Forum Settings
Forums
Gleipnir
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2021 10:25 AM

Feb 2019
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Damn what a chapter. I think we’re in the endgame here and probably don’t have too many more chapters to go. This fight will probably be the next year since these are monthly chapters and then that’ll be it.

Shuiichi’s renewed sense of determination and strength is great to see. He finally knows why he fights and he and Clare’s bond is stronger than ever.

That panel with the monster using the girl’s torso to peak around the corner was nightmare fuel wtf.
Feb 19, 2021 3:47 PM

Jun 2017
Wow Kaito sure didn't fuck around and just waltzed in there.

I wonder how Mifune will react next chapter, that escalated fast for her. lol
Feb 19, 2021 6:22 PM
Jul 2020
this chapter felt like it came out of nowhere. maybe I'm just used to slow burns
Feb 20, 2021 5:58 AM

Aug 2019
Clair: We'll make a carefully laid out plan and attack when we're ready.
Kaito: How about no.

And this makes this chapter so good! The bad guy doesn't sit around anymore and just does a Blitzkrieg.
The school was a safe place until now, and even the readers weren't expecting a grim massacre to take place there.
And Shuichi has come a long way, he's not the scared helpless guy who can't fight on his own anymore because he knows what he has to protect.

I wonder what's the point of introducing a new character at this point of the story. We didn't know anything about Clair's friends and she never was shown at school without Shuichi. Maybe Clair not being too popular in her class will lead to something later related to Honoka (while she was alive).
Feb 26, 2021 8:18 AM
Apr 2017
wow, i clearly was not expecting that. i wanted just one chapter which people who Shuichi knew didn't get killed. But now this. Omg, it is so sad everything. Everytime i come to read this manga, I get a little depressed 'cause it kinds of represent people from our society, and it makes me so sad:(

anyways, it was a good chapter as always.
Mar 7, 2021 9:59 AM

May 2019
Ah, the classic school massacre arc.

That little friend of Shuichi is certainly going to die.

I think the last mistery of this series is about Clair.

We know:

- All Kaito backstory and reasons.

- Honoka backstory and crazy reasons to erase the world.

- Elena backstory and how Shuichi was transformed.

We can guess:

- Why Naoto transformation is similar to Shuichi? R: to replace him after Elena erased his memories in order to leave him away from the fight.

- Why Elena become also become a monster? R: To fight by herself after she and Shuichi departs. But there is something also about Clair.

And finally we still don't know:

- What happened to Clair in the past?

My guess: She is already monster, but just don't forgot how to activate this again. And she is a crazy evil monster. She killed her own parents. And probably it will be revealed when Shuichi+Clair transformation will be close of winning, spoiling the victory.

I'm pretty sure that Clair will become a villain in this story, at least for a moment, and Shuichi will have to fight her.

- How about the telescope boy, what he is going to do with the coins?

I'm waiting for a complete random return of him.

Apr 18, 2021 1:20 AM

Oct 2017
Back to school and I'm glad Mifune is still alive and well. Thou damn that Kaito, he came to the school to end things once and for all. Kick his ass Shuichi.
May 8, 2022 6:53 AM

Jan 2017
Been a long time since we last saw Mifune, and Claire has a schoolfriend too gosh

haha Kaito abrupt school attack go brrr
Feb 13, 1:46 PM

Jan 2013
that wasn't very sportsmanlike of kaito. where did his sense of justice go?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gleipnir Chapter 71 Discussion

MegamiRem - Nov 26, 2021

4 by HibiChika »»
Feb 15, 10:58 AM

Poll: » Gleipnir Chapter 70 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 21, 2021

6 by HibiChika »»
Feb 15, 10:34 AM

Poll: » Gleipnir Chapter 60 Discussion

FANTOMX - Jan 9, 2021

8 by HibiChika »»
Feb 13, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Gleipnir Chapter 59 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2020

5 by HibiChika »»
Feb 13, 12:13 PM

Poll: » Gleipnir Chapter 52 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2020

1 by HibiChika »»
Feb 11, 12:43 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.