Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Do you still trust White Fox to continue adapting ReZero?
Jul 1, 2021 7:34 AM

Oct 2020
First, i wanna thank White Fox for the dedication they put while making Season 2 Part 2. Unfortunately, due to a variety of problems, like the pandemic and working from home, the overall production of Season 2 Part 2 wasn't great. Considering the contents of season 3/arc 5, I can't help but wonder if white fox will be able to pull it off. What're your thoughts?
Jul 1, 2021 7:43 AM
Oct 2020
LilBoOfficial said:
First, i wanna thank White Fox for the dedication they put while making Season 2 Part 2. Unfortunately, due to a variety of problems, like the pandemic and working from home, the overall production of Season 2 Part 2 wasn't great. Considering the contents of season 3/arc 5, I can't help but wonder if white fox will be able to pull it off. What're your thoughts?

Okay so first of all, yes White Fox have done an amazing job up until now. The pandemic did limit them a lot but they still managed to pull it off and make it good enough. Now, the next arc should have heavy animation because of the content and I'm sure White Fox will do it well again. They won't be making it anytime before Winter 2022. I feel so because, of course there hasn't been any announcement yet and most of all the gap between S1 and S2 was a little big so they might do the same again.
Jul 1, 2021 7:44 AM
Jul 2020
For now i hope we even get s3😅
Jul 1, 2021 7:49 AM
Jul 2020
Honestly I want mappa to do re zero season 3.
Whitefox barely does sakuga, and that season needs it
Jul 1, 2021 7:55 AM
Feb 2021
Of course I do lol. They were fantastic so far and always delivered. Re Zero is luck for being in great hands.
Jul 1, 2021 7:58 AM

Oct 2019
Yes. I think White Fox will do an amazing job.
Besides, aside from pandemic, many from White Fox best staff was working with Mushoku Tensei, so that might have hindered their full capacity.
Then again, is not like the show went downhill from there, more like from 9 to 8.5; it was still solid in every aspect anyway.
Now that both series will not clash and considering that the studio needs the LN to write more so they don’t catchup fast in order to have potentially a Re:Zero Anime project every two years in the upcoming years, Season 3 will come at (If it happens/Most likely) Fall 2022 as the soonest so they have more than enough time to prepare and do well so there’s no rush at the moment while they could focus in other projects at the same time.
Jul 1, 2021 7:58 AM
Jul 2018
Wouldn't be the same without them. I trust them.
Jul 1, 2021 8:00 AM
Jul 2018
SirTristam said:

Re:Zero is the last thing that deserves to be cursed by Mappa's detrimental production issues.
Jul 1, 2021 8:06 AM

Jan 2019
WiT Studio should make Re:Zero Season 3. They are very good at action scenes and colors which fit Arc 5 my opinion.

Also Author of Re:Zero has connections with Wit Studio. White Fox should focus their own projects like Goblin Slayer, Re:Zero is too big for them.

MAPPA will ruin this series like they ruined AoT so no.
OkeanixJul 1, 2021 8:11 AM

Looking for better series than Re:Zero
Jul 1, 2021 9:34 AM
Jan 2021
MAPPA already overworking their employees so I don't think it's even possible.
Jul 1, 2021 9:37 AM
Feb 2021
[Honestly I want mappa to do re zero season 3.
Whitefox barely does sakuga, and that season needs it]

Nah Mappa already has to much on their plate, I feel like Excellent studios like Ufotable Or heck EVEN WIT. But White fox is goated so I see no issue but hopefully they can manage.
Jul 1, 2021 9:57 AM
May 2021
White Fox is one of my fav studios but i wish thry did more sakuga
Jul 1, 2021 10:11 AM
Jul 2020
Okeanix said:
WiT Studio should make Re:Zero Season 3. They are very good at action scenes and colors which fit Arc 5 my opinion.

Also Author of Re:Zero has connections with Wit Studio. White Fox should focus their own projects like Goblin Slayer, Re:Zero is too big for them.

Did you see chainsaw trailer and jjk?
Aot was just unlucky
Jul 1, 2021 10:51 AM
Nov 2020
Okeanix said:

Nice double standard. Aot s4 was better than Re:zero s2. They both used cgi but aot actually kept you entertained when there was no action. Aot didnt get ruined, you're just a key board warrior that only likes animes with waifus.
Jul 1, 2021 11:02 AM

Jan 2019
google_mapz said:
Okeanix said:

Nice double standard. Aot s4 was better than Re:zero s2. They both used cgi but aot actually kept you entertained when there was no action. Aot didnt get ruined, you're just a key board warrior that only likes animes with waifus.

Nope Re:Zero is much better with 25 Episodes (33 Episodes length) while AoT can't even deliver 16 Episodes which most are just dialogue episodes.

Lmao even Patrasche CG is better than any CG in Attack on Titan.

Jul 1, 2021 11:09 AM
Nov 2020
Okeanix said:
google_mapz said:

Nope Re:Zero is much better with 25 Episodes (33 Episodes length) while AoT can't even deliver 16 Episodes which most are just dialogue episodes.

