Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Apr 6, 2022 6:05 PM

Apr 2018
I'm tired of characters who are cute just for the sake of being cute.

That's what kids are for, please provide some substance.

I like cute things but hate it even more when it feels fake.
Apr 6, 2022 6:06 PM
Jan 2021
1) Infinite Stratos is an instant classic
2) Your Name is okay, A Silent Voice better
3) Clannad is bad (I have my reasons)
4) Demon Slayer is carried by animation (I still really like it lmao)
5) Your Lie in April is mid, I Want to Eat Your Pancreas better

6) I LOVE MORBIUS!!! MORBIUS IS PEAK FICTION!!! 10/10 MASTERPEICE!!! MORBIUS SWEEP!!!

Apr 6, 2022 6:09 PM
Jan 2021
liEbeRTJoHAn21 said:
1) one piece has better storyline than aot
2) steins gate is not best time travel show (dont know about anime )
3) vagabond is better than berserk
4) musashi > guts
5) naruto's storyline is pretty much fucked up compared to one piece
6) one piece > naruto (overall)
7) death note is not overrated
8) aot's ending outcome was the most realistic outcome the story could have (isayama just fucked up in execution )
9) fmab is not the best anime (well it was never the best )
10) detective conan is an underrated masterpiece

Finally someone who understands that the execution was fucked not the ending itself! 😭
Jun 29, 2022 12:28 PM
Dec 2014
- The fight between Dio and Jotaro is better in the OVA than the one in the anime

- I love School days as it dares to go against the romcom tropes of its time. It is a tragedy, more and more disturbing as you follow the story. I saw a lot of good romcom such as Toradora or the Love Hina manga, so it was refreshing to see something that innovative.

- Demon Slayer is a cliché unoriginal and illogical story who just gets its astonishing visual for itself. When I saw the first episodes I had the impression of watching the retarded son of Naruto and JoJo's bizarre adventure.

- Hunter X Hunter 1999 is FAAAAR superior to the 2011 adaptation. The music fits the atmosphere of the story far better,the colours, may they be old gives you a better feeling about the universe, the 2011 is too colourful and bright for such dark story etc.

- Steel Ball Run is the worse manga I have ever read so far. I was ecstatic reading the first volume, expecting a long run "Mario Kart with stands" instead I had an incoherent story full of plot holes (A LOT more than the other parts of JoJo) and inconsistent characters, many key elements of the story are never explained (hamon may be weird but it is clearly explained how it works and what its effects are... the spin on the other hand...)
And the pinnacle is this end that I took as a personal middle finger in the face where my favorite character of the part was killed by MY LEAST FAVORITE CHARACTER OF ALL JOJO!

- Goblin Slayer ep1 is a masterpiece. At first it makes you feel safe like in a Fire Emblem game with low level characters bringing you to the "tutorial mission", a feeling I am used to. So when you experience 'that" scene, you DO understand how dangerous this world is, you DO understand the damages goblins make in the common people lives as everyone underestimate them, you DO understand what might happen to the Goblin Slayer party for one slight moment of distraction. That is why I loved following them in their adventures, because thanks to this ep 1, I am really afraid of what could happen to them.
Jun 29, 2022 12:36 PM

May 2022
kimi no na wa is the worst and the most overhyped movie in existence
KINIRO MOSAIC FOREVER
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» Guys I did it!

TsutanaiFuun - 8 hours ago

19 by Yuri-Crusader »»
50 seconds ago

» Your Strongest and Weakest Recommendation from your Favorites

Pokitaru - 2 hours ago

11 by Zimmu »»
25 minutes ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand. ( 1 2 3 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 26

103 by Animeistaken »»
26 minutes ago

» Would you or have you watched anime with your family (1 or more members)?

ToastWithNutella - 8 hours ago

23 by Coaghim »»
46 minutes ago

» What old anime could become popular today?

W3TFT - Apr 18

23 by ColourWheel »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.