Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 4, 2021 6:25 AM
Mar 2021
Why do you care so much about ranking
Apr 4, 2021 6:37 AM
Feb 2021
dannyusername said:
who cares if one anime is rated higher than the other dude. it's childish if you ask me just enjoy what you like
Fr I couldn’t care less what is in the top 5
Apr 4, 2021 8:09 AM

May 2020
Sakuta77 said:
We did it! Steins Gate is back to where it belongs.

But it was in second place
Apr 4, 2021 8:10 AM

May 2020
Bluagrana33 said:
But u all know AOT is better...and how do I reply someone's messages am new here

Do you heard of... Opinions?
Apr 4, 2021 9:26 AM

May 2016
This is so petty jfc
Apr 4, 2021 12:10 PM
Sep 2008
Dylosama said:
Ryustarsenpai said:
no one do
nah it's isn't masterpiece or anything lol it's a decent show . Masterpiece anime is lotgh .

Nah it is a masterpiece. Even casuals who don’t watch anime like it. Idk what lotgh is but AOT is genius and will be unmatched.
Thats your opinion for others AOT is just another generic shonen and its fandom just makes it worse.
Apr 4, 2021 2:50 PM
Oct 2019
Ryustarsenpai said:
Dylosama said:

Nah it is a masterpiece. Even casuals who don’t watch anime like it. Idk what lotgh is but AOT is genius and will be unmatched.
ok but everyone has there opinion and I have mine and I have watched better anime than aot that's the reason why I don't consider aot a masterpiece. It is great but as you said its unmatched which is a very false cause there are anime logh , gintama,fmab which are really great

The plot in AOT is unmatched though. Gintama and FMAB are fantastic stories as well and are amazing in their own right (I have AOT, FMAB, and Gintama in my top 5), but AOT is too genius for its direct reflections on humanity as well as the sheer amount of implications such as racism, fascism, imperialism, stalinism, gentrification, etc.

Those elements alone that resemble that of our own human history make it unmatched for the plot and the genius of the story. AOT transcends the anime art form although it wouldn’t be amazing in any other form other than as an anime.
Apr 4, 2021 2:53 PM
Feb 2021
Dylosama said:
Ryustarsenpai said:
ok but everyone has there opinion and I have mine and I have watched better anime than aot that's the reason why I don't consider aot a masterpiece. It is great but as you said its unmatched which is a very false cause there are anime logh , gintama,fmab which are really great

The plot in AOT is unmatched though. Gintama and FMAB are fantastic stories as well and are amazing in their own right (I have AOT, FMAB, and Gintama in my top 5), but AOT is too genius for its direct reflections on humanity as well as the sheer amount of implications such as racism, fascism, imperialism, stalinism, gentrification, etc.

Those elements alone that resemble that of our own human history make it unmatched for the plot and the genius of the story. AOT transcends the anime art form although it wouldn’t be amazing in any other form other than as an anime.
umm I guess you are really amazed by the plot of AOT cause for me it was decent nothing else I have watched legends of galatic heros which has even a greater plot than aot . So yea and afterall that's our own opinions isn't it you are amazed by aot whereas I m not cause I have watched more deep animes than aot like Eva ,logh , devil man crybaby so yea aot is good but not that much deep for me especially.
Apr 4, 2021 2:57 PM
Oct 2019
Ryustarsenpai said:
Dylosama said:

umm I guess you are really amazed by the plot of AOT cause for me it was decent nothing else I have watched legends of galatic heros which has even a greater plot than aot . So yea and afterall that's our own opinions isn't it you are amazed by aot whereas I m not cause I have watched more deep animes than aot like Eva ,logh , devil man crybaby so yea aot is good but not that much deep for me especially.

I’ve watched eva and devilman and they’re aight. You still haven’t said what logh is.

I’m guessing you’re white/never experienced racism, struggle, or oppression.
Apr 4, 2021 3:04 PM
Feb 2021
Dylosama said:
Ryustarsenpai said:

I’ve watched eva and devilman and they’re aight. You still haven’t said what logh is.

