Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 28, 2021 9:24 AM
Apr 2020
Regardless of whether or not you ship them (I personally kinda don't, but at the same I can see it happening), do you think there's a possibility they may end up together? I honestly don't really know anymore if Yuu will end up with Shinoa because it's a shounen and all, but at the same time a lot of the interactions between Mika and Yuu seem to be hinting at something more than just brotherly love, or at least leaves a pretty open room for different interpretation. I heard someone say it's just yaoi and queer baiting done to attract more female fans (they also said the author did a lot of teasing between two male friends in his other work that was excessive but the mc still ended up with the girl) and if they don't end up together it's honestly kinda true, because while it isn't direct or said outright, the subtle comments from others around them and the looks and blushes could be interpreted as something more pretty easily. Like I genuinely thought owari no seraph was a shounen ai or something when I saw some clips before watching it or knowing the plot, or maybe written by a female author who just likes seeing pretty guys being all close (not saying female writers can't write friendships between guys, but it's usually girls who write something a long these lines because there are more female fans of that stuff when compared to male ones)
licxttJun 28, 2021 9:37 AM
Jun 28, 2021 10:23 AM
Mar 2021
no more then 0, they are BROTHERS, why would you ship them?
Jun 28, 2021 12:24 PM
Feb 2021
TheGeekSqaude said:
oh not this again, did you knew that they're NOT brothers, like you may see their relationship as brothers but they are not, but people have different perceptions of things, and if you read the manga you wouldn't be saying that
Jun 28, 2021 12:28 PM

Jul 2020
I have no clue. But im not into gay romance so I'd prefer bromance. Can't go wrong with nice, wholesome, bromance. I do ship Shinoa and yuu.
I gave up on character of the week since it takes too much thinking. I'll just change my forum pfp to whoever I want every week lol.
Jun 28, 2021 6:02 PM
Jun 2021
As I’ve not read the manga, I honestly have no idea. But if I’m being honest, I can really see it going both ways for them. If they do get together I would definitely be really excited. But then again I haven’t read the manga and I don’t know if they have moments or something. Please no hateful comments. đź’›
Jun 28, 2021 6:59 PM

Jan 2021
TheGeekSqaude said:
I don’t ship them but they definitely aren’t brothers lol
Jun 28, 2021 9:57 PM
Feb 2021
AnimeLeviathan said:
I have no clue. But im not into gay romance so I'd prefer bromance. Can't go wrong with nice, wholesome, bromance. I do ship Shinoa and yuu.
Same. I don't really into gay ships, shinoa and yuu forever!
Nir#9404 on discord feel free to DM me
Jul 6, 2021 12:43 AM

Jun 2021
You all Fujoshis It's very weird, I don't hate you guys but some fujoshi's are they act as if all their ships are canon and attack people who disagree. obviously it's almost impossible for them to become canon because they are brothers even though they are not blood related, Shinoa is the most likely to become canon with Yuu even though Yuu's feelings for Shinoa are still ambiguous. so accept the truth and don't ramble on because this isn't Yaoi.
Jul 19, 2021 10:17 AM
Jul 2020
Going off the anime itself imo I would say 3 and a 4 for any ships shown. But going by the manga 6/7 (Even though I'm a shinoa fan, I stopped shipping yuu with anyone bc common sense has went out the window after he learns the truth about the end of world, especially how he acts )
Jul 23, 2021 1:01 AM
Mar 2021
ImwithRazor said:
TheGeekSqaude said:
oh not this again, did you knew that they're NOT brothers, like you may see their relationship as brothers but they are not, but people have different perceptions of things, and if you read the manga you wouldn't be saying that

i have not read the manga, but in what i watched, Mikaela and Yuichiro are orphans, who treat themselves as family. i thought of the whole plot as saving what's left to your family. yes, they are not biological siblings, but they somehow became. and if i'm not wrong, they even addressed themselves as brothers, well, at least when they were younger, and the other children called them big brothers. i'm sure y'all know much much more about this show than me and that i, with one season of the anime probably shouldn't judge at all. i did see some screencaps, where these two interacted like some kind of a couple, but even though i have two siblings, we don't really talk. so idk if that was just how some healthy siblings act or a slight incest.
i also don't want to start a war here, okay? i know how agressive some people can be about their ships. (but this is a discussion after all, so i can freely join with my feelings and opinion.)
Jul 23, 2021 3:45 AM
Feb 2021
tezichu said:
ImwithRazor said:

i have not read the manga, but in what i watched, Mikaela and Yuichiro are orphans, who treat themselves as family. i thought of the whole plot as saving what's left to your family. yes, they are not biological siblings, but they somehow became. and if i'm not wrong, they even addressed themselves as brothers, well, at least when they were younger, and the other children called them big brothers. i'm sure y'all know much much more about this show than me and that i, with one season of the anime probably shouldn't judge at all. i did see some screencaps, where these two interacted like some kind of a couple, but even though i have two siblings, we don't really talk. so idk if that was just how some healthy siblings act or a slight incest.
i also don't want to start a war here, okay? i know how agressive some people can be about their ships. (but this is a discussion after all, so i can freely join with my feelings and opinion.)
I completely understand your point, yuu treats everyone as his family because of the fact that he felt alone growing up, like I said you can have a different perception of things and that's totally fine, I'm not gonna give you any spoilers on the manga or future episodes, but imo they're more soulmate like and not brothers.
Sep 20, 2021 3:48 AM
Mar 2021
GeekNewz said:

I wanted to write the same, but you've already done it, so I will just write that I completely agree with you
Jan 3, 2022 8:11 PM
Feb 2021
This is shonen Manga so no, not even in slightest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2015

260 by Salomikee »»
Apr 6, 11:48 AM

» Will this come to crunchyroll soon?

Rockyjams909 - Apr 5

7 by _Blossom18_ »»
Apr 5, 4:03 PM

Poll: » Owari no Seraph Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

599 by voshi »»
Mar 24, 9:29 AM

» Is it a good idea to watch this show? ( 1 2 )

boyswhatup - May 30, 2023

50 by RulyKinkajou59 »»
Mar 10, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Who should Yuno marry?

Lost_Hearts - Dec 17, 2023

6 by NaLu4lifee »»
Jan 17, 11:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.