Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 10, 2021 11:04 AM

Oct 2019
I enjoyed the first season! I did! I like the characters and I burst out laughing quite a few times. But I also have a lot - A LOT - of other shows I could be watching, and would rather be watching if Yuri Yuri's second and third seasons are gonna be more of the same.

I heard the real story is the developing relationships between the characters. Is this tangible in future seasons? I felt like everyone was largely the same at the end of season 1 as they were at the beginning.

So I honestly ask, is there genuine growth in these characters? While more of the same isn't a BAD thing, i personally didn't love any of the relationships enough to wanna see more of them. All but Yui and Kyoko felt shallow and repetitive.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 10, 2021 11:24 AM
Oct 2019
What kind of question is that? Of course! Continue!
Apr 10, 2021 12:30 PM

Feb 2013
Quite some time have passes since I've watched this series, but from what I remember, there isn't much progress in their relationships(no significant, noticeable at first glance progress). Personally, I wasn't watching it for that. For me, it was just a series I would put on and simply enjoy. No need to focus on complicated plot twists and that kind of stuff. One thing I can say is that I had equally as much fun watching season 2 and 3, as I did watching season 1, so If you value the progression of characters relationships a lot and that would be the main reason for you to watch the two remaining seasons, then I think you can skip it.

But as a fan of the series, I'd say watch it. You wont regret ;)
Apr 10, 2021 1:26 PM
Mar 2020
I enjoyed too the first season and have finished it recently. It looks like it would be worthwhile to watch if you get bored at something or just miss to laugh amidst the pandemic.
Apr 10, 2021 4:06 PM

Jan 2021
Honestly I would recommend watching season 2 if you enjoyed the first one. You could watch season 3 but it’s a lot worse then the other two seasons IMO.
Just watch anime instead of looking at forums
Apr 11, 2021 6:38 PM
Jan 2018
Yuru yuri definitely isnt a waste of time. Its a great show that deserves your time more than 90% of other anime.

Whats the rush to watch other more popular shows? You should watch anime for the enjoyment factor and nothing else. And yuru yuri is truly enjoyable imo.
He died doing what he wanted, no matter what, right? I bet he was happy.

Good luck with berserk Kouji Mori, you'll need all the help you can get. We believe in you.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

viMAL - Jul 25, 2011

99 by oDaw1 »»
May 8, 2:30 PM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

viMAL - Sep 19, 2011

210 by asbest0sdust »»
Mar 10, 12:32 PM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

viMAL - Aug 29, 2011

77 by -ODA- »»
Feb 8, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

viMAL - Sep 5, 2011

115 by Stripes »»
Jan 1, 8:31 PM

Poll: » Yuru Yuri Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

viMAL - Sep 12, 2011

130 by Stripes »»
Jan 1, 8:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.