Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 29, 2020 5:04 AM
Jun 2015
Are people seriously still watching this? The poor score lol
Oct 31, 2020 11:38 PM

Nov 2012
These kids have no idea how freaking strong their parents truly except for maybe Inochin. Ino doesn't seem to pull punches. But if Sarada (and Boruto) is any indication, they don't know they're parents are beasts.
Nov 4, 2020 1:01 PM
Nov 2014
thebrentinator24 said:
Hopefully that high compression Rasengan can actually damage Deepa when the time comes.

On Sarada's end, there's only so much improvement that she can make by dodging kunai and iron balls all day. Nothing can beat or replace actual combat experience, so it was great to see Sakura take an active part in Sarada's training. The Naruto community is so hell-bent on perpetuating the "Sakura is useless" meme that I feel like people forget how strong she actually is, as shown in this episode. I really feel like she was constantly given the short end of the stick in the original series, but she has lived/gone through some shit, trained with a legendary Sannin, and has seen war. She isn't one to be taken lightly.

Things don't seem like they're looking too good for Mitsuki. Next episode looks pretty wack lol.

I was going to make a whole post but you said it all, and much more eloquently than I would have. This episode was definitely made to quash the annoying "Sakura is useless" memes. I think by now we can all agree that although not Naruto or Sasuke alien-strong, she's a jonin and she's strong enough to hold her own with normal earthly ninjas at the very least XD

Boruto really seems to shine as an anime during training episodes like this one. I'm sort of hoping this stretches on for a few more episodes - definitely beats getting another filler about a yet another random weak thief infiltrating the village
Nov 20, 2020 2:45 PM

May 2014
Useless vs. more useless ^^
Dec 3, 2020 4:37 AM

Aug 2017
Boruto's fight and his new rasengan was really good and interesting.

On the other hand, Sarada's training felt a little too fast paced.

Anyways, a decent episode.

Dec 5, 2020 5:30 AM

Jul 2009
Sarada x Sakura's fight were great.
Like always, Boruto learns faster and the other have to struggle..well, that's a protagonist hack...too bad
May 24, 2021 4:05 AM
Mar 2016
Finally, some Sakura action once again.
Jun 30, 2021 10:37 PM

Jan 2018
Now imagine if Sakura and Sarada had a mom-daughter argument then escalates into this kind of fight and Sasuke's just standing in the corner and watching them. Hahahaha.
Oct 4, 2021 4:53 AM

Jan 2016
Boruto's fight was lackluster, was expecting his new ability to be more interesting than that. The stuff with Sakura and Sarada was better, but it went on for a bit too long. Average fillery training episode, I guess.
Sep 21, 2022 9:21 AM
Jun 2011
sakura and sarada fighting warn the heart
Dec 30, 2023 10:51 PM
May 2023
Very good episode, the training is already paying off at least for Boruto... interesting that he compressed the Rasengan is not bad... I remember thinking that I wanted to make the Odama Rasengan to make it more powerful and I thought: so that... Size does not always mean that it is more powerful, Sarada needs more time but she will surely achieve it
Sakura showing her power although she obviously controlled herself and now an even harder training is coming hahaha
PS: Poor Mitsuki
Jan 18, 3:49 PM

Jan 2016
Orochimaru just keeps driving me crazy talking like his kid(s) are just test subjects. Dude, just show and say your love, stop sounding like a dirt bag parent.

Boring, not bad, but boring. Highly compressed Rasengan? That's the exact reason I didn't like the large rasengan is that the whole point of the rasengan is having the chakra SUPER dense with rotations. However, I'm glad Boruto figured this out to just make his rasengan more dense. Now if he makes it a vanishing rasengan too, I think he might have chance as it's so pinpoint that might penetrate Deepo skin, and then if can catch off-guard would likely help too.

Sasuke is a great dad, and Sakura is being the mom we wanted here. She truly is a member of Uchiha family now trying to kill her daughter. Looks like Sarada will be getting Tsunade/Sakura training now like I had expected/hoped as that is exactly what she needs. I'm glad the characters are confirming my beliefs. Sarada is honestly super impressive to be so extremely efficient with her 1 tomoe sharingan where even copied Sakura's punch.

More topics from this board

Poll: » what do you'all genuinely think about the boruto part 1? (no bait/serious/an honest talk) ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Mar 12, 2023

62 by FruitPunchBaka »»
May 7, 3:53 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2017

327 by Domfromthenick »»
May 3, 8:09 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 29 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2017

58 by ItachiSanStatus »»
May 1, 11:43 AM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 168 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2020

28 by Tony2Phones »»
Apr 23, 1:30 PM

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Episode 173 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2020

26 by bottleblonde »»
Apr 18, 9:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.