Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 3, 2021 8:26 AM

Feb 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This is getting crazy, why take pictures? Just want to say rip virgin and thanks for special kiss...The doctor did it in front of the patient, sad.

Glad to see patient and nurse having sex, even though the nurse returned to the doctor

SyureriaFeb 3, 2021 8:40 AM
Feb 3, 2021 8:26 PM

Oct 2012
it got an ep 2 discussion finally

welp

i gave my thoughts on ep in the ep 1 thread.

dont know if theres more to go off of. MC knows his crush is involved with the Doctor even though he warned her. Therapist/ friend took pics.

why cant there be an NTR whre the MC gets a satisfying/ happy end rather its with his crush or a new girl after moving on from the Crush who ended up a slut

after looking up more on white blue the blue series are of VNs same premise. but there are multiple endings. including true endings with happy ending for MC. why cant adaptation go for the multiple routes. just the bad ones.

ranting here. lol. but ya not the fondest of NTR. watched for the light of the end of the tunnel. there was none. RIP MC.
Feb 3, 2021 9:35 PM

Feb 2018
Happy end for MC seem interesting but is that pictures... Can't wait for girls expression after she know that MC already know her secret
Feb 3, 2021 10:57 PM

Oct 2012
Syureria said:
Happy end for MC seem interesting but is that pictures... Can't wait for girls expression after she know that MC already know her secret

is there more? i thought it said the End at the end? granted it was in JP no english i can find so far.
Feb 6, 2021 3:26 PM
May 2020
Well I know how it ends just search "White Blue by Ayase Hazuki" then that's that. the ending.....
Feb 7, 2021 2:29 PM
Feb 2021
bangbang0947 said:
Well I know how it ends just search "White Blue by Ayase Hazuki" then that's that. the ending.....

I don’t think it really has an ending yet, but it looks like it’ll end how everyone expects it to
Feb 7, 2021 9:26 PM
Feb 2021
From what I can understand after glancing through the light novel. The MC (Kyota) presents the photo's showing (Hiba) being raped by Dr.Kume to the hospital management, and Dr.Kume get's fired. After that Hiba and Kyota's relationship starts to blossom and all seems to progress fine. But soon it's revealed that the medical director and other senior staff have been raping Hiba and the senior nurse (Blonde haired) Angelina. The senior staff exploit Hiba's growing lust, slowly turning her into the hospitals sex slave tasked with tending to the sexual needs of staff and random patients alike. Eventually she's corrupted enough to acknowledge to herself that she can no longer be satisfied with Kyota's boring kindness, romantic love and sexual performance, she doesn't love or desires him anymore; and falls completely into her lustful existence. Of course Kyota finds out and is crushed by the revelation. He confides in nurse Angelia who then reveals her true feeling's for him, which leads to a romantic relationship between Kyota and Angelina.

Pretty typical stuff for an NTR.

(Satirical)

NTR's always make so much sense, it's completely reasonable to believe that a women being drugged and raped would of course,... choose her rapist over her life long friend and sole love interest for as far back as she can recall. NTR writers know its common knowledge that if rape a women and then take a photo of her in a disheveled state proving (she's been raped)... I mean no longer pure, and then threaten to show someone, anyone really. Well you know you've got them wrapped around finger, yeah sure their are rare outliers that would immediately file a rape report and destroy your life, family and career sending you to prison. But these NTR's show the reality that backwards thinking women like that are few and far between. These writer's know you See a women, rape that women; she's yours's for life, doesn't matter if she's in love with someone, married, has children or a career. Rape equals instant sex slave; done deal; your switch has been flipped and you know immediately that no one will every accept you if they find out what happened, so you may as well reject everything else in your life and devote yourself entirely to your rapist. NTR writers get it's right every time.
Feb 8, 2021 11:26 AM
Feb 2021
ss4chris said:
Syureria said:

is there more? i thought it said the End at the end? granted it was in JP no english i can find so far.

