Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 26, 2021 10:39 PM
Jun 2013
shane_nichols said:
Should I binge watch this? I heard it's alot like HXH which is my all-time favorite anime. Idk it was really hard to get into it the first couple of episodes.

No, isn't similar at all to HxH, this is just fanboy talk to impress people since it seems like saying "it's like HxH" is the key phrase to impress everybody, is a great anime but is much more like Bleach and Naruto..
Mar 26, 2021 10:43 PM

Oct 2020
FactSpitter said:
Wallup said:

JJK isn't overhyped and overrated and it's just as good as they say it is.

You should change your name to CapSpitter to be honest
JJK is an average Shonen.!

It is not!!

FactSpitter said:
Shinuki_n_Reborn said:

Inconsistent treatment? Hahahaha my God, how spoiled someone has to be to actually criticizes Production I.G 11/10 treatment with Haikyuu, and no, the artstyle change in the last season wasn't "inconsistence" it was actually the opposite, to be consistent with the author's art, MHA also has nearly perfect treatment by Bones.
Sure did you see the 2nd half of S3 and S4 for MHA shit was treated poorly.

I think I agree that some scenes are poorly treated so you're not entirely wrong I guess
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2021 10:43 PM
Mar 2021
Wallup said:
FactSpitter said:
JJK is an average Shonen.!

It is not!!

FactSpitter said:
Sure did you see the 2nd half of S3 and S4 for MHA shit was treated poorly.

I think I agree that some scenes are poorly treated so you're not entirely wrong I guess
JJK is an average Shonen. It’s good but nothing amazing. 7/10
Mar 26, 2021 10:44 PM
Mar 2021
Ivanh0571 said:
This season was really good but as a manga reader it feels like it’s going down hill steadily idk I’m just not enjoying it as much as I would like too maybe that will change with this upcoming arc I’m not sure what it is
Honestly same Shibuya was it’s peak and I think it might turn to shit.
Mar 26, 2021 10:46 PM

Oct 2020
FactSpitter said:
Wallup said:

It is not!!

JJK is a far above average Shonen. It's amazing! 10/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2021 10:47 PM
Mar 2021
Wallup said:
FactSpitter said:

it’s more like a 7/10. I get liking the show but 10/10 is far fetched.
Mar 26, 2021 10:48 PM

Oct 2020
FactSpitter said:
Wallup said:

I guess if you're going to be comparing JJK to other shows then yeah lol but it's deffo not just another Average Shonen. >:(
Mar 26, 2021 10:49 PM
Mar 2021
Wallup said:
FactSpitter said:

I guess if you're going to be comparing JJK to other shows then yeah lol but it's deffo not just another Average Shonen. >:(
It’s above average. There you happy.
Mar 26, 2021 10:50 PM
Jun 2015
Shinuki_n_Reborn said:
shane_nichols said:
Should I binge watch this? I heard it's alot like HXH which is my all-time favorite anime. Idk it was really hard to get into it the first couple of episodes.

No, isn't similar at all to HxH, this is just fanboy talk to impress people since it seems like saying "it's like HxH" is the key phrase to impress everybody, is a great anime but is much more like Bleach and Naruto..
oh well I mean it's done so I guess I'll give it a shot till Shaman King.
Mar 26, 2021 10:51 PM

Oct 2020
FactSpitter said:
Wallup said:

It’s above average. There you happy.

Thank you mr fact spitter. Now admit that it's a 9/10 show at least
Mar 26, 2021 10:54 PM
Jul 2018
I liked it at the start. But now I just feel like it's very boring. I moved on the shows I like more like fate and stuff.
Mar 26, 2021 11:01 PM
Oct 2018
It's just a shounen with flashy fights left and right and ZEROOOO Character development
Mar 26, 2021 11:04 PM
Oct 2018
I love how battle focused it was. Every episode felt so short since I was enjoying it so much!
Mar 26, 2021 11:06 PM

Jul 2020
xx_ibrahimd_xx said:
Bloomberry said:
I didn't like it because it is trash and it is boring.

