Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 30, 2021 6:24 PM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PV), television ads (CM), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore | TV | Teaser
The official website for EMT Squared's anime adaptation of Cheat Kusushi no Slow Life: Isekai ni Tsukurou Drugstore released the series' first teaser video on Tuesday. The television anime premieres on July 7 at 10:00 p.m. via TV Tokyo.

Getter Robo Arc | TV | PV
The third promotional video for Bee Media's anime adaptation of Getter Robo Arc features the series' opening theme song "Bloodlines ~Unmei no Kettou" by JAM Project. The video also reveals that the anime is set to premiere on July 4 at 9:00 p.m. via AT-X, followed by Tokyo MX.

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X | TV | PV
A promotional video for the second season of Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... was released through the franchise's official website on Friday. The video features the song "Andante ni Koi wo Shite!" by angela and reveals that Kousuke Toriumi is playing the role Rufus Brode. In addition to the video, the website also released a new key visual. The television anime will be adapted by SILVER LINK. and is expected to air on Saturdays at 01:25 a.m. starting on July 3.

Shikizakura | TV | PV
The third promotional video for Shikizakura highlights the cast and previews the series' opening theme song "BELIEVE MYSELF" by Asaka. A key visual was also released via the series' official website. Produced by Sublimation, the television anime is scheduled for Fall 2021.

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
May 30, 2021 7:12 PM

May 2014
Chloroform in the trailer of Hamefura second season convinced me enough to look forward to it.
### ||| 私はアニメと日本文化が大好きです ||| ###"Kago-ni noru hito, katsugu hito, sono mata waraji-o tsukuru." ###
May 30, 2021 8:44 PM
May 2016
liked Shikizakura's PV, I'd say it had mostly pretty good CG, faces are a little awkward tho, but it'll probably work better in motion. not too into power ranger type stuff, but I'm not against it
May 31, 2021 3:10 AM

Jan 2009
i will watch Shikizakura im a sucker for Iron-man or power suit shows
May 31, 2021 5:41 AM
Sep 2017
I'll have to wait and see what the subtitle situation is (as it's a passion project and I imagine would be hard to get official subs for) but hell yeah I'm up for Getter.
Jun 1, 2021 12:49 AM

Sep 2011
Snow said:

Shikizakura | TV | PV
The third promotional video for Shikizakura highlights the cast and previews the series' opening theme song "BELIEVE MYSELF" by Asaka. A key visual was also released via the series' official website. Produced by Sublimation, the television anime is scheduled for Fall 2021.

Oy, there's that crappy 3D CGI that made Ex-Arm one of the most...let's just say, controversial anime of the 21st century.

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
32 minutes ago

» Spring 2024 Simulcast List [Update 4/18]

Snow - Apr 5

28 by infanf »»
34 minutes ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 1 hour ago

3 by RobertBobert »»
56 minutes ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

8 by AddaeAkono »»
4 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 24

5 by Kushna »»
Yesterday, 5:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.