Jun 15, 2021 8:32 AM
Oct 2020
Light-death note, Isabella-promised Neverland, envy-fmab
Jun 15, 2021 8:43 AM
May 2018
i am almost always on the villains side
Jun 15, 2021 8:44 AM

May 2021
Mama Isabella from TPN. She made my blood boil for the first 11 eps but by the last ep I pretty much reconsidered how I felt abt her. She tried escaping a long time ago but couldn't, she became a Mama bc she felt that it was what she had to do to survive, she wishes that she could love her children normally, she keeps their toys when it's time for the children to go, she hums the melody composed by her childhood sweetheart when she sends the children to their deaths to stop herself from crying, and she wishes the children good luck as they escape Grace Field. She rlly deserved better ;-;

┄ ┄ ❊ ┄ ┄
"The Best is Yet to Come"
┄ ┄ ❊ ┄ ┄
Jun 15, 2021 12:04 PM

Nov 2020
reiner braun.. i would say light yagami too, but i didn’t rlly sympathise with him, i just love him as a character, and could relate to him in a way that disturbed me a bit lmaooo. doesn’t mean i agree with what he did tho, and i only felt slightly sorry for him when he died.. more so bcos he had so much potential but went down a v destructive path
Jun 15, 2021 1:41 PM
Jul 2014
I think Light Yagami. I had a discussion about Light Yagami some years ago. I always defend this villain, it's one of the best.
Jun 15, 2021 1:44 PM

Mar 2016
Kirei (FATE)
Chisaki + Stain (MHA)
Johan (Monster)

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police 😫
Jun 15, 2021 3:09 PM
Sep 2020
Griffith, though I'd argue he's not strictly speaking a villain at all. His actions make a lot more sense when you factor in that he and Guts were obviously in love but too broken by their own respective problems to actually get together. Guts psychologically destroyed him by telling him to pursue his dream (which was literally an unhealthy coping mechanism on Griffith's part) during a moment of personal vulnerability. There is no sociopathy, and there never was. Just two guys too tragically blind to their own flaws and too afraid to let anyone else in to form healthy and meaningful relationships with those around them. The subtext is all there in the Golden Age and beyond, and about as subtle as a brick to the face, to be honest, though neither adaptation really did the manga's massive gay energy justice. RIP Kentaro Miura. You never gave us a GriffGuts confession, but the real confession was the 'friends' we made along the way.

Oh, and I kinda feel for Dio, because he's the sort of guy who really badly needed some therapy to deal with the shit his father put him through, but he was born in the 1800s and therapy had yet to be invented short of a spike to the frontal lobe, so he was shit out of luck. There's something kinda tragic and... endearing about his flamboyant defiance of the world around him in Phantom Blood. Had he got the care he obviously needed to get over his extreme trust issues and 'everyone for himself' mentality, he'd really have been something, you know?
PushMePullYouJun 15, 2021 3:13 PM
Jun 15, 2021 3:22 PM
Jul 2018
koya_beans said:
Mama Isabella from TPN. She made my blood boil for the first 11 eps but by the last ep I pretty much reconsidered how I felt abt her. She tried escaping a long time ago but couldn't, she became a Mama bc she felt that it was what she had to do to survive, she wishes that she could love her children normally, she keeps their toys when it's time for the children to go, she hums the melody composed by her childhood sweetheart when she sends the children to their deaths to stop herself from crying, and she wishes the children good luck as they escape Grace Field. She rlly deserved better ;-;

Yes! I still don't know how to feel about her tbh.

Also the first that came to my mind was Mewtwo from the first Pokemon movie, really. You must feel sorry for him. His original purpose of his whole existence was being nothing but a sole toy or weapon.
Jun 15, 2021 3:29 PM

Mar 2019
I'll just say Beatrice the Golden Witch.

I play BanG Dream! Girls Band Party

Garupa EN ID: 10759829
Garupa JP ID: 36753163
Jun 15, 2021 8:54 PM

Jun 2021
I got two, Isabella from The Promised Neverland because of how big of a turn she pulled.

I would also have to say The Witch of Envy from Re:Zero though she is pretty evil and the fact she was being a little selfish hence her name she indirectly told Subaru why she did what she did to him.
"Have a pure, cheerful, and energetic suicide."
Jun 15, 2021 9:05 PM

Mar 2018
-Scar from FMAB if he can even be considered a villain
-Lucy from Elfen Lied, again if you can even consider her a villain.
-Naruto spoiler

-possible monogatari spoiler

-possible re zero spoiler

Jun 15, 2021 9:08 PM

Aug 2018
Suigintou from Rozen Maiden. Her hatred and desire for revenge is totally understandable, given the circumstances.
Aug 9, 2021 12:45 PM
Jul 2018
Jessie, James and Meowth from Pokémon. They always get humiliated by Ash and his friends.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Guys I did it!

TsutanaiFuun - 8 hours ago

17 by JessicaKari »»
8 minutes ago

» Your Strongest and Weakest Recommendation from your Favorites

Pokitaru - 2 hours ago

11 by Zimmu »»
12 minutes ago

» Criticism You Don't Understand. ( 1 2 3 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 26

103 by Animeistaken »»
14 minutes ago

» Would you or have you watched anime with your family (1 or more members)?

ToastWithNutella - 8 hours ago

23 by Coaghim »»
33 minutes ago

» What old anime could become popular today?

W3TFT - Apr 18

23 by ColourWheel »»
49 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.