Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2021 5:14 PM
Jul 2018
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
THIS IS THE FINAL CHAPTER!!!!
That ending was epic. It perfectly concludes the story of Not Lives. I really had fun reading this series. And so it's been 5 years then eh? Amamiya has been inside that game, frozen. For Amamiya it has only been like 5 minutes or something, but she didn't know at that time that time has frozen. When Mikami has finally known the secrets of Not Lives, he finally reached what he was aiming to get for: his loved one, Amamiya, Kyouka. I love this. Thank you, Wataru Karasuma for caring for the minds and hearts of the readers who are interested in this manga. Thank you for not letting Kyouka Amamiya disappear. Thank you so much.

I don't know if it's called "connected" or not, but when I read this manga, I felt so connected to the story. Or is it called feeling like "part" of the story. Must be it. I'm going to say this and I don't find it weird: I want to be Amamiya, Kyouka in my next life. Haha. Yeah.

Those plot twists though, every plot twists in this manga for me was I didn't expect for it. Really fun indeed! Funsies! Also, I wish the manga told more about the game. Its secrets, how it was created and stuff. Welp, I hope there's another manga where Amamiya, Kyouka and Mikami is living a happy life. WAIT. 5 years later...? Oh no Mikami is probably more than 18 years old now. Oh my, they really have a huge age gap then. Well at least they can still be in relationship. Do I ship them? I thought I want to be her? XD

I had fun, I rated this series 10/10.
Feb 22, 2021 5:16 PM
Jul 2018
I must say, if you guys (who are reading this) happen to find a similar manga as Not Lives, please tell me! Man, I would pay Wataru to make more. But this is the end of manga so it is te end of manga. :3
Feb 22, 2021 5:39 PM
Jul 2018
Laugh! He even claimed that he was the creator of the game!wwwwwwww

More topics from this board

Poll: » Not Lives Chapter 35 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2016

1 by removed-user »»
Feb 22, 2021 6:14 AM

Poll: » Not Lives Chapter 27 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2016

2 by removed-user »»
Feb 22, 2021 5:23 AM

Poll: » Not Lives Chapter 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2016

1 by removed-user »»
Feb 22, 2021 5:06 AM

Poll: » Not Lives Chapter 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2016

1 by removed-user »»
Feb 22, 2021 4:28 AM

Poll: » Not Lives Chapter 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 18, 2016

2 by removed-user »»
Feb 22, 2021 4:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.