Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 2, 2021 10:53 AM

Aug 2017
XanderFenikkusu said:
Nurguburu said:
I disliked S2 and S3. S4 is my last hope.

??????

If you didn't like season 2 why watch the third one? And even worse, watching the fourth one after you've disliked the last two seasons?! Why?
I don't get people like you - I'm sorry - why would you watch something that you most like will dislike?!

I enjoy watching things I don't like. I don't hate it, that's different.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 2, 2021 12:33 PM

Aug 2013
I expect it to be another rush job like most LN series. What's annoying is the fact that the number of companies willing to dedicate themselves to doing a good adaptation of the source is lower than the amount of adaptations being announced. Yes anime is made to promote the source material, but imagine if JC staff dedicated resources to doing a good adaptation of this as like their main horse of LN anime to a similar degree that White Fox does for ReZero.
Don't believe the hype.
Feb 2, 2021 3:23 PM
Sep 2016
Nyanda said:
Figurines sell well.
That's the only explanation I have for the continuation of Danmachi :D

Actually thats true, the Hestia figurines sell REALLY well.

The LN sells well too though, its in the top 10.
Feb 4, 2021 12:21 PM
ダンダダン

Jun 2015
XanderFenikkusu said:
Nurguburu said:
I disliked S2 and S3. S4 is my last hope.

??????

If you didn't like season 2 why watch the third one? And even worse, watching the fourth one after you've disliked the last two seasons?! Why?
I don't get people like you - I'm sorry - why would you watch something that you most like will dislike?!

Because season 3 could be better than season 2 so we want to see how good it is, just because a season was bad doesn't mean we should just drop it and say the entire franchise is shit no, many of us was hooked on this series because of season 1 and we only expect the following seasons to live up to the excitement and plot of season 1 that or we are curious to know what kind of plot the new season will have and if the main character will grow even more so

Feb 4, 2021 12:24 PM
ダンダダン

Jun 2015
DedPanda said:
I expect it to be another rush job like most LN series. What's annoying is the fact that the number of companies willing to dedicate themselves to doing a good adaptation of the source is lower than the amount of adaptations being announced. Yes anime is made to promote the source material, but imagine if JC staff dedicated resources to doing a good adaptation of this as like their main horse of LN anime to a similar degree that White Fox does for ReZero.

Yeah i agree with you bro LN doesnt really get good treatment in the anime department, its usually to get people to jump ship to buy the LN so they don't really put much effort into it,
But danmachi is the only LN that i see getting so much love 4 seasons damn its basically catching up to the magical index series in terms of adaptations

Feb 4, 2021 3:07 PM

Nov 2020
I know there are a lot of people who don't like DanMachi, but it's my favorite anime. I've read the light novels, and I'm really excited for season 4.
Feb 4, 2021 7:18 PM
Jun 2020
Espero demais que o anime seja melhor que a S2 e a S3, mas tá foda
Feb 6, 2021 11:37 PM
May 2012
GundamMister00 said:
I dont get it, yall hating it but not dropping it?? why you gotta make yourself disappointed lol

It's what I would called addiction. lol
They wanna stop but can't even if it's killing them. 😂
Feb 6, 2021 11:44 PM
May 2012
Guys I have yet to watch the S2 & S3, is it that bad? I've downloaded it yesterday tho.
I've read the LN and pretty much love it so far and then there is this comment about S2 & S3 stating that it's bad.
and I'm curious, until where is the S3 end?
Feb 7, 2021 4:49 AM

Sep 2019
Idk if it will disappoint or not but seeing lyu's arc finally getting animated gives me hope.

Wandering Witch is the best light novel ever!
Feb 7, 2021 2:00 PM
Feb 2019
I just binge watched all 3 seasons, I was halfway through season 2 when I found out there is a 4th one coming.

I'm actually interested in seeing how season 4 plays out.

Watching them so back to back, it was nice to see how Belle develops, and other characters. I thought season 2 was really nice, it also introduced Haruhime, which I enjoy as a character. But season 2 was just nice to see how other things are in the world, aside from the leveling system.

