Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2021 10:16 AM

Mar 2016
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This updates so slowly that I have a very hard time remembering the characters and plot points.

The girl at the end was probably Yuiji's ex, but I don't remember how their relationship used to be.

I found it uncomfortable when Hibino called himself the girl in the relationship. There are many ways of saying you prefer bottoming that doesn't include calling yourself the "girl" in the relationship. Gay people aren't really known for gendering things.

This really looks like it's building up towards Yuiji and Yamato falling in love. I wish they would just stay friends. I've said this a lot, but their friendship is really beautiful.
Feb 5, 2021 1:25 PM

Mar 2014
I know the author should follow their own pace but damn the wait between the chapters is too long and it's hard to keep up with what's happening.

Hibino saying he wants to be the girl in the relationship was probably a lame joke that fell flat, two boys are always two boys and defining gay relationships through a heterosexual lens is completely false.

Nacchan is such a great friend to Yamato, she's so supportive of him despite the fact that she has to set aside her romantic feelings. I love their interactions tbh. I wonder what Yuiji will be thinking about given his talk with his ex.
Nov 20, 2021 3:50 PM

Jun 2007
what the hell is this thread lmao
see you, space cowperson . . .
Jun 14, 2023 4:01 AM
Oct 2021
Sorvarin said:
what the hell is this thread lmao
i'd like to know that myself
Jan 20, 12:07 PM

Jun 2023
holy fuckery how did I stumble across like this💀

"To the boy who once sought freedom, goodbye." 🕊️

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koimonogatari Chapter 26 Discussion

FranAranda - Dec 30, 2023

1 by xapa_girl »»
Dec 30, 2023 9:24 PM

Poll: » Koimonogatari Chapter 24 Discussion

Danae - Sep 5, 2022

1 by Lapiz_Shadow »»
Oct 13, 2023 6:56 PM

» When is the next update?

goldnailclipper - Jul 5, 2021

5 by bucciest »»
May 17, 2023 1:11 PM

Poll: » Koimonogatari Chapter 23 Discussion

FuMomo-kun - Aug 1, 2021

12 by quorras »»
Jun 19, 2022 2:09 AM

Poll: » Koimonogatari Chapter 18 Discussion

wawawawawawawawa - Aug 21, 2019

5 by Josphina187 »»
Dec 30, 2021 5:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.