Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 7, 2021 2:16 PM

Jul 2015
Sad confrontation there at the end and to even see Reki realise the harsh reality that he is nothing outstanding especially compared to Langa.

Jun 8, 2021 7:36 AM
Jul 2018
Reki and Langa gets into a lovers quarrel at last and breaks up (temporarily) ^^

Reki being quite the hypocrite there though, despite all the stuff he said to Miya about not abandoning friends despite differences in skill level.
Aug 5, 2021 11:05 AM
Sep 2018
very good episode. I'm pretty sad to see Riki like this, but I think he will improve and maybe even win the tournament!

I don't like to see Reki and Langa getting confused. :(
Sep 21, 2021 11:28 PM

May 2019
Always love how happy Reki is for Langa's accomplishments. Was so dope when Langa hit that wall and touched that star.

Cherry and Joe's distaste for one another is pretty funny.

But then of course people have to say things so Reki gets sad and jealous... NO! The bros must stay together. :'(
Poor guys. Reki just wants to be at the same level and Langa wants his best friend. Oh that was heartbreaking.

It's a pretty important question: "Do I lack effort or talent?"

Interesting that we get to see a bit of the Cherry/Joe/Adam backstory. I want to know more.

Adam is such an asshole.
Oct 29, 2021 9:08 AM
Jan 2021
Reki's feelings should be unquestionable. You see, people around them are shitting on him making him feel inferior over Langa. I mean, he's the MC? I just hate it when a main character gets overshadowed by another character in a series. Hope Reki gets better soon, I feel bad for him.
Nov 21, 2021 4:34 PM

Mar 2019
I unfortunately was a bit bored watching this episode. I'm very interested in Adam's secretary now, though! Why does he put up with everything that Adam does? It doesn't seem like Adam has ever treated him kindly at all, and yet he continues to deal with him. It seems like he's been working with Adam for 8 years, at least, judging by the flashback Cherry had from 8 years ago, where he was present. Man can put up with a lot, I guess.
Dec 19, 2021 3:44 PM

Dec 2018
The mandatory drama episode, huh? I'm not a big fan, the reason for the conflict here is pretty generic and it doesn't really fit this otherwise comedic show. There were already some emotional character moments before this, but those were integrated much more naturally. Let's hope the resolution is satisfying, at least.
Oct 28, 2022 3:27 PM

Jan 2021
Langaa made me the big sadge
Mar 14, 2023 8:53 PM
Oct 2021
It was ok at the beginning.

Things doesn't make sense in the later episodes
May 7, 2023 1:38 AM

Oct 2022
This is actually a good portray between a person that starts early with something and person that started late. Langa started snowboarding at 2 yrs old, giving him 15 yrs of experience (pro), which then is being applied to a skateboard, of course Langa would have learned faster and reached greater heights. Then, we have Reki, who mentioned that he only picked up the skateboard with a friend and it seems that it's around his teenage years. He started late, thus does not have the amazing qualifications to stand equally to Adam or Langa. However, Reki trained his ass off. I'm not sure how well he is, given how he's always up against those that are better than him, but I think that he is better than an average skateboarder, but less than a pro.

Jun 4, 2023 11:29 AM
Jun 2023
MY HEARTTTT OWWWW
Jul 2, 2023 2:59 PM
May 2023
When Reki and Langa had a fight, who do you think was in the right?
Langa who rose to stardom because he was a fast learner and can skate well. But, also didn't follow Reki's orders of not going against Adam in a beef, which lead Reki to be an outcast.
OR
Reki, who was the whole reason why 'snow' rose to stardom and caught Adam's attention. Looked out for Langa, who later on becomes better than him over time.
I want ur opinion on who was right and who was wrong if u get what I'm trying 2 ask 😅
And sorry if you didn't understand, I can't explain things properly 😭
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Langa's relationship with reki ( 1 2 )

Old_School_Akira - May 7, 2022

65 by Tobimaroo »»
Mar 10, 3:11 AM

Poll: » SK∞ Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2021

147 by Tobimaroo »»
Mar 4, 5:21 AM

Poll: » SK∞ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2021

142 by Tobimaroo »»
Jan 31, 4:58 AM

Poll: » SK∞ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2021

210 by Tobimaroo »»
Jan 30, 4:56 AM

» SK8 the Infinity Event & Bucchigiri!?

OnlyAraku - Dec 31, 2023

8 by OnlyAraku »»
Jan 9, 12:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.