Forum Settings
Forums

MAPPA Produces 'Re-Main' Original TV Anime in 2021

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 5, 2021 3:39 PM
Mar 2019
Interesting! Besides MAPPA has so much works, I am anxious for this!!
Mar 5, 2021 3:42 PM
Mar 2019
lazyinternsan said:
RiseUp_SS-kun said:
Oh no, Mappa = Fujo bait = skip, that is how it is.

And here we go with the triggered incels who can't bear an all male cast in a sports anime and are going to scream "fujo bait" before the show is even out. They'll be snobbish and call this "fujo trash" and "below their standards" while watching ecchi harem shows and the same OP MC isekais. Just let people enjoy whatever they want and you do the same.

Exactly what I thought. Besides, anyone who watches ecchi/harem can't judge or criticize anyone tastes.
Mar 5, 2021 3:46 PM
Mar 2019
Catalano said:
water polo should be interesting but I would rather watch a match between some real teams like croatia or hungary. why not girls water polo with hot chicks?

Very simple. Because hot/cute boys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hot girls. Also, there is enough anime with women fanservice, and few anime with men fanservice, so, it s required more anime of wonderful boys.
Mar 6, 2021 3:58 AM
Jul 2018
Lucifrost said:
yanderesarehawt said:

I am assuming this will be the second coming of Free! so replacing guys with hot chicks won't work.

But they could have made it more like Yuri On Ice and had the men compete professionally.

I dont know, they did how they wanted to. It isn't for us to decide what project the studio comes up with, we are just here to enjoy it or throw shit at it.
Mar 6, 2021 8:27 AM
Mar 2021
I know MAPPA is a big studio but Jesus they just keep on pumping out anime.
get-mobdro.com tubemate
bhenmia0Mar 18, 2021 8:30 AM
Mar 7, 2021 7:12 AM

Sep 2016
lazyinternsan said:
RiseUp_SS-kun said:
Oh no, Mappa = Fujo bait = skip, that is how it is.

And here we go with the triggered incels who can't bear an all male cast in a sports anime and are going to scream "fujo bait" before the show is even out. They'll be snobbish and call this "fujo trash" and "below their standards" while watching ecchi harem shows and the same OP MC isekais. Just let people enjoy whatever they want and you do the same.

I also don't watch shows with all female cast. I would have watched this one if the character designs of the male cast was normal and not sharp like bad shoujo.
Mar 8, 2021 4:41 PM
Jul 2018
Can people stop complaining about the little amount of series that are aimed for girls and give girls fanservice when they're millions of ecchi and hentai shows. Watch it if you want or don't, but stop complaining when you can go watch your stupid little eechi harems and get off on that and stop ruining stuff for others. Thank you
Mar 9, 2021 2:10 AM
Mar 2021
It's nice,I'm waiting
Mar 9, 2021 6:28 AM
May 2007
Nishida is writing about one of his favorite sports. Hopefully the remaining boys are cute and pretty.
Mar 12, 2021 4:31 AM
May 2020
people saying that mappa is overworking their employees are incorrect. Mappa is a big studio and the staffs have been split into several teams, and mostly are freelancers. Most of their animes that have been announced back in 2020 and now have already been worked starting from 2017 and 2018 including this anime, yasuke, jjk, idaten deities, zombieland saga s2, etc other animes that haven't been announced yet until the final product of the animation. Mappa's strategy here is to late announce all of the works they have made back in 2018 until the official release will be decided. ONLY aot s4 and Chainsaw man are still on current production and the others that they have animated are now on their final product. They aren't biting more they can chew since all of these animes (except aot bc they were confident about it but covid kicked in) were already planned and had already held meetings with mappa for agreements. If they are rly overworking their staffs, there will be already a complaint on twitter about it and there isn't, but only those who don't know anything and complain. keiichiro Watanabe and vercreek never even had complaints with mappa over there.
Dec 21, 2023 5:41 AM
Dec 2023
But they could have made it more like Yuri On Ice and had the men compete professionally.9apps
yadav59qDec 22, 2023 3:21 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 2 hours ago

5 by Thanatos1 »»
17 minutes ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Kushna »»
2 hours ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
3 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
6 hours ago

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 23

5 by dimidrum »»
Yesterday, 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.