Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 29, 2020 2:29 AM

Nov 2013
WhiteRed said:
I think fans of other high rated anime started giving 1s :(

Because of course they did. God forbid something else comes close to the ratings of their favourite anime.
You all need to watch Nami.

Dec 30, 2020 2:57 PM
Jul 2013
Its rising because there are only select few people who rate or score this "series" in the whole website. Its like taking the score of 1000 voters seriously. If some new anime comes out, and only 1000 voters would vote it a 10, would that instantly make it good? Not really. Its rising extremely fast because MAL for some reason compares franchises with over 1 million voters to those with less than even 5k, which would obviously make those little ones skewed.
Dec 30, 2020 5:05 PM

May 2014
The great Hololive takeover has spread to mal and anime as a whole.

...let us rejoice and be glad. And have fun watching both anime and vtubers (^^)b
Dec 31, 2020 5:21 AM
Dec 2020
Desolated said:
Weird. this "anime" been here for awhile but it suddenly went up like this. I like hololive though.

it went suddenly because CN anti is doing crusade to ignite flame to MAL users. if you read some review, you will find a new created account that is has 3-6 helpful and rating 10 and others cn anti is rating 1, and there review somehow out of this place.

I wanna head up it seems your a legit MAL user and a HOLOLIVE FAN
See some new review that has broken english and just created account, they are CN anti wanting to rile up hatred in both europe and US fans,
because holograffiti suddenly got popular.

https://bbs.nga.cn/read.php?tid=24641689&page=1738

This is GOOGLE Translated.

− By the way, let us publicize our ENmmr fun plan...
Arch fire on MyAnimeList!
The plan aims to raise the ranking of the Holo little theater in the animation list without brains to trigger a rebound in the two-dimensional circle in Europe and the United States, and continue to reduce ENmmr's status in the two-dimensional group in the West.
*Using the unicycle mailbox [ register ] *Properly disguise your user information, at least upload an avatar * Give a score of 10/10 on the [ MAL rating page ] *Enter [ Write a review ] and give each item a score of 10/10 , And then take your own personal settings as appropriate to write a positive English review. Comments can be bluntly turned over or copied from other comic comments. Of course, it is best to click on Yipianyi and yygq content. * In [ ] , to find those 10 points comment, click the end of the Read More → Review the I found the this the Helpful , friendly comments to improve weight * Click the bottom right corner in the low-scoring comments Report , in a column to the European and American audience the reasons put labels , How did the zzzq come, anyway, they criticized the cultural products of the East , and ignored the Asian people
Dec 31, 2020 5:22 AM
Dec 2020
raiderublaze said:
First of all, Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope you're having a decent day. Alright to my main point...

Um, this was a surprise for me. I didn't know Holo Graffiti up until now. The Episode Discussions had only now been created. And since MAL included it to their Top 5 Airing Animes, you're kinda surprised of the existence of this title. Do you feel the same or have you already known of this long before?

Edit: That Holo Graffiti Score is....rising a bit fast for my perception.

I wanna head up it seems your a legit MAL user.
See some new review that has broken english and just created account, they are CN anti wanting to rile up hatred in both europe and US fans,
because holograffiti suddenly got popular.

The plan aims to raise the ranking of the Holo little theater in the animation list without brains to trigger a rebound in the two-dimensional circle in Europe and the United States, and continue to reduce ENmmr's status in the two-dimensional group in the West.
*Using the unicycle mailbox [ register ] *Properly disguise your user information, at least upload an avatar * Give a score of 10/10 on the [ MAL rating page ] *Enter [ Write a review ] and give each item a score of 10/10 , And then take your own personal settings as appropriate to write a positive English review. Comments can be bluntly turned over or copied from other comic comments. Of course, it is best to click on Yipianyi and yygq content. * In [ ] , to find those 10 points comment, click the end of the Read More → Review the I found the this the Helpful , friendly comments to improve weight * Click the bottom right corner in the low-scoring comments Report , in a column to the European and American audience the reasons put labels , How did the zzzq come, anyway, they criticized the cultural products of the East , and ignored the Asian people
Dec 31, 2020 5:25 AM
Dec 2020
MoonDragon72 said:
I think some people are creating bots to get make this the highest rated anime on MAL just like what happened with Interspecies Reviewers. That seems like only explanation as to why to score suddenly got so high. Either that or Vtuber fanboys are just crazy, idk.

Yup amd Some of the are CN anti, here`s my link to that, im a hololive fan but i dont want to ignite MAL reviewers cause of sudden boost. although some of the review is legit,
you can find some review that is out of topic review, and even rating 10 despite hating it .

