Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 3, 2021 5:57 PM
Nov 2020
i just read the manga and wow, the mha art for weekly manga is very good. if i compare to other manga, it's better than jjk and one piece imo
sabervergardenApr 3, 2021 6:00 PM
Apr 3, 2021 6:28 PM

Oct 2017
I like all the Batman homages in the recent chapters my friends have been showing me. I’m not caught up but they know I’m a big Batman fan so it was cool to see references to classic stories like Hush and Death in the Family in the artwork. I hope the anime keeps these homages as that would be cool. I think the animation is fine in the anime most of the people who complain just don’t understand the animation process and the fact that it will never be a one to one translation of the manga in art.
This post is brought to you by your local transfem gamer goblin. Will not tolerate bigotry and will fight against "anti-woke" sentiment to make the anime community a safer place.
Apr 3, 2021 6:40 PM
Apr 2018
Yeah don't get bothered over dumb people who's never watched anything else other than attack on Titan and mha on twitter, they're just casuals trying to look cool, try avoiding the political woke types.
Apr 3, 2021 7:00 PM

Nov 2017
Man I just don’t get why people are complaining two weeks in. Nothing looks bad or shit so just watch the damn show
Apr 3, 2021 7:07 PM
Jan 2021
Jeez, people are so extra. Wasn't the first episode like a filler? Like with season three and four? Did season 2 have a starter filler episode? Not sure, regardless. You really think the studio gonna go all out on that? Man it's cray nowadays. Anime with GOD ANIMATION like JJK and AOT. Just make other big anime look bad. Either that, or just straight up inferior. I think My Hero has solid animation.

It's consistent and always on the good end. Even when the animation doesn't pop off. I think MHA is like an overall eight out of ten in animation. With it earning a nine out of ten on major fights. Like with Deku vs Overhaul and Endeavor vs the High End Nomu. With ten being straight up hardly any flaws and stunning like Deku and Bakugou vs Nine.

Then again, unless this season really pops off. Who knows it might. I think there doing what AOT season three did. Adapting the other half of twenty something episodes months later. To probably conserve budget and really go all out. I've heard for awhile now the second arc to season five is gonna be really good. People probably won't leave it alone.

Considering most people were satisfied. Though I here some people from time to time talk about season 4's decrease in quality. To me I think there's not to much of a drop. Or none really, and I'm a pretty visual based person. At that point those people are just trying to trash MHA. By attacking it's strong points. In the fourth season. It was obvious that they minorly cut back in a sense.

Certainly putting tons of effort into the big moments and fights as I already mentioned. Not to mention I heard the studio was also working on the second movie. Which explained some quality control. Either way, as a Seven Deadly Sins and One Punch Man fan. People should be more grateful and understanding. OPM season 2's animation isn't as disappointing as SDS's. Though both went through some big downgrades nonetheless.
Apr 3, 2021 7:34 PM

Oct 2015
But the manga has zero animation lol
Apr 3, 2021 8:42 PM
Aug 2018
Nah the story is just trash idc about animation, the main character is trash, terrible pacing some of the worst I’ve ever seen, cliches out the wazoo, boring villains and anti heroes, overall a bad experience
Apr 3, 2021 9:04 PM

Dec 2014
Say what? People actually complain about MHA animation? Seriously?
It still has a pretty good animation imo.
Apr 3, 2021 9:07 PM
Oct 2019
JustinWho said:
Nah the story is just trash idc about animation, the main character is trash, terrible pacing some of the worst I’ve ever seen, cliches out the wazoo, boring villains and anti heroes, overall a bad experience
haven’t started s5 yet, I’m probably gonna wait it out and binge later but mha is def getting kinda boring but I liked that movie #2.
Apr 3, 2021 9:38 PM

Jan 2020
I don't mind the animation a whole lot. It isn't peak mha visuals by any means but it's not awful

Apr 4, 2021 3:45 AM
Feb 2021
jUsT rEaD tHe MaNgA bRo
Apr 4, 2021 7:27 AM
Apr 2019
I dont see problem in people complaining, first they are not attacking anyone, second shows that are worried with the series and want the better to its and we consume we have rights to complain, as you said lots of people dont are liking the animation they go to the manga, but for those who work on the anime is bad since they are having less audience so if they listen peoples opinion could be different and have even more audience, but the other case is the some people drop the anime and wont read the manga and speacially because anyone likes to see a series drecreasing in quality, elon musk is rich and if he loose money and only have a hotel, yes he continues rich but the feeling of decrease is always difficult speacially when we are having animes that are making lots of sucssess and the animation was very important and your favourites series is very popular probably gives more money to them and the money probably is going to the producers and not the staff instead of hire more people and invest more in the series in order to mantain the quality like in season 2 since they want to make movies that the most part of the fans dont even watch and one big reason is because of the decrease of the series and of the fact of not beeing canonical like the anime series. Personally I m liking but I defenitly feel the decrease I prefer wait and have a big quality but they have their strategies. I m really thinking in read the manga personally altough I m liking the anime
GodopApr 4, 2021 7:45 AM
Apr 4, 2021 9:09 AM
Oct 2019
Please can we stop creating Another useless thread?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2021

202 by bapaejoget »»
Apr 18, 9:17 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2021

193 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 9, 12:55 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2021

297 by WolfWood37 »»
Apr 7, 11:57 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2021

293 by Yurisu »»
Mar 28, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

144 by oozePOP »»
Mar 15, 9:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.