Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 24, 2021 11:14 PM

Oct 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The main joke of the first segment is most likely the "sed-em-ra" (ouroboros) - the snake that eats it own tail, continuing a cycle.

There is also the Sed festival, in which Egyptians celebrated their pharaoh, renewing his power.

Jan 25, 2021 7:17 AM

Nov 2020
NathanielGibbs said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The main joke of the first segment is most likely the "sed-em-ra" (ouroboros) - the snake that eats it own tail, continuing a cycle.

There is also the Sed festival, in which Egyptians celebrated their pharaoh, renewing his power.

LMAO I'm Egyptian and didn't even know this, but that's pretty cool
sakata-shiJan 25, 2021 11:19 AM
Feb 1, 2021 7:34 PM

Apr 2009
She's retiring again for the 2,752nd time? LOL Sata huh? Is she suppose to be Satis or her other names?
NathanielGibbs said:

Or maybe not. XD

Medjed standing and spinning over the potter's wheel with apparently a finished clay bowl but always ends up with hardened lump of clay! ROTFLMAO
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 1, 2021 9:14 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Sata the snake egypt idol. I can't blame her, its just her fans just too insane.

Well, never expect the pottery lesson could be that hectic. Props to Medjed, spinning the whole day.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 6, 2021 8:30 AM

Oct 2017
Sata's 2752nd retirement concert haha.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toutotsu ni Egypt Kami Episode 3 Discussion

MagicPolly - Dec 20, 2020

11 by felixsifuri »»
May 8, 2023 3:25 PM

Poll: » Toutotsu ni Egypt Kami Episode 5 Discussion

z00nex - Jan 4, 2021

6 by valtsu »»
Feb 21, 2023 11:57 AM

Poll: » Toutotsu ni Egypt Kami Episode 1 Discussion

orangeskull - Dec 7, 2020

14 by huzifafox »»
Feb 16, 2023 4:39 AM

Poll: » Toutotsu ni Egypt Shin Episode 9 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Feb 1, 2021

3 by Gegenschein »»
Jan 26, 2023 2:57 AM

Poll: » Toutotsu ni Egypt Shin Episode 10 Discussion

z00nex - Feb 8, 2021

12 by alpo42ab »»
Jan 22, 2023 7:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.