It’s out in English now by the way, hentaicore
Feb 8, 2021 11:35 AM
Feb 2021
Dracomedicus said:
From what I can understand after glancing through the light novel. The MC (Kyota) presents the photo's showing (Hiba) being raped by Dr.Kume to the hospital management, and Dr.Kume get's fired. After that Hiba and Kyota's relationship starts to blossom and all seems to progress fine. But soon it's revealed that the medical director and other senior staff have been raping Hiba and the senior nurse (Blonde haired) Angelina. The senior staff exploit Hiba's growing lust, slowly turning her into the hospitals sex slave tasked with tending to the sexual needs of staff and random patients alike. Eventually she's corrupted enough to acknowledge to herself that she can no longer be satisfied with Kyota's boring kindness, romantic love and sexual performance, she doesn't love or desires him anymore; and falls completely into her lustful existence. Of course Kyota finds out and is crushed by the revelation. He confides in nurse Angelia who then reveals her true feeling's for him, which leads to a romantic relationship between Kyota and Angelina.

(Satirical)

NTR's always make so much sense, it's completely reasonable to believe that a women being drugged and raped would of course,... choose her rapist over her life long friend and sole love interest for as far back as she can recall. NTR writers know its common knowledge that if rape a women and then take a photo of her in a disheveled state proving (she's been raped)... I mean no longer pure, and then threaten to show someone, anyone really. Well you know you've got them wrapped around finger, yeah sure their are rare outliers that would immediately file a rape report and destroy your life, family and career sending you to prison. But these NTR's show the reality that backwards thinking women like that are few and far between. These writer's know you See a women, rape that women; she's yours's for life, doesn't matter if she's in love with someone, married, has children or a career. Rape equals instant sex slave; done deal; your switch has been flipped and you know immediately that no one will every accept you if they find out what happened, so you may as well reject everything else in your life and devote yourself entirely to your rapist. NTR writers get it's right every time.

After the doc gets fired she probably goes back and finds him right?
Was to be expected, we all hoped the mc could get with his childhood crush but it’s cliché - I mean somebody that is paralysed and can’t really move will provide the best satisfaction right? NTR is undeniably a messy genre it makes no sense at all
Feb 8, 2021 7:29 PM

Oct 2012
Dracomedicus said:

I doubt the animation will go this deep but that be nice. thanks for sharing. Yup knew Hiba and MC wouldnt end up together. oh well. also wasnt it based of a VN? where are you getting this info its a Light Novel and where? :O
Feb 8, 2021 7:30 PM

Oct 2012
Scumzz1up said:
ss4chris said:

It’s out in English now by the way, hentaicore

coool ill wait for it to come out on my app i guess :P
Feb 8, 2021 7:32 PM

Oct 2012
Scumzz1up said:
Dracomedicus said:

(Satirical)

After the doc gets fired she probably goes back and finds him right?
Was to be expected, we all hoped the mc could get with his childhood crush but it’s cliché - I mean somebody that is paralysed and can’t really move will provide the best satisfaction right? NTR is undeniably a messy genre it makes no sense at all

There are 2 NTR manga that go against this trend. I wish more Did. Let your Smile Bloom and I cant remember the other one. Its on the NTR reddit list . ya.

Rip i had high hope for white blue but once i found out that the blue series was a List of VNS with multiple endings and the animation usually goes for the bad end i became disappointed.
Feb 9, 2021 12:15 AM
Feb 2021
ss4chris said:

I doubt the animation will go this deep but that be nice. thanks for sharing. Yup knew Hiba and MC wouldnt end up together. oh well. also wasnt it based of a VN? where are you getting this info its a Light Novel and where? :O

Yeah your right it probably is based of the VN and not the book, the novel is called White Blue 欲望に晒される白衣の天使.
Feb 9, 2021 12:42 AM

Oct 2012
Dracomedicus said:
ss4chris said:

Yeah your right it probably is based of the VN and not the book, the novel is called White Blue 欲望に晒される白衣の天使.

i see. still curious where you got that summary :O care to share

wish I knew japanese and could buy all the adult VNS I want Q.Q
Feb 9, 2021 4:24 AM
Oct 2013

Overall showed off her suffering and sluttiness well Guhehe. physical and verbal  had a good intensity. Could have shown her climaxing more visually If she ever did climax
Feb 9, 2021 4:26 AM

Mar 2019
Ngl...the story is much more interesting than the scenes...I guess this time you could really say "watching it for the plot".

