Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2021 9:03 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hikari was definitely unlucky with the mud, typhoon etc, but at least she passed
Jan 19, 2021 9:23 AM

Apr 2014
It's nice to see the chibi, derpy, comedic version of the 502nd squadron.
Nipa personal weapons are too powerful. I hope Miyafuji will meet her soon.
何それ?意味分かんない
Jan 19, 2021 10:09 AM

Apr 2016
Behind every corner ... a dangerous person stands.
Jan 19, 2021 2:39 PM

Jul 2015
Actually quite glad to see this spin-off back, this is the reason why I even began watching the Strike Witches series.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jan 19, 2021 2:47 PM

Dec 2015
Awesome big boob Nipa!
Jan 19, 2021 5:45 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
502nd got the chibi weird looking form too!

Its looks like the plot was using the beginning of the BW stories, with ofc a certain changed in their script and scenarios here then there. The interaction at the 502nd base was solid as rock too. Nipa bad luck always disturbed her. But her body was too good to deny. Krupinski always perverted to the girls. Thats good, as cultured as in the BW one, i see. While Kanno, she looked more adorable at these chibi form, more than her normal form at BW. However, her fierceful personality never chase to amazed me, and its a good smile material for me seeing their last interaction.

Sorry to say, but, 502nd feel so refreshing and quite solid for me than the 501st one. Lol.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 20, 2021 4:41 AM

Oct 2008
hmmm The 502nd Joint Fighter Wing is an unstoppable force!?...i wonder if its really unstoppable against Miyafuji's colossal shield barrier!?!?
4/5.

Jan 21, 2021 4:07 AM

Jun 2010
Very cute and fun so far, like the previous episode, but admittedly its also a bit slower paced compared to the episodes of 501st Take Off... hopefully they begin to pick up a bit more "energy" so to speak in the upcoming episodes.

DuoraDoll said:
Actually quite glad to see this spin-off back, this is the reason why I even began watching the Strike Witches series.

This is very surprising, and even more so that you aren't the only person I've seen say this! But either way, its always nice to have new fans get introduced to this beloved franchise... whether it be through spinoffs or the original show! What do you think of the rest of the series, if I may ask?
Jan 21, 2021 7:01 PM

Jul 2015
Jatts said:
Very cute and fun so far, like the previous episode, but admittedly its also a bit slower paced compared to the episodes of 501st Take Off... hopefully they begin to pick up a bit more "energy" so to speak in the upcoming episodes.

DuoraDoll said:

This is very surprising, and even more so that you aren't the only person I've seen say this! But either way, its always nice to have new fans get introduced to this beloved franchise... whether it be through spinoffs or the original show! What do you think of the rest of the series, if I may ask?

I generally tend to enjoy anime like this, Haifuri, and Girls und Panzer. I find them to be a lot of fun between the decent amount of tension. Though for whatever reason, I couldn't get into Brave Witches at all, guess the characters just didn't click the same for me as much as Strike Witches.
Jan 23, 2021 6:22 PM

Jun 2010
DuoraDoll said:

I generally tend to enjoy anime like this, Haifuri, and Girls und Panzer. I find them to be a lot of fun between the decent amount of tension. Though for whatever reason, I couldn't get into Brave Witches at all, guess the characters just didn't click the same for me as much as Strike Witches.

Ah I see! Yeah Brave Witches is an interesting one. There are those who love it much more than Strike Witches, and also those who don't like it at all. In Japan, it wasn't very well received either but then I noticed more got interested in it a bit later (also its currently re-airing in Japan right now, which also helps).

Personally, I love pretty much every single thing relating to this entire series for the past 10 years, heh! I still have not grown tired of it one bit. But yeah if you haven't done so already, you should try looking into some of the manga content next! There's pretty good ones, such as the Africa themed mangas (relating to Hanna-Justina Marseille) and then there's Contrail of Witches, Noble Witches, and so on.

There's also the United Front game which is pretty fun, but sadly it is Japanese only and mobile only... but I find it great simply because this series never really had a game like that before, so its very exciting times to be a Witches fan!
JattsJan 24, 2021 10:13 AM
Jan 26, 2021 11:38 AM

May 2017
I generally have mixed feelings about the Hassin Shimasu series, but this episode had a lot more hits than misses in the comedy department.

Personally, didn't think we got enough Brave Witches, so getting a bit more of their personalities come through is a big win.

I feel there is now a bit more promise here, so I hope this series continues to get better.
Current Events Thread Topics...
Not even once.
Jan 29, 2021 4:07 AM

Jul 2015
Jatts said:
DuoraDoll said:

Ah I see! Yeah Brave Witches is an interesting one. There are those who love it much more than Strike Witches, and also those who don't like it at all. In Japan, it wasn't very well received either but then I noticed more got interested in it a bit later (also its currently re-airing in Japan right now, which also helps).

Personally, I love pretty much every single thing relating to this entire series for the past 10 years, heh! I still have not grown tired of it one bit. But yeah if you haven't done so already, you should try looking into some of the manga content next! There's pretty good ones, such as the Africa themed mangas (relating to Hanna-Justina Marseille) and then there's Contrail of Witches, Noble Witches, and so on.

There's also the United Front game which is pretty fun, but sadly it is Japanese only and mobile only... but I find it great simply because this series never really had a game like that before, so its very exciting times to be a Witches fan!

Oh cool, won't be able to understand the game probably, but I'll definitely check out the manga next time I need something to read =w=
Jan 30, 2021 1:18 PM

Jun 2010
DuoraDoll said:

Oh cool, won't be able to understand the game probably, but I'll definitely check out the manga next time I need something to read =w=

Sounds good! If you ever need to learn more, be sure to check out the World Witches Series wiki! Me and a handful of others try to keep it updated and all that.
Mar 9, 2021 12:57 PM

Nov 2009
And Nipa just goes literal nude in the office. Very Dangerous indeed. BOOBA >_>

And then Hikari failed the test, but passed anyways cause of recommendation. I wonder who recommended, hmmm.... LUUUL.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jun 9, 2022 11:43 PM

Aug 2018
Looking at boobs makes your tea more tasty.. ;D Alright, Krupinski, very cultured indeed.. ;P
Both Karibuchi sisters fell asleep during concentration.. ;P Sweet how they're close in this.. ;D
Overall, it's nice to have 502nd wing's girls back as well.. ;P

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Witches Hasshin Shimasu! Episode 12 Discussion

Ashhk - Mar 30, 2021

12 by Muow »»
Oct 21, 2023 11:30 PM

Poll: » World Witches Hasshin Shimasu! Episode 11 Discussion

badabass - Mar 23, 2021

5 by Gendolfas »»
Jun 11, 2022 1:11 PM

Poll: » World Witches Hasshin Shimasu! Episode 10 Discussion

badabass - Mar 16, 2021

2 by Gendolfas »»
Jun 11, 2022 12:55 PM

Poll: » World Witches Hasshin Shimasu! Episode 9 Discussion

badabass - Mar 9, 2021

2 by Gendolfas »»
Jun 11, 2022 12:27 PM

Poll: » World Witches Hasshin Shimasu! Episode 8 Discussion

Punkero - Mar 2, 2021

3 by Gendolfas »»
Jun 11, 2022 2:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.