Why was it trash and boring? Lol

Because when I watched it I tried hard not to fall asleep which is an indication of it being boring.
Mar 26, 2021 11:35 PM
Feb 2018
Bloomberry said:

i've seen bad anime like ex arm and gibiate

jjk is not as bad as those two, so jjk is not trash

boring is subjective, so cool for you
Mar 26, 2021 11:36 PM
Feb 2021
it is outstanding
Mar 26, 2021 11:37 PM
Feb 2018
FactSpitter said:
It’s ok. I’ve read the manga and it’s nothing special. The most 7/10 a Shonen can possibly get. The animation def carried this season tho just like KNY.

i've read the manga and it's pretty good
for battle shounen genre i think jjk deserves 9/10

but for all genre i think jjk is 7,5/10 bcs the not too much romance, mystery, adventure, and plot twist in jjk
Mar 26, 2021 11:40 PM
Feb 2018
shane_nichols said:

just watch it, dont expect it becomes like hxh bcs i know hxh is on another level with its details and narrations
for me jjk is slightly better than kny or other good modern battle shounen, but ofc below hxh
Mar 26, 2021 11:48 PM
Mar 2021
firstawahono said:
FactSpitter said:
It’s ok. I’ve read the manga and it’s nothing special. The most 7/10 a Shonen can possibly get. The animation def carried this season tho just like KNY.

but for all genre i think jjk is 7,5/10 bcs the not too much romance, mystery, adventure, and plot twist in jjk
MHA is a 9/10 shonen manga the anime is like a 7/10.
Mar 26, 2021 11:49 PM
Mar 2021
firstawahono said:
shane_nichols said:

just watch it, dont expect it becomes like hxh bcs i know hxh is on another level with its details and narrations
for me jjk is slightly better than kny or other good modern battle shounen, but ofc below hxh
MHA is slightly better than JJK for me. Only the MHA manga tho the anime for JJK shits on the anime for MHA
Mar 26, 2021 11:57 PM
Dec 2020
FINALLY someone who appreciates this masterpiece honestly idc what others say about this anime it’s a masterpiece to me and always will be a masterpiece. Sad the anime ended but I definitely cannot wait for a renewal and while I do that I’ll finish the manga. Love all you JJK fans.
Mar 26, 2021 11:58 PM
Oct 2019
FactSpitter said:
Zwel said:
i wonder if you caught up to the latest chapter, how the hell its boring
I fell it was kinda rushed.
lmao how? the shibuya arc is currently the greatest arc in jujutsu kaisen along with gojo's past imo
Mar 26, 2021 11:58 PM
Mar 2021
-Flaky- said:
FINALLY someone who appreciates this masterpiece honestly idc what others say about this anime it’s a masterpiece to me and always will be a masterpiece. Sad the anime ended but I definitely cannot wait for a renewal and while I do that I’ll finish the manga. Love all you JJK fans.
JJK isn't a masterpiece but it's the best battle shonen to come out of weekly shonen jump alongside MHA. MHA manga rn is great. JJK manga is also great rn.
Mar 27, 2021 12:00 AM
Mar 2021
Zwel said:
FactSpitter said:
I fell it was kinda rushed.
lmao how? the shibuya arc is currently the greatest arc in jujutsu kaisen along with gojo's past imo
Not Shibuya I'm talking about the Yuta vs Yuji arc.
Mar 27, 2021 12:02 AM

Jul 2020
firstawahono said:
Bloomberry said:

In terms of bare quality yes

But an enjoyment factor they are as terrible as each other

Ex Arm is trash so is JJK

I mean you said it yourself boring is subjective
Mar 27, 2021 12:07 AM
Dec 2020
FactSpitter said:
-Flaky- said:
JJK isn't a masterpiece but it's the best battle shonen to come out of weekly shonen jump alongside MHA. MHA manga rn is great. JJK manga is also great rn.

