Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 7, 2021 10:36 PM

Jul 2019
Banach98 said:
She is useless, she practically exists only for fanservice. Don't you think this anime would have been much better without Noelle?

How do you watch or read the series, when there's obvious development of her character and some of her significance in the series, for you to call her useless?!

How does that work?

Where did you get this from, twitter?

I get her tsundere side is annoying, but come on, don't spread lies.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Jun 7, 2021 10:36 PM
Jul 2019
Banach98 said:
She is useless, she practically exists only for fanservice. Don't you think this anime would have been much better without Noelle?
This might actually have to be one of the worst takes i have seen on here
Jun 7, 2021 10:45 PM

Jul 2019
akeem17 said:
Yeah....don’t like her at all. Don’t want to hate but shit man her shitty attitude and constant belittlement of every fucking character is fucking unjust. Then she gets this silly water dancing armor and suddenly she’s utterly bewitching , a ‘so called sight to behold’.
And super duper overpowered, are you joking me?
Nah that shit does not sit nicely with me.
Entitled bitch.

I'm sorry, but you're just plain wrong. She doesn't act condescending anymore after the Water Temple Arc. Plus, she acted that way because she was insecure.

The notion of her getting simple power-ups is bullshit too. She worked for her power-ups. You also have to consider the fact of BC power system: You gain magic boost through royalty due to amount of mana, practice, and fate.

Some of your talking points are invalid anymore and they're clearly twitter takes, whom, btw, don't even read or watch the series.

Man, BC blind hate is still prominent, it's just sad. This series will never get a break from shitty ass takes.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Jun 7, 2021 11:02 PM
Dec 2019
No way. Noelle kicks ass.
Jun 7, 2021 11:25 PM
Dec 2020
Wtf what eps are u on
Jun 7, 2021 11:32 PM
Apr 2021
no, just like other characters, she had to exist, and her character development is one of the best,her story and everything can also inspire others and it made the show more better
Jun 7, 2021 11:40 PM
Dec 2020
She may be kinda useless but u could probably say that about most of the characters soooo..... oh and also it would feel kinda lonely without her
Jun 7, 2021 11:57 PM
Jun 2020
MoonStar9 said:
I heard BC had good female characters so this thread surprised me.

OP is a clear troll and I can’t believe that this many people fell for it. Noelle and the rest of the female cast is great. One of the better ones in Shonen imo
Jun 8, 2021 12:07 AM
Oct 2020
Fanservice......ohh I think u r talking about her pairs right?
Well tbh i really hate her .....she is so annoying I never liked tsundere from the start but she is on another level
Though she has good development
If she was not a reliable characters with strength I would have made hundred posts about killing her in the story some way or other

AND NOELLE FANS AM NOT ATTACKING HER THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION
BUT STILL U GUYS GOT BAD TASTE
Blah blah blah blah .... So annoying. Are you bastards in heat or something?
- Sakata gintoki
Jun 8, 2021 12:40 AM
Jul 2019
Dazzer12 said:
She may be kinda useless but u could probably say that about most of the characters soooo..... oh and also it would feel kinda lonely without her
she is not useless though?
Jun 8, 2021 12:43 AM
Jun 2020
Banach98 said:

How many eps have you watched in Black clover?
Jun 8, 2021 1:28 AM

Oct 2015
ScottMerica said:
This guy is in the minority, she and the other female characters are really well liked and popular. While it's true that Noelle has her annoying moments (mainly being a tsundere) her overall journey has been nice to watch. It's rare to see a female character maintain relevancy and continuous development for so long alongside the protagonist, and yet here we are 170 episodes later. Another shounen I probably prefer more overall (My Hero Academia) even struggles with this as the main female lead Uraraka has fallen into the background for the most part outside of some moments. And in terms of fan service, only example I can think of is her most recent fight which was distracting but not awful.

treejoh said:
OP is a clear troll and I can’t believe that this many people fell for it. Noelle and the rest of the female cast is great. One of the better ones in Shonen imo

Appreciate the responses. I tried the anime but dropped it because of Asta's voice actor. Fortunately, I've heard good things about the manga and a decent handling of the lead female is one of them. I'm interested in trying again.
Jun 8, 2021 1:36 AM

