Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 18, 2020 3:27 PM

May 2013
So... is someone know what will be the name of the group?
I mean even if they don't aims Love Live, they should have a group name no? But LL twitter only introduce them as Nijigasaki High School idol club. Is it mean they don't have a group name? Or we'll only know it in the anime? Even the next anime Love Live Superstars already released the group name last month. Or they don't have name since this anime only exist because it's a side project who became popular and got its own anime?
Oct 18, 2020 4:29 PM
Apr 2018
This new "group" isn't a group like μ's or Aqours. In Nijigasaki, all girls are idol club members but they form three different groups:
, similar to all the previous groups' subunits, at least this is how it is in sif all stars, the game that introduced them. They have all-member songs but they are just credited as Nijigasaki idol club or something like that.
SaiDrewOct 18, 2020 4:33 PM
Oct 18, 2020 4:38 PM

May 2015
This is a very minor spoiler for the anime considering it's not revealed yet, so I'll put it under a spoiler tag...

♡ artist
サコ
Oct 19, 2020 3:13 PM

Feb 2018
WaitingDB5K said:
So... is someone know what will be the name of the group?
I mean even if they don't aims Love Live, they should have a group name no? But LL twitter only introduce them as Nijigasaki High School idol club. Is it mean they don't have a group name? Or we'll only know it in the anime? Even the next anime Love Live Superstars already released the group name last month. Or they don't have name since this anime only exist because it's a side project who became popular and got its own anime?

They don't have group name because they are solo idols. Most focus of Nijigasaki are solo singles more than group singles. As you can see in each episode so far, we didn't even get group song except for OP and ED.
Oct 21, 2020 10:08 AM

Sep 2011
Can't I hope that they will eventually create a group?

Oct 21, 2020 12:00 PM

Jul 2019
Tennouji said:

they won't. they'll have several songs together but Nijigasaki isn't a group. Not in the anime or real world. In the game the club is on break at the beginning because they were trying to be a group but it didn't work out, so the player offered the idea of them just going solo.
It's intentionally set up so they are all too different to work together as well as μ's or Aqours.
Just compare the solo songs that exist, you have stuff like Ayumu's Yume no Ippo that is quite slow and "cute" compared to Setsuna's Chase! which is very hype and upbeat.

Essentially, if you want another group one will come in 2021(?) with Love Live! Superstars
Oct 22, 2020 7:28 PM

Aug 2011
KazeXI said:
Tennouji said:

they won't. they'll have several songs together but Nijigasaki isn't a group. Not in the anime or real world. In the game the club is on break at the beginning because they were trying to be a group but it didn't work out, so the player offered the idea of them just going solo.
It's intentionally set up so they are all too different to work together as well as μ's or Aqours.
Just compare the solo songs that exist, you have stuff like Ayumu's Yume no Ippo that is quite slow and "cute" compared to Setsuna's Chase! which is very hype and upbeat.

Essentially, if you want another group one will come in 2021(?) with Love Live! Superstars

Earliest probably 2022 i guess for superstar. I really hope niji got 2nd season with Shirioko
Oct 23, 2020 12:25 PM

Oct 2013
CrazyFrogz said:
KazeXI said:

Earliest probably 2022 i guess for superstar. I really hope niji got 2nd season with Shirioko

I'd love to see Shioriko animated. Hoping for more seasons for NijiGaku as well. And I don't think it's a far fetched reality
Oct 26, 2020 12:43 AM

Sep 2011
KazeXI said:
Tennouji said:

That is just unfortunate but I really hope KLab will eventually think that Nijigasaki girls will form a group. To be honest, I was really more hyped of Nijigasaki girls than Liella girls. Heck, I am more fond of Nijigasaki girls than Aqours with a very huge margin.

Oct 26, 2020 11:36 AM

Jul 2019
Tennouji said:

That is just unfortunate but I really hope KLab will eventually think that Nijigasaki girls will form a group. To be honest, I was really more hyped of Nijigasaki girls than Liella girls. Heck, I am more fond of Nijigasaki girls than Aqours with a very huge margin.

I like Nijigasaki girls a lot too. But the fact they are solo idols overall works in favor of them. It allows them to all be unique and have their own styles while also having some group songs. They do have songs together and they are great but they just sound a lot better when they do things solo.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ringare - Oct 10, 2020

65 by Sommernacht »»
Apr 21, 3:22 AM

» Better than Sunshine?

Kayroad - Dec 23, 2023

14 by Otakupervert890 »»
Apr 8, 4:20 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2020

54 by youchl »»
Mar 11, 1:48 PM

» What character is the center?

Kayroad - Dec 24, 2023

1 by Amranhakim8 »»
Dec 25, 2023 12:49 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

NV2301 - Dec 26, 2020

99 by Desaturate »»
Nov 5, 2023 7:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.