Forum Settings
Forums

Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Part 3 Volume 4 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2021 7:19 PM

Dec 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well from last time it seems Myne does less falling and more getting dunked under water during the spring season ingredient gathering. I thought this time (and maybe going forward if I keep doing these) I'd list some of the moments I found the most memorable/interesting. Here we go!

- Angelica's mana blade was fun not only in learning how students at the Academy literally grow their weapons but also in having it be Ferdinand in voice and tone just killed me. Myne you can't ever let your mind wander when using mana! xD

- Damuel falling in love with Brigitte from the dress and getting IMMEDIATELY rejected made me laugh. I was still rooting for him even though I kind of assumed from what we know about noble romance that it would be a lost cause. So imagine my surprise when Brigitte's short story implies that it might be a real thing 0_0 I guess we'll have to see in the next few books...

- I LOVE Illgner and its culture. We've never seen nobles and commons interacting so freely (that I remember) so seeing every just be...nice and in communication with each other made me smile. Even if it got under the gray priests skin lol

- Speaking of gray priests FRAN ;__; Him being brave and going into the room with Rozemyne and soon being able to relax in it made me so happy. This boy's been through so much and you can really tell how much he's changed just in the couple years he's know Rozemyne.

- Georgine is scary as heck and definitely makes me feel deeply uncomfortable about the lengths that she's willing to go for power. A speculation I had after hearing she went from third to first wife is the she supplanted the first two, but time will tell if I'm right. If there is an overarching antagonist for the series I wouldn't mind it being her at all.

Those are some of my favorite moments, how about everyone else?

Central Time (US)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Chapter 31 Discussion

NiQ1 - Apr 16

4 by TheMidnightWolf »»
Yesterday, 10:05 AM

Poll: » Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen Chapter 30 Discussion

NiQ1 - Apr 16

0 by NiQ1 »»
Apr 16, 12:13 AM

» Volume 30 (Part 5 Volume 9) Discussion

abystoma2 - Mar 26

1 by hayato_bun »»
Mar 26, 10:59 AM

» Volume 28 (Part 5 Volume 7)

abystoma2 - Dec 9, 2023

1 by NiQ1 »»
Dec 11, 2023 4:00 PM

» Part 3 will be receiving an anime adaptation

Knighthammer619 - Dec 6, 2023

10 by NiQ1 »»
Dec 11, 2023 3:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.