Oct 2020
Bro really just created his account just to hate on her

"Hard work is worthless for those that don’t believe in themselves" - Naruto Uzumaki
Jun 8, 2021 2:26 AM
Jan 2021
Hell no. Her character progression was amazing and she is one of the best shounan females due to how far she has come. If she wasn’t there many people would probably describe the female cast as a Naruto cast. And fan service, yes there can be fan service but it happens to over characters to and it happens a lot now in anime so not much can be changed for that. But that doesn’t dissolve how amazing Noelle has been.
Jun 8, 2021 3:46 AM

Jan 2018
Lmao no way.
Noelle's charcter arc is probably one of the best in Black Clover, if not the best.
Jun 8, 2021 4:23 AM
Apr 2020
Yesssss man I hate her fck her ALL HAIL MIMOSA
Jun 8, 2021 5:54 AM
Mar 2021
you prolly at the early eps of black clover where shes useless and only shouts. later tho she acc plays a role and gets strong
Jun 8, 2021 7:50 AM
May 2019
Banach98 said:
wrong, this anime is all about its wacky characters there had to be a tsundere among them, and i think it fits perfectly well, most of the characters where pretty useless if you think noelle useless, because noelle did as much as everyone else and i think that basically just sums up the anime, no one has more screen time than another except asta and maybe yuno because they are mostly the main character
Jun 8, 2021 11:16 AM
Feb 2019
Are you still on Ep 7?
Jun 8, 2021 1:30 PM

Jun 2020
This show would have been better without 90% of its cast.
Jun 8, 2021 3:02 PM
Jul 2019
[/quote]
Mr_Srijan said:
This show would have been better without 90% of its cast.
The cast is literally what makes bc great
Jun 8, 2021 3:26 PM
Jul 2018
nope

2782039727290 (random numbers to post this because of text limit)
Jun 8, 2021 7:09 PM
Apr 2021
No. I disagree I’m not that far into the show but she doesn’t seem like a bad character
Jun 9, 2021 2:58 PM
Jun 2020
MoonStar9 said:
ScottMerica said:
This guy is in the minority, she and the other female characters are really well liked and popular. While it's true that Noelle has her annoying moments (mainly being a tsundere) her overall journey has been nice to watch. It's rare to see a female character maintain relevancy and continuous development for so long alongside the protagonist, and yet here we are 170 episodes later. Another shounen I probably prefer more overall (My Hero Academia) even struggles with this as the main female lead Uraraka has fallen into the background for the most part outside of some moments. And in terms of fan service, only example I can think of is her most recent fight which was distracting but not awful.

treejoh said:

Appreciate the responses. I tried the anime but dropped it because of Asta's voice actor. Fortunately, I've heard good things about the manga and a decent handling of the lead female is one of them. I'm interested in trying again.

Yeah Asta’s VA in the beginning was a turnoff for many but he gets way better in that regard fairly early on. Can’t tell you the exact episode cause it’s been awhile since I watched the beginning lol. But the manga is incredible I highly retconned it. The anime quality isn’t as consistent but it’s very good when it needs to be
Jun 9, 2021 5:47 PM
Apr 2021
Just, NOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Jun 9, 2021 10:27 PM
Jun 2015
Lol she's more useful then all the girls on MHA.
Jun 14, 2021 2:06 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
She's one of the best "main heroines" in a shounen right now. You fucking high bro?
Jun 15, 2021 1:34 AM
Nov 2015
Banach98 said:
I don't remember a single fanservice of hers in the show. Are you sure we watched the same thing?
Mar 15, 2023 12:55 PM

Jan 2013
You're damn lucky you posted this on an alt. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 21, 2023 12:54 AM

Oct 2012
Noelle or not, I'm wondering when does it get any good.
[ Insert signature here ]
May 15, 2023 9:57 AM
Oct 2019
Banach98 said:
She is useless
what episode are you on, like 5? she's definitely not useless

Banach98 said:
she practically exists only for fanservice
vanessa is clearly the show's fanservice character, not noelle. i can only think of 3 or 4 noelle fanservice scenes in the entire series

Banach98 said:
Don't you think this anime would have been much better without Noelle?
impossible to say. noelle isn't my favorite character or anything, but i think it's possible it could be better without her. i also think it could be worse
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 48 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2018

71 by -PhiL- »»
May 7, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 47 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2018

68 by -PhiL- »»
May 7, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 149 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 27, 2020

51 by Vindicater »»
May 7, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2018

80 by RaToxic »»
May 6, 6:27 AM

Poll: » Black Clover Episode 148 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 20, 2020

92 by Vindicater »»
May 6, 4:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.