I will admit season 3 was a little rougher, but tbh, it wasn't terrible and I definitely am ready for another season (:
I am here, to be here.
Feb 12, 2021 2:23 AM

Jan 2021
Binge watched all 3 seasons of Danmachi, can't wait for the 4th one!
Sore wa chigau yo! - Junko Enoshima, probably
Feb 13, 2021 11:53 AM
Dec 2017
e-Michael said:
Guys I have yet to watch the S2 & S3, is it that bad? I've downloaded it yesterday tho.
I've read the LN and pretty much love it so far and then there is this comment about S2 & S3 stating that it's bad.

It's not bad by a long shot. People complain because things get cut, but that has happened sense season 1. Volume 8 especially was cut. Only the last side story was completely covered. That is the only bad thing I can say. However, if you want an exact adaption, you might not be happy, but if that is not a problem for you then you'll enjoy it. I really liked the second season and loved the third which finishes off in volume 11. I think every Danmachi LN reader should give it a chance and decide for themselves if it was a good.
Feb 13, 2021 7:32 PM
May 2012
TheJFamilia said:
e-Michael said:

It's not bad by a long shot. People complain because things get cut, but that has happened sense season 1. Volume 8 especially was cut. Only the last side story was completely covered. That is the only bad thing I can say. However, if you want an exact adaption, you might not be happy, but if that is not a problem for you then you'll enjoy it. I really liked the second season and loved the third which finishes off in volume 11. I think every Danmachi LN reader should give it a chance and decide for themselves if it was a good.

It's good then as long as they didn't arbitrarily change the story and didn't cut the story too much I'm fine with that. Thank you!
Feb 14, 2021 2:10 PM

Jan 2016
Better or as good as season 3

Let's just say that the Anime makes Danmachi look mediocre to good whole the novels are amazing

It's one of those things that thrive on being books and only big studios would be able to do it justice
Feb 15, 2021 4:00 AM
Dec 2013
I always get the feeling that JC wants to MILK the anime they air as much as they can with a thousand seasons and bad quality lmfao
Feb 16, 2021 6:20 AM
Nov 2016
Apparently I have trash taste bc I enjoyed all of Danmachi and S2 was my favorite lmao
Feb 16, 2021 6:20 AM
Nov 2016
Apparently I have trash taste bc I enjoyed all of Danmachi and S2 was my favorite lmao
Feb 18, 2021 6:23 AM
Jul 2016
All 3 seasons were good tho, I don't know what you're expecting because the show has been pretty much the same since day 1. I would say the show has actually gotten better because of all of the world building each season. If you just want action with no character development and world building then this may not be a good anime for you.
Feb 18, 2021 6:24 AM
Jul 2016
HibiscusLotus said:
Nah, S2 is also my fav. Form your own opinions, because I think S2 for example had amazing world building and the plot was interesting as hell. Disliking things does not make someone's taste better.
Feb 22, 2021 1:18 PM
Oct 2018
LMAO..did I hear someone say the light novel or web novels were dark and gritty and that was cut out...I've read them and it's all bell kun is the greatest and the whole setting is totally generic good always wins with no real consequences....read Joe Abercrombie novels if you wand gutter fantasy or watch Grimgar and Ash...heck Lord of the Rings was darker
Feb 23, 2021 10:39 PM

Mar 2014
EyNobody said:
1s was gold.. i watched it like 5 times.. f course i hated Lily as a character but s1 was rly rly good.. then s2 came out... Apollo vs Hestia was not a bad in my opinion what came next did fuck the rest of an anime.. we added another chick to the club and still were looking for s3 but when it came out.. idk i lost all interest in anime.. apart the Bell vs Minotaur scene there was not a one good thing about it... s3 goes to the trash bin alrdy.. so weve got a blonde chick (Freya-sama) who gets wet everytime she sees a Bell-kun making progress.. she will prbbly end at the same harem club sometime later.. still s1 was true gold i hate Harem club but fights and atmosphere felt wow like true adventure anime you felt char progression everything that you rly need.. fights...(Bell vs Minotaur) is one of the best fight in all anime for me.. i hope that s4 at least will be a bit better that s3
please just stop typing
Mar 20, 2021 6:34 PM

