Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]
Dec 18, 2023 9:37 PM
Dec 2023
legend. An anime must watch once in life
Dec 22, 2023 9:53 PM
Dec 2023
It is a GREAT adventure, really like the story
Dec 26, 2023 4:55 PM
Dec 2023
very good animation and plot, but too much horniness showed from young children
Jan 20, 12:32 PM
Jan 2024
Is the best Isekai
Jan 28, 6:35 PM
Aug 2018
I liked the story and character development
Feb 5, 9:14 AM

Nov 2018
Couldn't agree more with one of the top reviews.
Remove (or just try to ignore) the unnecessary isekai element and the cringe horny stuff, and it will be an excellent show.
Still I enjoyed this regardless, and definitely will continue watching the next episodes.
Feb 16, 2:30 AM
Dec 2022
Apart from the pervy obese part, its good, while last part, i think the story kinda fell off!
Feb 20, 11:56 AM

Jul 2014
The last two episodes were pretty damn great. Excellent worldbuilding, genuinely compelling character growth and less degeneracy than usual.
Take care of yourself

Mar 4, 7:21 AM
Sep 2022
perfect anime 10/10
Mar 9, 4:20 AM
Feb 2024
Honestly Amazing
Mar 25, 5:15 PM
Apr 2017
Best isekai NA - Worst main character.
Mar 27, 8:40 AM
Dec 2022
loved it as hell XDDDDDDDDDDD
Apr 3, 1:23 PM

Jun 2020
Eris somehow become my favorite character in the last 4 episode she actually has a character development and interesting to watch. I can’t see anything about Rudy as a character development because he is 40 years old. He needs to understand something even if he had a very useless life in Earth. But he acts like 10 years old child who think he smart which is don’t make sense to me. I don’t like him he is not main character worthy I want an actual development in character not worthless joke about sexual fantasies he has on children every episode same stupid and disgusting jokes find a new humor change something . Do people relate to main character? Is it even possible in this point . Last 3-4 episodes were better after we can’t here he’s pervert thoughts anymore because he was needed to think about other thinks.
Its can be an interesting of how a person become a better version of himself but its the same person with just better looking body and good family (a family who can give him a good life and sources) which you can say it was intention of author. Please don’t make me laugh.
From the second part I want less of stupid sexual harassments and actually see Rudy struggling and find solutions,survive ,adapt to this world then it’s gonna be an interesting story
kirA_-_Apr 3, 1:28 PM
Apr 5, 1:35 AM
Dec 2022
ROXY RAAA damn so the magic disaster was like big big
RUDEUS WAS BOUTA KILL EVERYONE
DEAD END!!!!!!!!!!

Ok no my friend explained to me how strong the attack Rudeus was using the whole city would have been a crater
Ruijerd actually top tier character I love him he is now BALD!!

Asura kingdom time

why this series fire AHHHHHHHH
Apr 8, 2:25 PM
May 2023
Very good episode, so the mana disaster was a very big event.... so much that it wiped out Rudeus' village and currently his whole family is separated somewhere in the world.

Paul is trying to gather all the help he can to find his family, some of his old Clan responded and joined Roxy. It seems that Paul trusts Rudeus so much that he is not looking for him... beware of over trusting anyone.

Rudeus at the moment didn't think about knowing if his family is ok but seeing what happened so far... it's complicated for him when he has so many things on his mind like keeping the team financially, the burden of being the leader and making decisions, Ruijerd getting out of control and trying to improve his reputation, etc.

The death of someone for making a bad decision... it is easy to judge after seeing the result although when he said: "let's wait to go in and rescue them so we make it more epic" were not exactly these words, it was clear that it was going to go very wrong and it did... but I understand that he had in his mind to improve the reputation of the Superd.. NT and F... it went wrong
The group of young people knew what they were getting into and how it could end up, I hope they learn for the next one.

UHH here is something contradictory on the part of Rudeus to ¨almost¨ kill the horse man so he wouldn't say anything about the deal they had with the other group, why contradictory/egoistic?

Because just in the previous episode that was titled "the value of a life" he implied that it is not right to kill and here he was about to kill him hahaha although I would have done the same.

I really liked the part where Rui and Rudeus talk about what happened and come to some kind of agreement/understanding.

PS: I forgot that Rui got bald hahaha
Time to watch part 2
Apr 10, 2:18 AM
Apr 2024
Nice. They removed the blatant pedo behaviour with an actual plot, and it's looking good.
yo
Apr 23, 9:08 AM

Oct 2020
I heard many people loved this anime.
I had tons of high expectations,, but Surprisingly it was Bland to me.

I completed season 1 pt.1* recently, and there's no valid Reason for it to have a 8.3 rating from my perspective.

I found it interesting at some moments n very stupid at other, and it happened across every episode.
I didn't find Rudeus any special, tbh his character in s1* is very similar to Meliodas, even so, his character was far better & CHARMING* compared to Rudeus.
Idk many people might* relate to his character but I'm No BUM, so idk how people say he's good, especially** when his arguments with adults are Stupid and lack commonsense n the adults agree to it so easily.

I found certain points about this anime, like normalising Polygamy and open cheating + child sex....... it's really Off to me.

Can't say I hate it n also can't say I enjoyed it enough.
A 7/10, not a single decimal mor

Also this was season 1 pt.1** thoughts.
Anayan_KashyapApr 24, 4:44 AM
Please watch Sword Art Online Progressive, it's the peak of SAO.
Apr 26, 1:32 PM

Jan 2021
Shave a man's head. Solves every problem.
Pages (10) « First ... « 8 9 [10]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Is Season 2, Part 1 as good as Season 1?

GoatPieceLuffy - Apr 24

23 by R0r5ch4ch »»
Apr 26, 2:03 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2021

229 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 26, 1:01 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2021

336 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 26, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2021

439 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 26, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2021

296 by Hayley2877 »»
Apr 26, 11:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.