Those pics are more crazy even...how the heck did he got those..it's like the cameraman...only he could be that close
Feb 9, 2021 5:54 AM
May 2020
Well this the NTR era this days and in the future many NTR will be release so let's expect for worst and more plots. But This February we got some good Knight of eein Episode 3, Jk to ero no konbini Ep9, Real Eroge 2 Episode 1. and I forgot the other 1.
Feb 10, 2021 1:14 AM

Oct 2012
welp saw ep 2 english finally. yup she's gone this will go the route above. hope they show the mc happy with other nurse. touching herself and saying mc couldn't touch her g spot etc. to be continued.

lol why do I try to look for good / vanilla in ntr. why does ntr have such good art and sex scenes but have to be bad morally painfully and ethically. why can't vanilla have the above
Feb 11, 2021 12:37 PM
Nov 2020
ss4chris said:

lol why do I try to look for good / vanilla in ntr. why does ntr have such good art and sex scenes but have to be bad morally painfully and ethically. why can't vanilla have the above

my theory is,well,for some reasons;taboo things are more
to many of us than some wholesome vanilla.as it seems;if the genre is more popular;it will have more money to spend on animations n such.thats why most NTR +Ugly bastards(still dont understand why people like them) have top tier animation
thou shalt call me onii chan
Feb 11, 2021 8:12 PM

Oct 2012
Sad_aT said:
ss4chris said:

my theory is,well,for some reasons;taboo things are more
to many of us than some wholesome vanilla.as it seems;if the genre is more popular;it will have more money to spend on animations n such.thats why most NTR +Ugly bastards(still dont understand why people like them) have top tier animation

this doesnt apply to anime though hmmm

oh well
Feb 12, 2021 10:40 PM
Feb 2020
Dracomedicus said:

(Satirical)

God I swear if they go one of the bad endings
Feb 16, 2021 10:24 AM

Sep 2020
Dracomedicus said:

So in the end she drown her self with lust, can't escape the pleasure. Predictable.
tisplebFeb 16, 2021 10:28 AM
Feb 16, 2021 11:18 PM
Aug 2015
Not even gonna feel bad about NTRs anymore, these slutty bitches deserve it. The MC can always move on and find another girl while these sluts get fucked until they become undesirable and die alone.

MC got early warning this time, but the girl still went ahead anyway. MC should've just showed the video to begin with.
Mar 4, 2021 10:20 PM
Aug 2019
User-san said:

Overall showed off her suffering and sluttiness well Guhehe. physical and verbal  had a good intensity. Could have shown her climaxing more visually If she ever did climax
You really loved this NTR,Rape
Mar 7, 2021 11:56 PM
Jul 2018
This is a great example of netorare. Also I really love how forceful the doctor is. Just frickin drag her out of nowhere and shove his dick in, lmao.
Apr 1, 2021 11:13 AM
Nov 2020
That bitch is fucked up now, kiyo se has found out about her. Now he has 2 choice either punch Hibari and kick the doctor at his dick so that he could never have s*x again or take revenge on Hibari. Either way im getting excited what tactics kiyo se is gonna pull off.🤣🤣🤣

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Blue Episode 4 Discussion

FlamingMangos - Aug 28, 2021

37 by UGNaim »»
Jan 26, 9:38 PM

Poll: » White Blue Episode 3 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Jul 3, 2021

24 by Detector1977 »»
Jan 2, 12:05 PM

Poll: » White Blue Episode 1 Discussion

Syureria - Nov 30, 2020

27 by Detector1977 »»
Jan 2, 11:47 AM

» question

KuliGothamcity - Jul 29, 2021

3 by Sheild0731 »»
Jun 30, 2023 9:22 PM

» Wow

Radtoter - Sep 6, 2021

0 by Radtoter »»
Sep 6, 2021 11:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.