bro stop assuming things about any other human being without evening knowing who they are . Just to prove that how deep your show is . Cause it isn't deep for me the concept which it arise like of racism ,facism and etc these concept are done in a very beautiful way by code Geass I m not saying that aot Haven't done it right it has done it in a great way too but these concept in anime to make them look deep are being used by many animes before aot . And political aspect of AOT isn't really that much great as people say it is . I only consider one anime which have done politics as it's concept right is legends of galatic heros you can check it out it's number 7 on Mal too . And I m not white nor Black bro stop assuming things about others if they don't like a certain show you love to think that are very deep
Apr 4, 2021 3:12 PM
Oct 2020
This is the choice of Steins Gate
Apr 4, 2021 3:22 PM
Oct 2019
Ryustarsenpai said:
Dylosama said:

bro stop assuming things about any other human being without evening knowing who they are . Just to prove that how deep your show is . Cause it isn't deep for me the concept which it arise like of racism ,facism and etc these concept are done in a very beautiful way by code Geass I m not saying that aot Haven't done it right it has done it in a great way too but these concept in anime to make them look deep are being used by many animes before aot . And political aspect of AOT isn't really that much great as people say it is . I only consider one anime which have done politics as it's concept right is legends of galatic heros you can check it out it's number 7 on Mal too . And I m not white nor Black bro stop assuming things about others if they don't like a certain show you love to think that are very deep

Well if ur not white or black I’m guessing uve still lived a privileged life bc the shit that happens in AOT can be reflected thru centuries of our history and even today. The sentiments of code geass and all those other anime can’t be reflected upon what is currently happening in the world.

Not just in america where we have BLM and #stopasianhate but also in other countries and shit going on in Ethiopia.

This shit is too genius and the execution of it is far better than that of the other shows You’ve mentioned but idk what logh is still cause u still haven’t told me.
DylosamaApr 4, 2021 5:42 PM
Apr 4, 2021 5:15 PM
Nov 2020
Desolated said:
I thought only AoT fans and some of the FMAB fans are the one who needs getting the treatment like what I did in my signature. Should I also make this for Steins;Gate as well? Smh.
Lmao, can you do one w noragami? I just want to flex w infinite score XD
Apr 4, 2021 7:08 PM

Nov 2019
Don't u just love the butthurt Aot fans complaining about downvoting, how ironic.
Apr 4, 2021 9:28 PM

Sep 2019
Zero_Kashi said:
Don't u just love the butthurt Aot fans complaining about downvoting, how ironic.
weren't these steins gate fans when s3p2 overtook it. Meh.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Apr 4, 2021 9:30 PM

Sep 2019
CesarMagnan said:
Dylosama said:

Thats your opinion for others AOT is just another generic shonen and its fandom just makes it worse.
what is generic shōnen? Why is it related to AOT?
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Apr 4, 2021 9:38 PM

Nov 2019
Peeti said:
Zero_Kashi said:
Naturally because not only did S3 p2 pass Stein's;Gate but HxH and LOTGH and Gintama and Stein's;Gate was a part of those anime that got score bombed by Aot 'fans'
Apr 4, 2021 9:41 PM

Sep 2019
Zero_Kashi said:
Peeti said:
Naturally because not only did S3 p2 pass Stein's;Gate but HxH and LOTGH and Gintama and Stein's;Gate was a part of those anime that got score bombed by Aot 'fans'
how though? Every anime naturally fell with time. AOT is an ongoing show. More people came to watch AOT due to fake advertisement of final season which isn't. It was all the part of marketing not botting.
Apr 4, 2021 9:48 PM

Nov 2019
Peeti said:
Zero_Kashi said:
how though? Every anime naturally fell with time. AOT is an ongoing show. More people came to watch AOT due to fake advertisement of final season which isn't. It was all the part of marketing not botting.

I was a part of the group who came to watch aot due to the final season and I can confirm the scores didn't naturally fall. LOTGH even though I haven't seen it lost 0.3 points even though it consistently maintained its 9.10 for a long time and HxH fell by 0.3 too which is far from naturally falling. Every anime in the top 10 except San Gatsu no Lion has seen a drop in scores as S4 started airing.
Apr 4, 2021 9:54 PM

Sep 2019
Zero_Kashi said:
Peeti said:

I was a part of the group who came to watch aot due to the final season and I can confirm the scores didn't naturally fall. LOTGH even though I haven't seen it lost 0.3 points even though it consistently maintained its 9.10 for a long time and HxH fell by 0.3 too which is far from naturally falling. Every anime in the top 10 except San Gatsu no Lion has seen a drop in scores as S4 started airing.
AOT season 4 also fell .02 or something like that suddenly during airing one time. Actually ratings aren't properly true but they are better than pre-system when bots were able to effect the scores highly.
Apr 4, 2021 10:52 PM
Sep 2008
Peeti said:
CesarMagnan said:
Well you have your genric protagonist that doesnt have any power or any qualities in particular, who a certain early moment in the story when he is about to die he suddenly gains a superpower.

The same protagonist who supposely doesnt have anything in particular suddenly has a backstory related to the enemy and now he is the chosen one or it is given to him.

The classic action scenes in which you know no one from the main cast will die.

