Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Jul 6, 2023 1:38 PM
Jan 2023
This was the best series I have ever watched. I loved it.
Jul 19, 2023 7:27 AM
Jul 2023
Saya benar-benar sangat menyukai anime (5-toubun no Hanayome) dan saya hampir meneteskan air mata saya saat yotsuba mengatakan cerita tentang keluarga mereka, saya sangat tersentuh saat melihat adegan tersebut.
Jul 19, 2023 7:28 AM
Jul 2023
Saya benar-benar sangat menyukai anime (5-toubun no Hanayome) dan saya hampir meneteskan air mata saya saat yotsuba mengatakan cerita tentang keluarga mereka, saya sangat tersentuh saat melihat adegan tersebut.
Aug 1, 2023 3:59 PM

Jun 2021
aware of a film existing and how it ends, but i'm not that against open endings so i could actually stop here and still be satisfied.
Honestly, i was already shouting again "BITCHIKA!" trying to not fight fair for choosing the routes, but finally it didn't happen and she paid for her lies. Still least favorite quintuplet, but sort of redeemed herself by crying and apologizing. It was expected for all of them to make peace but it was still enjoyable how the thing was handled. Obviously, "i want it" was without audio, and a Itsuki clone ran under the bell and it's very unlikely she is the real one... she seemed the most passive overall during the entire two seasons and it's a sort of shame as i expected more screentime and events with her than the existing ones.
Miku... i adore her. That pointing the finger twist was honestly clever even if she probably denied herself a big chance of happiness, that she 1000% deserves. She looks wonderful in kimonos or yukatas, it's a fitting thing with her character and her fondness of japanese history, she's just all around ADORABLE. Already used fanarts and pictures of her for wallpapers and Firefox personas since days or even weeks.
Futaro may have been dense here and there, but i didn't expect to enjoy his character like i did. Even his family members are likable. It's probably not over yet, not sure about watching the film and the other "lost stories" adaptation, but this show has already succeded in making me feel allright.
Aug 4, 2023 2:05 PM
May 2023
Omg futaro ends up marrying yotsuba??!!!
Aug 15, 2023 3:32 PM
Aug 2020
It was good i just hoped for another ending but i still enjoyed it
Sep 27, 2023 11:05 AM
Oct 2019
itsuki shud have won smh
Oct 7, 2023 12:33 PM

Oct 2020
Pls don't end. I don't want this moment to end. Why does it have to be like this?

Why can't we just go forever. Why can't we live like this forever. Why is this ending.

10/10 ❤️‍🩹

I will miss this precious ride.
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
Oct 18, 2023 10:35 PM
Oct 2023
Its good when you watch it but you'll forget about it with time
Jan 19, 7:28 PM
Mar 2023
Simply...
A MASTERPIECE

And I wont change my mind
Feb 13, 5:11 PM
Apr 2016
one of peak romances, getting cucked is crazy
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Endings

Moppit - Apr 25

17 by Moppit »»
Apr 27, 9:06 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

AZY-sama - Jan 28, 2021

132 by Sporecraft »»
Apr 13, 3:02 PM

» 2 year later and I still don't understand the miku hype

PointlessSmith - Apr 5, 2021

31 by 7samy »»
Mar 5, 2:43 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome ∬ Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jan 21, 2021

143 by Yawuz_707 »»
Feb 16, 1:32 AM

» People are sleeping on best girl Itsuki

Helshiki - Nov 3, 2021

31 by DiamSilver »»
Feb 10, 9:52 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.