Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 2, 2010 3:10 PM

Sep 2007
Backfirenum001 said:
Iriya said:
What. I just noticed Rainbow's airing date changed from being the 6th to the 2nd. Isn't that kind of unfair, since I would've put Senkou on my bench instead? D:

Awww that sucks...but rainbow came out? yay ^^

And you know nobody cares about the changed date because this isn't Kaichou or Angel Beats, this is just some 'no-name' show that only 17 people have on their team =/
Apr 2, 2010 4:37 PM

Feb 2010
Iriya said:
Backfirenum001 said:
Iriya said:
What. I just noticed Rainbow's airing date changed from being the 6th to the 2nd. Isn't that kind of unfair, since I would've put Senkou on my bench instead? D:

Awww that sucks...but rainbow came out? yay ^^

And you know nobody cares about the changed date because this isn't Kaichou or Angel Beats, this is just some 'no-name' show that only 17 people have on their team =/

Aww dont be like that, ive got it on my team. Watch, its gonna be good. Ive got high hopes. Alot of people didnt have ichiban ushiro on their list, and its awesome ^^.
Apr 4, 2010 3:18 PM

Sep 2008
YAY I HAS UNIQUE TEAM. atlantiza and Otaku7 are the two who are closest, with 5 of the 6 anime in my team.

I'm really mad at myself that I put Ookiku Furikabutte on the bench, while I put Yojou-han in my active team, and just noticed it. Well, that goes one wasted bench swap. .__. Hope Heroman turns out to be the dark horse this season, but it's most likely a hit or miss. I think I should have put Ichiban Ushiro instead of Ookiku, but we'll see how it turns out.

Ranked 143 in the predictions, but I hope I'll rank at least 100 in the final results. Think it all is depending on whether I should had put Heroman in my team or not. But, it's the first time I'm playing, so I'm not expecting to be ranked too high in the end. Then I'll just see if I'm able to do it better next time!

Good luck, everyone!
Apr 4, 2010 4:32 PM

Feb 2008
Westlo said:
kuroshiroi said:
@Westlo: You're forgetting two things, KissxSis sucks and people have already seen it.

You have to be kidding me...

Spring 08 = Kanokon = 4th and To Love Ru = 7th and they're both crap, heck the #1 show of that season was Vampire Knight and that's awful.

Fall 08 had Rosario 2 come in 5th place and you just had Kampfer come in 5th last season.

As for people already seeing it, yes 8000+ people and if half of them watch the tv series in addition to the new people who will watch it since it's no longer an OVA series. It will be up their..
Kanokon has 22k members now and ToLoveRu has 24k. Both shows actually have something going for them, ecchi comedy. KissxSis is just ecchi and all of the good stuff has already been animated in the OVA. But we'll see who's right in 3 months ^^
Apr 4, 2010 6:10 PM
Jul 2018
Week 1 was supposed to be posted today right? If not, can I take my ace back?
Apr 4, 2010 7:05 PM

Feb 2010
damn dude, wtf, i refuse to be 110 or so. I would cry but meh. Im still waiting for rainbow and arakawa subs so i can actually fairly be rated. Heroman on my list was a mistake as its being ridiculed right now by all the weaboos complaining too much about america. And kachoui or whatever is the biggest piece of crap that came out this week. It was generic as hell, and im glad its not on my team. Dont mind me im just ranting. Kiss x sis, b gata, and kaichou are whats WRONG with anime now. =(

Im not even gonna break the 80 mark T-T

*edit* Wait...wtf. I went on my team...and....it says my team is Angel beats/ heroman/ ichiban ushiro/ kiss x sis/ night raid and bench is giant killing. but when i do ace, it has my real team. um...what happened? I just did the math and if i were to have picked the team other than mine i would have haddd 22135. But i got 19060. Glitch maybe?
Backfirenum001Apr 4, 2010 7:16 PM
Apr 4, 2010 7:23 PM

May 2009
Backfirenum001 said:

*edit* Wait...wtf. I went on my team...and....it says my team is Angel beats/ heroman/ ichiban ushiro/ kiss x sis/ night raid and bench is giant killing. but when i do ace, it has my real team. um...what happened? I just did the math and if i were to have picked the team other than mine i would have haddd 22135. But i got 19060. Glitch maybe?

My team is screwed up as well- Senkou no Night Raid and Urakawa are gone, and now I have Ichiban whatever and Mayoi Neko something in there. Is there a glitch in the system?
Apr 4, 2010 7:32 PM

Feb 2010
Kyjin said:
Backfirenum001 said:

My team is screwed up as well- Senkou no Night Raid and Urakawa are gone, and now I have Ichiban whatever and Mayoi Neko something in there. Is there a glitch in the system?

Who knows, but my points remained the same. Im assuming its a glitch, but when i go to the swaps, its the messed up list. Kinda pisses me off but eh..
Apr 4, 2010 7:59 PM

Mar 2007
Well the points are correct for your team. I've confirmed that much.

I'm looking into the wrong teams thing in other screens though. I really have no idea why that happened. :S
Apr 4, 2010 8:14 PM

Feb 2010
Boursk said:
Well the points are correct for your team. I've confirmed that much.

I'm looking into the wrong teams thing in other screens though. I really have no idea why that happened. :S

good ^w^
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Voting

Nate - Apr 22

13 by Shino »»
Apr 24, 10:48 PM

» | OPEN | Best Profile Design (April 2024) VOTING

KarenShirotori - Apr 21

18 by ElyTheIrenic »»
Apr 24, 2:50 PM

» [CLOSED] Best Signature Design - April 2024 | Nominations

Nate - Apr 1

9 by Nate »»
Apr 22, 6:14 AM

» | CLOSED | Best Profile Design (April 2024) NOMINATIONS

KarenShirotori - Apr 1

8 by KarenShirotori »»
Apr 21, 4:05 AM

» Best Profile Design (January 2024) WINNER

KarenShirotori - Feb 4

7 by batslimeman »»
Apr 17, 8:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.