You have the friend who is smart and the weakest of the friends, the main female character that you know it wont be really relevant, and the cool character that everyone likes and it is the most popular in the serie; Levi the only real reason to watch this anime, and other things that makes it a generic shonen.
Apr 4, 2021 11:39 PM

Sep 2019
CesarMagnan said:
Peeti said:
Well you have your genric protagonist that doesnt have any power or any qualities in particular, who a certain early moment in the story when he is about to die he suddenly gains a superpower.

The same protagonist who supposely doesnt have anything in particular suddenly has a backstory related to the enemy and now he is the chosen one or it is given to him.

You have the friend who is smart and the weakest of the friends, the main female character that you know it wont be really relevant, and the cool character that everyone likes and it is the most popular in the serie; Levi the only real reason to watch this anime, and other things that makes it a generic shonen.
generic shōnen protagonist are strong. Goku, Naruto etc. Eren isn't. He was an underdog even when he got power. The backstory you are talking about wasn't suddenly appeared as well. It's foreshadowed from episode 1. The protagonists for most of the times are chosen ones, that's why they are protagonist except few. The main cast remains relevant for the most of the time and in most shows. If it isn't then it's not the main cast most probably. Sure it's pathetic at some points though but things like protagonist and main cast are the centre of the story. Story revolves around them. A cool character is likeable because it was done well. Main female character was actually better than the protagonist for first 2 seasons. The one who is weak but smart is not what I see in shonens aswell.
Apr 5, 2021 12:29 AM
Sep 2008
Peeti said:
CesarMagnan said:

generic shōnen protagonist are strong. Goku, Naruto etc. Eren isn't. He was an underdog even when he got power. The backstory you are talking about wasn't suddenly appeared as well. It's foreshadowed from episode 1. The protagonists for most of the times are chosen ones, that's why they are protagonist except few. The main cast remains relevant for the most of the time and in most shows. If it isn't then it's not the main cast most probably. Sure it's pathetic at some points though but things like protagonist and main cast are the centre of the story. Story revolves around them. A cool character is likeable because it was done well. Main female character was actually better than the protagonist for first 2 seasons. The one who is weak but smart is not what I see in shonens aswell.
Eren isnt strong? oh sorry I didnt know that becoming a Titan, controlling Titans and acuaring powers of other Titans didnt make you strong. Yes Mikasa was fine just 2 seasons now she is irrelevant.
Apr 5, 2021 1:25 AM

Sep 2019
CesarMagnan said:
Peeti said:
Eren isnt strong? oh sorry I didnt know that becoming a Titan, controlling Titans and acuaring powers of other Titans didnt make you strong. Yes Mikasa was fine just 2 seasons now she is irrelevant.
all that strong eren came from season 3 part 2. Before that he wasn't that strong. He wasn't that controllable or he hasn't that much knowledge of his powers.
Apr 5, 2021 6:38 PM
Apr 2021
yea steins gate deserve more score than aot, love this series so much especially kurisuti~~~~~~na
Apr 5, 2021 10:02 PM
Jun 2015
m4ci3x said:
Yeah, but you know when aot s4 part 2 releases the aot ratings are gonna go up again and I'm pretty sure that s4 part 2 can actually break the record considering that it covers the end of manga where a lot of things will happen.
And don't get me wrong lol although I love aot I'm not some crazy fan and I don't see any point in arguing about what should be rated higher or lower.

Well, I doubt that if they still use Cgi on titan. But, if they decide to use hand drawn 2d. Maybe.
Apr 5, 2021 10:47 PM
Jan 2018
Roger1 said:
Roevhaal said:
So you admit you're part of an orginised effort to get Steins;Gate rated higher than AoT s4?

Aot fans downvoted themselves by voting S4 8 or 9. They sabotage themselves lol

You mean they rated it based on personal enjoyment...

You know as it was intended
Apr 6, 2021 12:34 AM
Nov 2020
Descended_ said:
Roger1 said:

Aot fans downvoted themselves by voting S4 8 or 9. They sabotage themselves lol

You mean they rated it based on personal enjoyment...

You know as it was intended

You do know the meaning of my comment is that steins gate fans aren’t downvoting aot right?
Apr 6, 2021 3:02 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Thread locked.
This is not a discussion topic about the anime and encourages flaming/bashing user groups.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Oosran - Apr 19, 2011

260 by OmBerry12_Bleach »»
Apr 24, 11:01 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Aug 30, 2011

805 by Nemesis133 »»
Apr 24, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

saxophone15 - Apr 26, 2011

241 by GatchiShoppo »»
Apr 20, 4:33 PM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Samu-tan - Apr 3, 2011

550 by Dyphz »»
Apr 17, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Steins;Gate Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Sep 13, 2011

1825 by fentphantom »»
Apr 12, 12:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.