Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2021 4:13 PM

Jan 2019
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Man, this chapter was ok until that last part. The teacher is creepy af and I hope the author isn't trying to portray they're on a secret relationship or smth like that, it's too fucked up and would literally ruin the manga for me.

Although I gotta admit I'm even uncomfortable with the idea of Hirose having a crush on his teacher.
Jul 13, 2021 10:56 AM
Aug 2018
Honestly, I don't really know how to feel either. The previous chapter Hirose already seemed a bit weird about the teacher although I'm still more or less okay if it's just him having a crush on the teacher (I don't really like but... understandable, I guess? sadly, it's a more or less common troupe so I think it's just a bitter pill) but on that one the end was just... questionable.

I don't wanna jump to conclusions (especially cause the timeline also seems a bit wonky? I don't understand what happened between chapter 5 and 6) so I'll just wait but man I sure hope it isn't what it seems and the author doesn't go that way.
Dec 16, 2021 12:52 PM
Dec 2021
Same,from all the chapters i've read, chapter 6 is probably one of the most uncomfortable one for me. The teacher is wayy too sussy... it makes me worried for both Nakamura and Hirose. I hope the author clear things up more about what is happening between Hirose and that teacher... mannn, i just hope it ain't something weird.
Sep 16, 2022 11:35 AM

Jan 2021
Ah.. I was scared because I thought I was the only one that wasn't comfortable with chapter 6 :( in the previous chapters.. even from the prequel, I'm just trying to think positively that Hirose "admiring" sensei because he's an adult (older & mature) and looks cool, but from the part when they got haircut together to the last panel of this chapter... wow I'm really uncomfortable.

I was hoping that Nakamura and Hirose would make some progress on their relationship in this sequel but it seems that what actually made progress was Hirose's relationship with sensei -___- I don't like the idea of Hirose having a crush on sensei.. and sensei too seriously -__- what did he mean by saying that (I write this comment after finished all 9 chapters)

Jun 1, 2023 6:42 AM
Aug 2018
Yall are so gutter minded bro, The whole series is As wholesome as it can get, Stop projecting your dirty minds on it, That teacher is Nothing more than an understanding teacher who knows and is like a 'bro' and hirose simply admires him As teacher, even if he had Crush on teacher the teacher has shown to be more than mature enough,from all the previous chapters, to know how to handle and And act on the situation, like jesus , Stop Thinking of it in weird way -_- , I come to check discussion of a Wholesome manga and i see people talking shit like this 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Motto Ganbare! Nakamura-kun!! Chapter 5 Discussion

Saiaku27 - Jun 1, 2023

0 by Saiaku27 »»
Jun 1, 2023 7:05 AM

» Does anyone know when/if the next chapters will be translated?

Bizaster - Apr 1, 2021

4 by RealCheeze »»
Jan 3, 2023 4:22 AM

Poll: » Motto Ganbare! Nakamura-kun!! Chapter 1 Discussion

CMYK - Jan 18, 2020

9 by LynHuyin »»
Dec 9, 2022 12:52 PM

» Good news

Hxttori - Nov 18, 2021

3 by blahmoomoo »»
Aug 3, 2022 10:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.