Apr 2020
danmachi has a problem of telling what the main characters' goals are

Mar 22, 2021 4:42 PM
Mar 2021
I really enjoyed watching all 3 season but it really is anoying me that there are just so many bimbos fighting over belt dont get me wrong i like almost every caracter besides little bit and some others its just anoying to See them fight over little rookie this happens very often in anime and it anoys me everytime because it just seems like wasted time however im still Looping forward to season 4
May 14, 2021 3:03 AM
Aug 2012
I mean, you would be a failure if you think it would be a disappointment lmao
Jun 7, 2021 10:57 AM
Sep 2020
Just finished s3 It was trash, Had high hopes but it's just bad, I have little hopes and expectations for s4.
Jun 8, 2021 2:17 PM
Jun 2021
I loved the season 3.
Jun 29, 2021 11:24 AM

Dec 2015
i swear most yall must be children angry its not mindless action
or ecchi moments all 3 seasons were great and told a great story

Jul 6, 2021 3:20 PM

Jun 2020
I wanna see the cave scene animated.

👌🏾
Jul 15, 2021 6:26 PM
Nov 2017
Bark all you want, but JC Staff ain't gonna take foreigners' opinion. You can just wish & hope from far away.
Aug 11, 2021 1:24 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The novels they are adapting are very entertaining and make for top notch action and character development. But I don't think JC Staff will be putting their full wholehearted effort into this. They just want to animate the oppai loli.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 8, 2021 10:17 AM
Jun 2021
All I can say is can we please not have another Hermès on a roof exclaiming stuff about bell scene. Seriously we should not have that be the last or almost last scene of every season. We get enough annoyance out of him from the rest of the series.
Sep 12, 2021 5:16 PM
Jun 2021
spectrojan said:
S3 was my favourite season yet so looking forward to this
yea I don’t get all the hate I think season 1 was good, season 2 left something to be desired, but season 3 was a banger. I think it was disliked so widely because it touched on segregation and many people can’t handle that it seems.:(
Sep 19, 2021 10:52 PM

Dec 2012
YonDilly said:
spectrojan said:
S3 was my favourite season yet so looking forward to this
yea I don’t get all the hate I think season 1 was good, season 2 left something to be desired, but season 3 was a banger. I think it was disliked so widely because it touched on segregation and many people can’t handle that it seems.:(

No, people didn't like it because most parts involving the monster girl were boring. It detracted from the pacing and feel of the previous seasons in a way that made it less enjoyable. One of my buddies who watched it recently also felt the same.
my avatar is the bus driver from Rosario + Vampire
Oct 7, 2021 12:29 AM

Mar 2021
I loved all the series! What I am waiting for is Bell to become much stronger like reaching level 6, the same as Ais xD. So I am very excited for season 4 :)

Oct 25, 2021 10:13 AM
Nov 2017
Season 2&3 added way to much drama. I get that Bell has to go through some trials but this was ridiculous
Oct 31, 2021 4:49 PM
Nov 2020
I read the light novel of danmachi and I can say that s4 is the best arc than the previous seasons, tons of character development in hestia familia especially in Bell (like you can conclude he's not a kid or a crybaby now).
Jan 4, 2022 2:53 PM

Sep 2020
EyNobody said:
1s was gold.. i watched it like 5 times.. f course i hated Lily as a character but s1 was rly rly good.. then s2 came out... Apollo vs Hestia was not a bad in my opinion what came next did fuck the rest of an anime.. we added another chick to the club and still were looking for s3 but when it came out.. idk i lost all interest in anime.. apart the Bell vs Minotaur scene there was not a one good thing about it... s3 goes to the trash bin alrdy.. so weve got a blonde chick (Freya-sama) who gets wet everytime she sees a Bell-kun making progress.. she will prbbly end at the same harem club sometime later.. still s1 was true gold i hate Harem club but fights and atmosphere felt wow like true adventure anime you felt char progression everything that you rly need.. fights...(Bell vs Minotaur) is one of the best fight in all anime for me.. i hope that s4 at least will be a bit better that s3

its intresting to see rental girlfriend as favorite show in someones profile as a guy who hates harem:)

S3 was kinda felt down because story got little distracted and they cuted some needed parts but anime genre is harem
and y S4 will focus on fights
Jan 4, 2022 3:01 PM

