Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 18, 2021 5:54 PM
Dec 2017
SeproDep said:
My sister and I have been watching the last few episodes together. She decided to skip out on this one because we were eating and she was a fraid she would spill something on the gaming chair.

We went kayaking today. It was dreadful, but she was having fun. Near the end of the river, she asked me how the episode was, and decided to guess how it ended. I wasn't expecting anything close to what actually happened. Here's what she said:

"So they beat the Hydra (Kitanji), and white-hair guy (Joshua) comes in and says 'ha-ha, I'm the real villain' and points a gun at headphones guy (Neku). Headphones guy then drops his gun and probably says something stupid like 'I trust you,' and he gets shot and dies, but then he's alive, and Rhyme is alive."

I asked her whether she found a summary of the episode beforehand.

play the original game its really good.

Dec 18, 2021 7:43 PM
Dec 2020
Crow_Black said:
SeproDep said:
My sister and I have been watching the last few episodes together. She decided to skip out on this one because we were eating and she was a fraid she would spill something on the gaming chair.

We went kayaking today. It was dreadful, but she was having fun. Near the end of the river, she asked me how the episode was, and decided to guess how it ended. I wasn't expecting anything close to what actually happened. Here's what she said:

"So they beat the Hydra (Kitanji), and white-hair guy (Joshua) comes in and says 'ha-ha, I'm the real villain' and points a gun at headphones guy (Neku). Headphones guy then drops his gun and probably says something stupid like 'I trust you,' and he gets shot and dies, but then he's alive, and Rhyme is alive."

I asked her whether she found a summary of the episode beforehand.

I did. The thing was that my sister didn't.
Dec 18, 2021 8:29 PM
Dec 2017
SeproDep said:
Crow_Black said:

I did. The thing was that my sister didn't.

Defiently do get your sister also into the games as well too.

Jan 14, 2022 2:30 AM

Feb 2020
All is well that ends well.

Though a some things are still a bit confusing (like why minamimoto who tries to killed the Composer was allowed to be game master or how did he not recognize the composer at the second repear gamer etc) .character designs looked catchy, animation was decent except for cgi fight. Though tbh in every game adaptation (whether persona or god Eater etc) fight scenes are shit even if they dont use cgi because they are fighting inanimate objects like noise...thats why game fights adaptation always Soul less. But story, concept and character were still decent.

Overall not bad, but could have been better if story was more explained properly
AdampkJan 14, 2022 2:39 AM
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Jan 16, 2022 1:55 AM

Dec 2013
As a fan of the original game, I found the final battle really underwhelming but the twist with Joshua was still really great stuff.

All of the explanations at the end actually did a pretty decent job of wrapping everything up.

As far as video game adaptations go this wasn't too bad but that really isn't saying much...
Mar 27, 2022 5:24 AM

Jul 2021
First half was pretty darn fast but the second half is disappointing at best. Maybe I'll go try the game to compare both separable mediums. 3/10
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

May 8, 2022 5:56 PM
Dec 2017
CQLLIST said:
First half was pretty darn fast but the second half is disappointing at best. Maybe I'll go try the game to compare both separable mediums. 3/10

You should try the game out its really great.

Oct 4, 2022 3:30 AM

Dec 2012
Neku is the chosen one?
Dat insert song.
Bito and Shiki help Neku.
They won.
Kitaniji is dead.
Yoshiya?
Megumi? A game for the fate of Shibuya?
Yoshiya is Shibuya's Composer?
Yoshiya chose Neku.

It's a Wonderful Ending. For recap purposes, it satisfied me. I said it in 2008 and I'll say it again. Neku better go after Eri. She too fine. Once again, I'd like to thank the folks from last year for saving Teenage City Riot and inserting it into the OP so that I could watch it for each episode when the OP starts. Song is too good. Unfortunate Kahadio altered history because of a scam. As for the ED, Asca delivered as usual with the help of Ishimoto composing the music. The beat is so damn good. Best part of the song. Lastly, it hurt to not hear FuruKan voicing Hanekoma, but TsudaKen is a worthy successor. With that said.. 1 more thing to do before Shin.
RobNov 8, 2022 3:01 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jan 18, 1:01 PM
Apr 2021
mmmm yah gitulah pokoknya
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Subarashiki Kono Sekai The Animation Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 14, 2021

29 by Shiki_mew »»
Jun 12, 2023 3:00 PM

Poll: » Subarashiki Kono Sekai The Animation Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 7, 2021

34 by Shiki_mew »»
Jun 12, 2023 2:59 PM

Poll: » CALLING

TrishaCat - Jul 3, 2020

21 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Jan 23, 2023 11:08 AM

Poll: » Subarashiki Kono Sekai The Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2021

156 by Hayley2877 »»
Oct 28, 2022 1:09 PM

Poll: » Subarashiki Kono Sekai The Animation Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2021

27 by Rob »»
Oct 4, 2022 1:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.