Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 30, 2020 12:38 AM

Mar 2019
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Time for school trip with the tennis and Cheerleading club! Such a beautiful place they found.

What a cute love story. Luckily the racoons found each other again after such a long time. But the way they got separated is kinda let's say interesting...
Sep 9, 2020 9:45 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Even a ghost on this show proved to be a cute one. Ah, shit, full of moeness. They were too cute. Tokiwa-chan was so adorable with her story. Yume just, being herself without anymore explanations for me. Look how funny her expression when she got scared. Lol. Its full of a great moment, even their teacher had a nice moments left and right.

About Yuni-sama. Once again, Yuni-sama never failed to amazed me with his kind of situations. Instead of bringing more panic into the girls, Yuni-sama just turned himself into a giant statue! Lmao. What a funny moment, Yuni-sama.

Such a nice training camp they had, and its not fully end because the next one might good as well!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 10, 2020 6:16 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh yeah the "ghost" episode the Mewkledreamy way, really cute xD
Dec 26, 2020 9:05 AM

Apr 2020
This episode also indirectly explains why Tokiwa-chan is the one who accepts the talking kitten fastest. The others either ran away or blacked out… lol.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 34 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Dec 20, 2020

3 by mySaudate »»
Apr 11, 1:24 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 1 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Apr 6, 2020

27 by Thaliel »»
Sep 30, 2023 9:56 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 27 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Nov 1, 2020

8 by Kome-Kome »»
Jul 23, 2022 4:30 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 9 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Jun 28, 2020

7 by Kome-Kome »»
Jul 15, 2022 6:10 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 3 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Apr 19, 2020

10 by Kome-Kome »»
Jul 12, 2022 8:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.