Lmao even Patrasche CG is better than any CG in Attack on Titan.
The only reason I'll stop arguing with you is because you have Higurashi Gou rated a 9. I cant argue with other Higurashi fans
Jul 1, 2021 11:10 AM

Jan 2020
White fox have made many things I like so yeah, I do. I think they just got unlucky with season 2 with the pandemic and all

Jul 1, 2021 2:00 PM
Nov 2020
SirTristam said:
That would be a horrible idea, MAPPA is working on like 7 projects right now and there employees are already overworked.
Jul 1, 2021 2:18 PM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
SirTristam said:

I'd absolutely hate for it to swap studios so far into the series😅, have you seen the figths in the director's cut? If they can do that level of quality for season 3,then there is nothing mappa could improve upon. Then again if it looks like the last battle of season 3 then I guess you migth have a point.....
Jul 1, 2021 2:44 PM

Apr 2021
I'd be great if they could collab with A-1 pictures or wit for season 3.
Jul 1, 2021 3:10 PM
May 2019
SirTristam said:

Mappa would ruin Re: Zero imo, I think that they should stay with White Fox and wait with it...
Also, maybe Studio Brain/the one who did Mushoku Tensei would be nice, but I'm perfectly fine with White Fox
Jul 1, 2021 3:13 PM
May 2019
Chiribei said:
SirTristam said:

Re:Zero is the last thing that deserves to be cursed by Mappa's detrimental production issues.

Facts! I 100% agree with you
Jul 1, 2021 3:15 PM
Apr 2020
Season 2 was definitely a step down in terms of animation from season 1, but the production issues and episode lengths make it understandable. Despite the step down, the show still looked more than passable, and I never felt like the animation was greatly hindering my enjoyment. I hope that the relatively shorter length of arc 5 will allow them to bring back some of the stellar animation from the first season, though.
Jul 1, 2021 4:07 PM
Jun 2021
I thought season 2 had better animation than 1, white fox clearly treat re zero with love and passion, we got 30 min eps, special insert songs sang by the VAs and an amazing adaptation. Unless they ruin s3 somehow, white fox are more than capable of handling re zero
Jul 1, 2021 6:54 PM
May 2019
SirTristam said:
sakuga animator i think freelancer
Jul 2, 2021 6:51 AM
Oct 2018
SirTristam said:
Tbh I don't trust Mappa with Rezero at all if they ruin the pacing it's going to be a nightmare, Shaft will be a excellent choice tho but still WhiteFox wasn't in a good situation last year so I hope WhiteFox will do a great job in S3, we all know how much good quality of Season 1 was
Jul 2, 2021 8:07 AM
Jun 2020
No I don't think there is any issue with White Fox, they know what S3 need and they give it. If any other then it gotta be WIT Studios.
Jul 3, 2021 8:20 AM
Apr 2021
I mean look, I'm not gonna put down the studio that was consistently providing 30 minute episodes with no OP or ED. Even if they're not known for their Sakuga I was more than happy with the animation in a non-action heavy season during a pandemic. So I have no real reason to distrust them
Jul 3, 2021 8:27 AM
Feb 2021
The dedication they put into it is beautiful
Jul 8, 2021 2:49 AM

Mar 2021
I think the most likely scenario would be White Fox continuing Re Zero , considering the amount of dedication they have put in,I don't think they'll release Re Zero , so just like this season (but a little more for S3) they'll Collab with Utopia ,who in my opinion are pretty good with action scenes, so I think it will be White Fox X UTOPIA
Jul 8, 2021 2:59 AM

Jan 2019
White Fox can't adapt Priestella

please give it to WiT Studio.

You have to add extra details to make city is living, copy pasting novel is not enough for adaptation.

Jul 8, 2021 3:49 AM
Jul 2018
I don´t trust White Fox after this https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1937445

Jul 8, 2021 4:13 AM

May 2018

Damn that's sad to hear, at least there haven't been complaints about overwork so that's a plus i guess.
I do hope they can have a salary raise after the success of season 2.
EdoSensei_Jul 8, 2021 4:27 AM
Jul 8, 2021 8:24 AM

Oct 2020
Okeanix said:
White Fox can't adapt Priestella

please give it to WiT Studio.

You have to add extra details to make city is living, copy pasting novel is not enough for adaptation.

I agree I don't think White Fox will be able to nail it. I love their dedication but somn like Wit, or A-1 might be better suited, especially for this upcoming season. I want Preistella to look fkn beautiful😭 I hope they prove me wrong

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 24, 2021

617 by randytaylor69 »»
Jun 12, 2:03 AM

Poll: » Did you like part 1 or part 2 of season 2 better?

castle2001 - May 26

19 by QcDiablo »»
Jun 11, 7:07 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 3, 2021

278 by D-A-W »»
May 20, 9:00 PM

» Rem have become most favourite anime female character!!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ZXEAN - Jan 29, 2021

298 by Megaman-is-hard1 »»
May 16, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu 2nd Season Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Koito91 - Mar 10, 2021

534 by ymirstear »»
May 10, 4:29 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.