Sep 2020
overall this is one of the best or maybe best series that J.C has it in hands so i hope he do his best in S4 because its definitely worth it
Jan 4, 2022 3:47 PM
Dec 2019
AlMiraj said:
EyNobody said:

its intresting to see rental girlfriend as favorite show in someones profile as a guy who hates harem:)

S3 was kinda felt down because story got little distracted and they cuted some needed parts but anime genre is harem
[Rental Gilfriend] There is always some exceptions in Anime.. harem is not equal to another harem.. i should rewatch the show once more prbbly but i remember it being so good that i watched entire season in one go (which is normal if the show is very good) don't mind my profile i don't use MAL often i didn't even add about 50 percent of anime that ive seen.. have a nice evening buddy <3
Jan 4, 2022 8:00 PM

Sep 2020
EyNobody said:
AlMiraj said:

[Rental Gilfriend] There is always some exceptions in Anime.. harem is not equal to another harem.. i should rewatch the show once more prbbly but i remember it being so good that i watched entire season in one go (which is normal if the show is very good) don't mind my profile i don't use MAL often i didn't even add about 50 percent of anime that ive seen.. have a nice evening buddy <3

well liking a show that mc is just so sarcastic crybaby no story no plot jut few cute girls
idk maybe comparing yourself with kazuma to chill deny the true life because its Symptoms of mental illness.
ok we got ya bro:x
Jan 6, 2022 5:45 AM
Mar 2016
Aren’t you mistaking Danmachi for Overlord? Because every season of Danmachi was top notch, while overlord had an awesome S1 and spiralled to the depths of hell to reach 2/10 on their S2 and S3. I’ve never seen something so bad since Log Horizon
Jan 7, 2022 7:42 AM

Sep 2018
CamusEvergarden said:
We're going in the 4th season...I'm somewhat expecting Ais and Bell's relationship to develop, but after this past season I dont have that much faith it will :/

Sorry bro, even S5 won't have any :(
Jan 7, 2022 9:10 PM
Jun 2016
EyNobody said:

What ur looking for is the orininal material then. I would recommend you reading the LN.
Jan 7, 2022 9:13 PM
Jun 2016
Douwobewow said:
Aren’t you mistaking Danmachi for Overlord? Because every season of Danmachi was top notch, while overlord had an awesome S1 and spiralled to the depths of hell to reach 2/10 on their S2 and S3. I’ve never seen something so bad since Log Horizon

Nop, not mistaken at all. Just disapointed at the drop of quality of the adaptations S2 onward *sigh*. Ofc this is my opinion coming from the novel, so I might be biased *shrug*
Jan 8, 2022 3:44 AM
Mar 2018
MangaZed said:
CamusEvergarden said:
We're going in the 4th season...I'm somewhat expecting Ais and Bell's relationship to develop, but after this past season I dont have that much faith it will :/

Sorry bro, even S5 won't have any :(

All of S5 material isn't out yet and there is a little bit already
Feb 1, 2022 2:38 AM
Apr 2021
Im so excited to see more of Bell's progress especially after that season 3 finale!!!
Feb 27, 2022 1:42 AM
Dec 2015
EyNobody said:

If u don’t like harem stuff, u don’t have to watch an harem anime
Mar 8, 2022 4:55 AM
Mar 2022
The s1 was gold , s2 sucks, s3 first part was not good but the fight in the last episodes was the thing save the anime. High hope for s4....
Mar 8, 2022 5:02 AM
Mar 2022
the s1 was gold, s2 first part sucks but 2nd part was more than gold, same goes for the s3 . Hu8gh hope for s4
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Shin Shou - Meikyuu-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2022

226 by F0LGORE_ »»
Feb 15, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Shin Shou - Meikyuu-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2022

102 by F0LGORE_ »»
Feb 15, 8:50 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Shin Shou - Meikyuu-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 8, 2022

67 by F0LGORE_ »»
Feb 15, 8:48 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Shin Shou - Meikyuu-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2022

81 by F0LGORE_ »»
Feb 15, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Shin Shou - Meikyuu-hen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2022

110 by F0LGORE_ »»
Feb 15, 8:45 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.