Forum Settings
Forums

Uragirareta S-Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild wo Tsukuru Chapter 13 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 4, 2021 5:09 PM

Sep 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I was gonna dropped this from chapter 4 but I’ll dropped it when it becomes unbearable to read anymore anyways it looks like the second slave will go for it I wonder if this will be a harem with multiple slave girls.

Also I wonder who the maid slave owner is gonna be and if his master still alive these are stuff that will make me keep reading this manga I just hope it doesn’t disappoint me.
Feb 1, 2021 10:19 PM
Dec 2017
Yeah ngl, getting kinda bored with this nothing but pure fuck scene with no vision on how to progress the story
"Life isn't always bright as daylight, the real personality of every person is when the night comes and the moonlight that shines through the dark hours."

Feb 9, 2021 4:40 PM

Sep 2010
apep23 said:
Yeah ngl, getting kinda bored with this nothing but pure fuck scene with no vision on how to progress the story

Agree, so far as the current chapter the story is going okay so far but the first slave girl is kinda pushing it now with all that lewd thought
Jun 20, 2021 8:23 PM

Mar 2012
i will have to disagree. while it's not anything extraordinary, the story so far is quite nice and enjoyable to read
My Anime List
DropBox <--- best app ever!!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uragirareta S-Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild wo Tsukuru Chapter 38 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Oct 3, 2022

1 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Oct 15, 2022 10:42 PM

Poll: » Uragirareta S-Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild wo Tsukuru Chapter 37 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Sep 14, 2022

0 by Jesse-kun »»
Sep 14, 2022 5:26 AM

Poll: » Uragirareta S-Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild wo Tsukuru Chapter 36 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Aug 2, 2022

0 by Jesse-kun »»
Aug 2, 2022 1:10 AM

Poll: » Uragirareta S-Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild wo Tsukuru Chapter 35 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Jun 29, 2022

0 by Jesse-kun »»
Jun 29, 2022 3:45 AM

Poll: » Uragirareta S-Rank Boukensha no Ore wa, Aisuru Dorei no Kanojora to Tomoni Dorei dake no Harem Guild wo Tsukuru Chapter 34 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Jun 14, 2022

0 by Jesse-kun »»
Jun 14, 2022 3:51 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.