Well yes not everything can be perfect but this is just my own opinion. The battle scenes, the funny moments, sad moments, and the relatable characters, it’s not the power of friendship type of anime which I love about that. Villains are plain cruel and can’t be swayed which I also like. Also can’t forget the great openings abs endings with the nice soundtracks. And yes truly the manga is great and I’m really enjoying reading it.
Mar 27, 2021 12:15 AM

Sep 2019
Bloomberry said:
firstawahono said:

Ex-arm is a modern masterpiece.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Mar 27, 2021 12:48 AM

Feb 2020
I personally think that JJK was a pretty good shounen but i think that it might be a bit too early to call it a “masterpiece” since we have barely scratched the surface.
But i am definitely excited to see what’s to come.
Mar 27, 2021 1:04 AM
Jan 2021
Agreed ❤️✊🥰
Mar 27, 2021 1:22 AM
Jan 2021
TOP TIER PLOT
TOP TIER CHARACTER
TOP TIER OST
Well deserved performance from anime of the year<3
Can't wait for the movie tho XD
Mar 27, 2021 1:57 AM
Jan 2020
Solid start to the show, although for me personally all the characters are boring except 3 being sukuna, megumi and todou. The animation was amazing and really helped the series overall, if it weren't for animation I'd probs have dropped it but its a good setup for s2 and the supposedly "S tier" arc shibuya. Tbh i don't seeing it being s tier but maybe A. Overall S1 had amazing fights and choreography but the story didn't entice me all the way through like only the junpei arc and the last couple episodes about the bridge. Overall a solid 7
Mar 27, 2021 2:53 AM

Nov 2019
damn so many wannabe elitists in this thread calling a really enjoyable show average or trash without giving a proper reason
Mar 27, 2021 3:19 AM

Apr 2009
Yes the battle system in this show is superb.
Mar 27, 2021 4:05 AM
Nov 2020
Peeti said:
Bloomberry said:

just like u r a modern retard
Mar 27, 2021 4:14 AM
Jan 2020
As a manga reader, couldn't have been prouder of the adaptation. Mappa, Gege, voice actors, everyone involved in producing this amazing anime - I'd give them all thanks personally. Watching and discussing it with friends on Twitter and Reddit was a lot of fun.
Mar 27, 2021 4:16 AM

Jul 2020
F9s said:
Yeah, I completely agree. I’d say JJK is peak shonen.

It takes all the shonen tropes and elevates it to the next level. Its not deepest show, but it does what it does best and the result is an incredibly entertaining show.

Nah peak shounen is Attack on titan.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Mar 27, 2021 4:29 AM
Feb 2021
Spoilers Ahead:

Eagerly waiting for JJK's upcoming seasons. Can't wait to see Shibuya Arc (Culling Game too, after the Manga completes this Arc😜)
Mar 27, 2021 4:32 AM

Sep 2019
aarukun said:
Peeti said:
just like u r a modern Messiah
Thanks. I will take that compliment.
"I think I wanted to attack something. Like betraying people or hurting people. And, well, it's not exactly nice, but hurting the readers too... In all honestly, I feel that's what I really wanted to do. For me, as a reader, when I think, "this manga will remain in my heart," it means, for example, it phenomenally hurt me: It's those kinds of experiences I'm after." - Pajime Hisayama (My favourite hurting author).
Mar 27, 2021 5:26 AM
Apr 2020
FactSpitter said:
🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢🧢 shibuya arc? Plasma vessel arc? I think you haven't catch up to the lastest chapter I guess
Mar 27, 2021 5:28 AM
Apr 2020
X-Disaster said:
It's a good anime but it's not thaat good , it's just average ... (in my opinion)
Story : 4
Characters : 7
Animation : 9
don't worry the story in s2 gonna change your rating number from 4 to 10/10.
Mar 27, 2021 5:34 AM
Oct 2020
Moe132 said:
I like the show its good and I read the manga but there's few things i didn't like (not all of them about the anime itself)

1- its waaay over hyped i mean i get its good but you can't compare it to the greats like death note, aot, one peice etc...

