Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2020 12:58 PM

Nov 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So, I've just read it now, though it seems to have aired some 2 months ago.
Small chapter, focusing on Ray as a little kid. The boy's been through hell. Being the only one who know the truth can be very hard. That's exactly what the chapter's about; about sufferings of Ray and his decision to save Emma and Norman.
Apr 26, 2021 7:25 AM

Dec 2020
finally more focus on ray especially his time when nobody else knew about the farm. its genuinely so sad and scary to see what he's been through, the moment where he just cried with emma and norman trying to comfort him without knowing that they'll get killed in a couple years and the panel where he began to be used to the kids getting shipped out definitely were my faves
Jul 27, 2021 2:38 PM

Jul 2019
decided to read some tpn one-shots, and this one is a pretty good insight to Ray's character, it matches up to who he is and how he has just become a little more realistic in what he wants, because he can't have everything. it is sad but that is life, especially in that hell.

also looking back at this made me think how much of a clown the 2nd season is and how the manga itself went downhill from these moments, it could have played off well, but ehh, money at the end of the day is what you need.

More topics from this board

» Anime adaptation

Ayako_Rose - Apr 22, 2022

0 by Ayako_Rose »»
Apr 22, 2022 7:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.