Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2021 8:49 AM
Oct 2020
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So shuier did not make it. SAD. Well it was a nice part 2 of the series. Can't wait for the next season.
Friend Request?

Dec 13, 2021 9:13 PM
Mar 2019
This Ended Up In A Completely Different Timeline.
Some Main Characters Had Their Back Stories Changed From Part 1.
I Watched Episode 6 Thinking It Was A Continuation, It Was Not.
If You Are Unsure Read The Other Messages For How To Watch.
I Still Enjoyed This But It Was Nowhere Near As Good As Season 1.
Why It Changed? No Idea.
Oct 27, 2022 7:20 PM

Mar 2007
The whole change thing was not good. A messy way to ret-con something. This was decent but nowhere close to as good as S1. I wonder what the pearl after the credits is? IF they did more of this I would happily watch.
Apr 3, 2023 7:00 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Welp, the Sun Eater was extremely short lived thanks to some combo attack from Yanbing and Men lol, I mean I feel kinda disappointed but I’m also glad there was a lot of time dedicated to Men and Shuier after all that went down. But not only that, there was a lot of time dedicated to building up a sequel or read the source bait too, which I’m ngl I kinda wish they didn’t focus so much on since I don’t know if there will ever be another season of this lol, but I am glad the overarching plot is a lot more clear now and we got to see more of the new hot babe lol. And lastly it looks like yet another character was actually somebody else, that Tai Wei guy who was the strongest of the commanders under Nan and put up the most fight was actually some way stronger guy part of that one guy from the end of last season’s army, who woulda thought lol, this author must love twists like that.

And with that I’ve reached the end of this Chinese show my friend made me watch, time to go beat him up lol. Jokes aside this was an enjoyable watch and I think this season was the best of the series. Season 1 may have had the best story but this season vastly improved the art and animation, had much better fights and hit a lot more consistently for me, and I’m ngl even tho they redid things and retconned stuff in Part 2 of Season 2 I do think the events were a lot better than in Part 1, I’m not sure what would have happened had things continued from where Part 1 left off but I like where we are now for sure.

One unfortunate part of Season 2 being redone tho, was Shuier dying not once, not twice, but three times counting her death as a ghost lol, I mean it’s absolutely brutal, especially for Men since he failed to save her twice, but I also like how it pulled no punches, I didn’t want Shuier to die but I think things are better this way rather than some cop out where she lives like Part 1 seemed to be heading towards. But with that, I’m done with this series, I would watch a sequel if one ever came about but I’m fine with it being done here as well, I think I might stay away from Chinese shows for a while even if I enjoyed this ride lol.

More topics from this board

» Season 3 [Premiere Date, Key Visual, PV)

krigin - Jun 28, 2023

0 by krigin »»
Jun 28, 2023 6:07 AM

Poll: » Zhen Hun Jie: Bei Luo Shi Men Pian Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion

Allen23woo - Jun 30, 2021

2 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 3, 2023 6:05 PM

Poll: » Zhen Hun Jie: Bei Luo Shi Men Pian Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Allen23woo - Jun 29, 2021

1 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 2, 2023 7:18 PM

Poll: » Zhen Hun Jie: Bei Luo Shi Men Pian Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion

Allen23woo - Jun 14, 2021

1 by TheColonel76 »»
Mar 26, 2023 7:06 PM

Poll: » Zhen Hun Jie: Bei Luo Shi Men Pian Part 2 Episode 6 Discussion

Allen23woo - Jun 6, 2021

1 by TheColonel76 »»
Mar 25, 2023 6:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.