2-the characters development is very very fast like the protagonist was a weak man 20 minutes ago but he managed to do the black flash 4 times in a row with 15 mins of training? Same with nobara

3-toxic fanbase: i don't like shippers in any anime but at the end i dont hate on them i let them i let them do their thing but i discovered that a BIG part of the fanbase support pedophile and incest ships, like there was a poll of the best ship and no.1 was between a characters and his father (the character is 15) with 49 k votes. what?

4-i wouldn't say the story itself is very original.

At the end i would give the first season a 7/10
I would just like to say that comparing it with Death note and AoT is not a good comparison as they are not battle shonens.
Mar 27, 2021 5:34 AM
Apr 2020
firstawahono said:
FactSpitter said:

what????? No plot twist? No mystery? I think you read the wrong manga sir
Mar 27, 2021 7:05 AM

Jul 2019
Agreed, this is everything one could hope to get out of a battle shounen
Mar 27, 2021 8:36 AM
Jul 2016
FactSpitter said:
Ivanh0571 said:
This season was really good but as a manga reader it feels like it’s going down hill steadily idk I’m just not enjoying it as much as I would like too maybe that will change with this upcoming arc I’m not sure what it is
Honestly same Shibuya was it’s peak and I think it might turn to shit.

You clearly are talking out of your ass lmao if anything currently the manga has a lot bangers going on with lore and revelations, and no, Yuji vs Yuta wasnt rushed, because that clearly was a mini arc used as a prologue for the upcoming arc, and Culling game has the potential to be another top tier arc. There is absolute cero reason for why it could go to shit.
Mar 27, 2021 8:38 AM
Jul 2018
It was a great adaptation. They followed manga step by step and didn't dare and miss a single bit. Can't wait till the shibuya incident arc gets adapted. I am sure every manga reader is excited for it.
Mar 27, 2021 8:41 AM
Feb 2021
yes not a masterpiece and sure is overrated but man it is good!
Mar 27, 2021 9:40 AM
Mar 2021
Aot S4 most overrated season of all time it even deserves to be behind FMAB
Mar 27, 2021 9:41 AM
Mar 2021
bgloudcold_24 said:
yes not a masterpiece and sure is overrated but man it is good!
It's because season 1 is the first time you can't judge without waiting bla s2
Mar 27, 2021 9:46 AM
Mar 2021
TheGuiltMan said:
xx_ibrahimd_xx said:
JJK just finished! This has literally everything you can want from a battle-shounen anime. What did you like about it the most? If you didn't, why?

@xx_ibrahimd_xx

I found the fights to be good especially Maki's fight but

everyone in the show acts so badass that its hard to like at times its probably why useless miwa is my favorite character cause she actually admits to being useless and weak and gets as depressed as much she simps over Gojou

also on Gojou I found him to be way to talkative that it became slightly annoying but he still was relatively okay in my books and I liked this scene with him

I really really just wish most of the characters didn't act 100% badass all the time it feels like their is literally no character personality balance everyone is a badass, hardass, smartass, jackass, or asshole in JJK

which is why I really like Miwa only person I relate to on that show
. Those that you say to none without, they have more characterization than the character of the August who apart from the drama politico does not have any more writing, jjk here what of the exorcists a profession which makes mad
Mar 27, 2021 9:51 AM
Jan 2019
shane_nichols said:

It’s a really good show imo and definitely worth watching. That’s all I’m going to say.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Dominik_Fark - Jan 15, 2021

245 by Meowfti »»
Yesterday, 9:29 AM

» Mahito Spider Lillies Scene

daddymahitowo - Mar 17

7 by daddymahitowo »»
May 19, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

643 by SharkysSSJ2 »»
May 19, 5:57 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2020

276 by NayakoBloody »»
May 10, 4:08 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2020

345 by NayakoBloody »»
May 10, 3:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.