Dec 31, 2020 9:33 AM
May 2011
Really curious on how is the mal team going to react on this. People are going to argue this doesn’t deserve its score, but it’s not about trolls like with Pingu or vote brigading like Ishuzoku, just plain fanboys that every anime has, with the difference that, this being Hololive, it’s pretty much ONLY fanboys. And you can’t make a rule that forbids people from being subjective about something they love even if it’s not objectively good.
Rating things is overrated.
Dec 31, 2020 1:15 PM
Nov 2018
Yup amd Some of the are CN anti, here`s my link to that, im a hololive fan but i dont want to ignite MAL reviewers cause of sudden boost. although some of the review is legit,
you can find some review that is out of topic review, and even rating 10 despite hating it .

You seem very sus.
Jan 1, 2021 3:10 AM

Nov 2013
cryst99 said:
MoonDragon72 said:
I think some people are creating bots to get make this the highest rated anime on MAL just like what happened with Interspecies Reviewers. That seems like only explanation as to why to score suddenly got so high. Either that or Vtuber fanboys are just crazy, idk.

Little did they know that such created accounts would not influence the ratings thanks to the antibot system MAL now has. And there are only two obviously chinese sock-account reviews at the moment (https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=369784 and https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=370688), so yeah, once again the antis are just a wasted effort.

In other words, yes, the score is so high because of actual vtuber fans who are regular users and not bots or fakes.
You all need to watch Nami.

Jan 1, 2021 5:28 AM
Dec 2020
Ash_La said:

You seem very sus.

you can SUS me, i just created this account recently cause i thought atleast i could tell the to Legit MAL Reviewer that there is no need to Hate this Hololive Short Anime, althought some of the review is pretty legit. but there still some PATHETIC Hololive Anti want to rile up hatred to cause non- hololive fan to hate this . the main reason for them is not to raise the rating but to rile up hates from MAL Reviewers.
Jan 1, 2021 5:30 AM
Dec 2020
abystoma2 said:
cryst99 said:

Little did they know that such created accounts would not influence the ratings thanks to the antibot system MAL now has. And there are only two obviously chinese sock-account reviews at the moment (https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=369784 and https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=370688), so yeah, once again the antis are just a wasted effort.

In other words, yes, the score is so high because of actual vtuber fans who are regular users and not bots or fakes.

I hope so, but i wish MAL would remove some nonsense and not connected review even rating it 10 and the review is somehow out of place like a copy paste review. I reported some of nonsense review but it seems nothing happened yet.
Jan 1, 2021 9:35 PM
Jan 2016
It's VTubers....are you really surprised?
Jan 4, 2021 9:09 AM

Dec 2014
KazumaKoy said:
Desolated said:
Weird. this "anime" been here for awhile but it suddenly went up like this. I like hololive though.

I honestly wouldn't even count this as an anime. Seriously, why would MAL put it in as an entry? Hololive official only releases these short videos on YouTube just because they can. I don't see them as an anime at all, rather just funny videos on YouTube. If they listed something like this as an anime, they should've listed RWBY as an anime since long time ago. For the record, I do watch Hololive but this feels wrong

Anime means ''Japanese animation'' ...so this counts... is animation done by a Japanese studio. RWBY is not an anime, because it's an anime inspired cartoon done by an American company.
Jan 4, 2021 9:38 AM

Jul 2019
MAL does not disappoint with the most beautiful reactions. The score is going down now. Au revoir Holo Graffiti.

Just a score lol. At the end of the day, yare yare.
Jan 4, 2021 4:05 PM
Jun 2016
MAL does as MAL does. People take this site way too seriously lmao.
Jan 5, 2021 4:20 AM

Oct 2014
Searched for this title only because there are people who are begging to score this anime a 10/10. Like they literally commenting on some profiles page.

Dont hate me Hololive fan but Hololive is embarassing to watch imo.
Jan 5, 2021 4:25 AM

Apr 2020
Gazz said:
because there are people who are begging to score this anime a 10/10. Like they literally commenting on some profiles page.

Big big yikes. Unfortunately that's a thing happening in MAL and elsewhere on the net.
Jan 8, 2021 7:48 AM

Dec 2012
raiderublaze said:
Gazz said:
because there are people who are begging to score this anime a 10/10. Like they literally commenting on some profiles page.

Big big yikes. Unfortunately that's a thing happening in MAL and elsewhere on the net.

Never underestimate the power of simps shrimps.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Holo no Graffiti Episode 259 Discussion

cuhoangdk - May 5

0 by cuhoangdk »»
May 5, 2:56 AM

Poll: » Holo no Graffiti Episode 257 Discussion

cuhoangdk - Apr 21

2 by cuhoangdk »»
Apr 30, 7:41 AM

Poll: » Holo no Graffiti Episode 258 Discussion

cuhoangdk - Apr 30

0 by cuhoangdk »»
Apr 30, 7:40 AM

Poll: » Holo no Graffiti Episode 256 Discussion

cyruz - Apr 14

2 by phantom346 »»
Apr 14, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Holo no Graffiti Episode 255 Discussion

phantom346 - Apr 7

1 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 10, 7:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.