Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 28, 2020 6:43 PM

May 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I was sure Nachi would eventually show up in Takamagahara, a bit surprised she actually has the magatama though. I do like her waaaay better in this feminine version, rather than her as real-world tomboy. Also, now I can't wait to find out what's Takaomi's case then!
Jul 11, 2022 9:40 AM
Jul 2020
I am so confused.

So far in volumes 1 and 2 there are character profiles that give a brief explanation about each character. What confuses me is that Takaomi (Kai)’s profile explains that he has an older brother that we would find out more about in volume 2. Did volume 2 confirm that Takaomi in Takamagahara is actually Kai’s older brother? They never explicitly say it, but why mention that Kai even had an older brother at all? Especially when the dialogue was confusing in chapters 8-9 when the mirage coral festival happened where it showed everyone’s other half. Since Kai is the other half from the real world, I’m going to assume at this point either: the manga artist changed her idea last minute, this was a translation error in the Tokyopop publication, OR she flat out lied to her readers lmao
azenobioJul 16, 2022 3:03 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mugen Densetsu Takamagahara Chapter 27 Discussion

Kitsu-nee - Dec 29, 2020

1 by azenobio »»
Jul 13, 2022 8:56 AM

Poll: » Mugen Densetsu Takamagahara Chapter 21 Discussion

Kitsu-nee - Dec 29, 2020

1 by azenobio »»
Jul 13, 2022 7:02 AM

Poll: » Mugen Densetsu Takamagahara Chapter 15 Discussion

Kitsu-nee - Dec 28, 2020

0 by Kitsu-nee »»
Dec 28, 2020 7:33 PM

Poll: » Mugen Densetsu Takamagahara Chapter 5 Discussion

Kitsu-nee - Dec 24, 2020

0 by Kitsu-nee »»
Dec 24, 2020 7:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.