchTillTandava said:
But one thing I don't understand is what the obsession and fascination is with isekai as a storytelling convention.

It reminds me of how some Western movies that are mostly G-rated deliberately contain a few swearwords to bump the rating to the more prestigious PG.
Likewise adding isekai elements to fantasy with a fish-out-of-water character lets you advertise it as isekai series. And you have a better shot at finding an audience if you use appealing popular labels.
I bet there are many stories that were superficially repainted as rom-com or harem just to make them more marketable. Once the viewers are hooked, they might enjoy those on their own merit.
Jul 19, 2021 5:17 PM

Mar 2019
really enjoyed watching these 2 episodes so far
a light hearted anime with a good amount of cuteness level yeah it's a nice change of pace from what i was watching recently .
Sep 23, 2021 8:03 AM

Jul 2015
Praise to the Medicine God! Praise brother Reiji! Those potions really flying off the shelves if even the demon king has acquired them, which means Reiji should consider expanding his business

Oct 26, 2021 8:05 PM
Jun 2014
So now he starts giving away things for free. Time to stop watching this as it's just too nonsensical. Im sure the entire series is riddled with stuff like this so im saving myself the headache
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2021

32 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2021

30 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 9:51 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2021

31 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2021

48 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 6:36 PM

Poll: » Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2021

37 by amlg »»
Jan 20, 3:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.