Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 28, 2020 1:57 AM

Sep 2017
I found a 13 minutes video on Youtube untitled : "[English] Inu-Oh (Annecy Festival WIP Feature)" it contains Yuasa's full interview for the movie + some previews of the movie and it looks super super cool. I'm really excited for this new collab between Yuasa and Taiyo Matsumoto and Norio Matsumoto that will seemingly be the Key Animator :D

Edit : Looks like the video got taken down unfortunately, I will try to find it back
ItachiDxDDec 10, 2020 4:36 PM
yikes
Oct 16, 2020 3:54 PM

Nov 2013
synopsis got me tripping but its such a power collab im invested
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Jan 17, 2021 12:47 AM

Aug 2018
ItachiDxD said:
I found a 13 minutes video on Youtube untitled : "[English] Inu-Oh (Annecy Festival WIP Feature)" it contains Yuasa's full interview for the movie + some previews of the movie and it looks super super cool. I'm really excited for this new collab between Yuasa and Taiyo Matsumoto and Norio Matsumoto that will seemingly be the Key Animator :D

Edit : Looks like the video got taken down unfortunately, I will try to find it back

Hi. I was the one who uploaded that video to YouTube. I didnt think many people were excited for this movie. I'll try to re-upload that video today.

EDIT: Here you go:

EDIT 2: Looks like the video got copyright striked again.
S0UVIKAug 4, 2021 5:30 AM
Feb 2, 2021 4:16 AM

Sep 2017
S0UVIK said:
ItachiDxD said:

Hi. I was the one who uploaded that video to YouTube. I didnt think many people were excited for this movie. I'll try to re-upload that video today.

EDIT: Here you go:

Oh thanks a lot, it's a great video !
yikes
Mar 29, 2021 3:26 AM

Jun 2014
ok now this is the upcoming anime film i'm looking forward the most

those matsumoto designs are sperb
Sep 9, 2021 8:08 AM
Mar 2021
This is the first time I comment in this website. I've just watched Inu-Oh on première at the Film Festival in Venice. It was just amazing, you guys just wait and see, it's incredible. There was a short Q&A session at the end of the movie, some of the curiosities I had about it were asked there but I would have preferred to ask a few questions myself, which unfortunately wasn't possible due to covid-related restrictions.
Anyway, I am writing this to create some hype and to recommend it to anyone who loves Yuasa's works (and anyone who loves anime in general).
Cheers
Sep 9, 2021 11:54 AM

Sep 2017
Rojobizadv said:
This is the first time I comment in this website. I've just watched Inu-Oh on première at the Film Festival in Venice. It was just amazing, you guys just wait and see, it's incredible. There was a short Q&A session at the end of the movie, some of the curiosities I had about it were asked there but I would have preferred to ask a few questions myself, which unfortunately wasn't possible due to covid-related restrictions.
Anyway, I am writing this to create some hype and to recommend it to anyone who loves Yuasa's works (and anyone who loves anime in general).
Cheers

You're so lucky! I'm very excited for this one, Yuasa's one of my favourite directors and Matsumoto is my favourite mangaka.
yikes
Sep 9, 2021 11:55 AM
Mar 2021
ItachiDxD said:
Rojobizadv said:
Cheers

You're so lucky! I'm very excited for this one, Yuasa's one of my favourite directors and Matsumoto is my favourite mangaka.

Oh, yeah, I'm lucky I live there at the moment and I could get there relatively easily. I also love Yuasa, one of my favourite directors as well ;)
Sep 12, 2021 4:55 PM

Nov 2018
New Q&A with Yuasa after TIFF's exhibition of the movie.

https://youtu.be/LgHn9epC0Oc
Dec 8, 2021 1:14 AM

Nov 2007
Visual
https://natalie.mu/comic/news/456759

2 New Teaser Video
https://natalie.mu/comic/news/461535

Pre-screening event on May 6, 2022
https://natalie.mu/comic/news/474116
tsubasaloverApr 15, 2022 2:40 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Dec 8, 2021 2:26 AM

Sep 2017

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inu-Ou Episode 1 Discussion

DatRandomDude - Aug 19, 2022

25 by Tsulaa »»
Dec 17, 2023 7:34 PM

» watching at 5am helps with immersing

mydaddy - Jan 13, 2023

5 by TeeRaySays »»
Dec 12, 2023 8:33 PM

» Inu-Oh is finally available for streaming after a long wait!

S0UVIK - Dec 21, 2022

3 by TheFlyingOrange »»
Apr 17, 2023 7:57 PM

» Inu-oh is nominated for Best Animated Feature at the Golden Globes!

DatRandomDude - Dec 12, 2022

4 by ZXEAN »»
Jan 24, 2023 7:12 AM

» Where can i watch this

Pink_Chipmunk - Aug 15, 2022

9 by UltimateKai »»
Dec 19, 2022 2:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.