Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2021 9:30 AM
Oct 2020
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It is great to see that Xia Ling is able to fight as a long range fighter with her spirit guardian being the close combat help if she needs it. For some reason I also feel like the two guards will not be able to protect Bai Shui Er.
Friend Request?

Mar 25, 2023 6:54 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
So the Zi Wei fight sucking wasn’t an adaptation problem, the fight is just bad even when adapted properly lol, I’d say even if it looked better this time the fight was actually worse than before. The red guy’s fight was about the same, but he actually died this time lol, and the Ling stuff was just as good as last time with her taking charge and saving Yanbing.

And I’ll say even after poisoning those soldiers I’m surprised they’d leave them with defenseless Shuier lol, they could just think they were being fucked with and kill her (or worse, raped and then killed) but it’ll probably work out, I was just surprised lol.

More topics from this board

» Season 3 [Premiere Date, Key Visual, PV)

krigin - Jun 28, 2023

0 by krigin »»
Jun 28, 2023 6:07 AM

Poll: » Zhen Hun Jie: Bei Luo Shi Men Pian Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion

Allen23woo - Jul 4, 2021

3 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 3, 2023 7:00 PM

Poll: » Zhen Hun Jie: Bei Luo Shi Men Pian Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion

Allen23woo - Jun 30, 2021

2 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 3, 2023 6:05 PM

Poll: » Zhen Hun Jie: Bei Luo Shi Men Pian Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Allen23woo - Jun 29, 2021

1 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 2, 2023 7:18 PM

Poll: » Zhen Hun Jie: Bei Luo Shi Men Pian Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion

Allen23woo - Jun 14, 2021

1 by TheColonel76 »»
Mar 26, 2023 7:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.