Forums
Rent-A-Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Aug 2, 2020 8:49 AM

Oct 2017
Gab5 said:
Men are supposed to value and cherish women but I despise men who treat women as some superior life form and then can't be reasonable or think straight around them

there it is, basing the hate off your own beliefs about women and not considering that everyone has different beliefs

its a full cycle
Aug 2, 2020 11:18 AM
Dec 2018
MuscularBlackMan said:
Gab5 said:
Men are supposed to value and cherish women but I despise men who treat women as some superior life form and then can't be reasonable or think straight around them

there it is, basing the hate off your own beliefs about women and not considering that everyone has different beliefs

its a full cycle

Not sure who's beliefs are that you should be a creep that makes every decision based on their dick. Not being reasonable or reliable is not anything to aspire to. Didn't think that decency was a matter of opinion. This creep's actions don't follow any moral code other than what gets his rocks off quickest. My comment has nothing to do with women and everything to do with men who choose to be pathetic.
Aug 2, 2020 11:25 AM

Mar 2018
i don't hate him but i don't like him either, he was just an ass towards Chizuru after she defended him.
Aug 2, 2020 11:29 AM
Dec 2018
Sekirodiealotoft said:
Gab5 said:

His friends and family haven't made him do anything. If he has a problem with them its because he doesn't have any balls.

But Mami has been a bitch to him. Him fawning over her makes him a spineless creep who thinks with his dick. Men are supposed to value and cherish women but I despise men who treat women as some superior life form and then can't be reasonable or think straight around them. It's pathetic.

Chizuru hasn't been elevated to girlfriend, but working or not, he owed it to her to stick up for her when she stood up for him. But not this guy, thinking with his dick again, he showed her up in front of all of his friends as soon as he thought there was a sniff of a chance of getting back with Mami. I hate turn coats.

Pressure, you think that is pressure? That's a really shallow view of life and him confirming to his friends and familys view shows what a spineless coward he is. For that, he becomes desperate, gets other people involved in his crap and prostrated himself, with no dignity, in front of any woman he likes. His desperate behaviour should be embarrassing to any guy. Women are human beings, just like men, you can speak to them normally, disagree with them and use the same morals that you would use with other men. This fool ignores all of that, willing to fight his friend when he feels slighted but happy to take abuse from his ex who has humiliated him in front of his friends. He then takes her side against Chizuru ONLY because he thinks he has a better chance of getting some with Mami. If Chizuru had been offering he would have sided with her. The guy is a dog.
that's... some interesting projection there. It's fucking ironic calling Kazuya a simp when younguys keep simping for both kibe and Chizuru

Your spiel about him acting like a human being with flaws basically boils down to:

"What's up fellow alphas? I sure do hate this show but obviously I'm gonna keep coming to these threads every week to call the MC a pathetic beta simp because if not then how will people know I'm such an alpha lol you get me right?

Okay that's it I'm gonna fuck 3 bitches at the same time now because that's what us alphas do you know what I mean lol anyway see ya next week"

Wow, you talk about projecting and then you use terms that I didn't use, start talking about alphas, not sure why, and then calling people bitches. Just wow. You really identify with this guy don't you? There's nothing alpha about treating people equally and not turning into a spineless coward whenever you see someone of the opposite sex. The fact that you think his behaviour is somehow normal says more about you than anyone else. And unless you were somehow promoted to be ruler of the internet, last I checked, people can comment on whatever they like. I've dropped this manga and was hoping that they might do a better job on the anime. But that really is none of your concern. You just concentrate on learning how to speak to the opposite sex without seeing it as some intense pressure. In other words, grow a pair and stop whining when someone doesn't agree with your opinion. I made my comment, no one is forcing you to respond. If you can't understand what is being said there are plenty of other comments that are probably more to your liking concerning your hero Kazuya. I can see that you really look up to him.
Aug 2, 2020 12:11 PM

Oct 2017
Gab5 said:
MuscularBlackMan said:

its a full cycle

Not sure who's beliefs are that you should be a creep that makes every decision based on their dick. Not being reasonable or reliable is not anything to aspire to. Didn't think that decency was a matter of opinion. This creep's actions don't follow any moral code other than what gets his rocks off quickest. My comment has nothing to do with women and everything to do with men who choose to be pathetic.

not everyone lives by your morals bud, you're gonna have to get used to it it's a lot easier that way
Aug 2, 2020 12:50 PM
Dec 2018
MuscularBlackMan said:
Gab5 said:

not everyone lives by your morals bud, you're gonna have to get used to it it's a lot easier that way
MuscularBlackMan said:
Gab5 said:

Thanks for the advice but I did realise that when I came onto a MAL discussion forum. But if the question is about the main character it is pretty redundant if we all have to say that he's great.

I don't see this guy as even worrying about morals at this point. He thinks with his blue balls and they don't bother with morals.
Aug 2, 2020 3:03 PM
Dec 2019
Gab5 said:
Sekirodiealotoft said:
that's... some interesting projection there. It's fucking ironic calling Kazuya a simp when younguys keep simping for both kibe and Chizuru

Your spiel about him acting like a human being with flaws basically boils down to:

"What's up fellow alphas? I sure do hate this show but obviously I'm gonna keep coming to these threads every week to call the MC a pathetic beta simp because if not then how will people know I'm such an alpha lol you get me right?

Okay that's it I'm gonna fuck 3 bitches at the same time now because that's what us alphas do you know what I mean lol anyway see ya next week"

Wow, you talk about projecting and then you use terms that I didn't use, start talking about alphas, not sure why, and then calling people bitches. Just wow. You really identify with this guy don't you? There's nothing alpha about treating people equally and not turning into a spineless coward whenever you see someone of the opposite sex. The fact that you think his behaviour is somehow normal says more about you than anyone else. And unless you were somehow promoted to be ruler of the internet, last I checked, people can comment on whatever they like. I've dropped this manga and was hoping that they might do a better job on the anime. But that really is none of your concern. You just concentrate on learning how to speak to the opposite sex without seeing it as some intense pressure. In other words, grow a pair and stop whining when someone doesn't agree with your opinion. I made my comment, no one is forcing you to respond. If you can't understand what is being said there are plenty of other comments that are probably more to your liking concerning your hero Kazuya. I can see that you really look up to him.

Again, your projecting by claiming idolize kazuya even though i don't and still agree with some of your points. "Grown a pair ane and stop whining when someone doesn't agree with your opinion."
You should learn to take your own advice if you're gonna leave a wall of text about someone defending a fictional character. Stop with the faggotry about kazuya acting human. And nothing scream spineless coward like having severe depression.

I've never called his behaviour normal, just trying to figure out why. I don't identify with him as much as you do if you're gonna get this defensive.

Quit the internet tough guy bullshit. Your ass wouldn't do any better if you didn't have the super power of over analysizing hindsight of the story.

Spare the faggotry about how much you hate a fictional character for not acting like a generic isekai protag
Aug 2, 2020 4:54 PM
Dec 2018
Sekirodiealotoft said:
Gab5 said:

Again, your projecting by claiming idolize kazuya even though i don't and still agree with some of your points. "Grown a pair ane and stop whining when someone doesn't agree with your opinion."
You should learn to take your own advice if you're gonna leave a wall of text about someone defending a fictional character. Stop with the faggotry about kazuya acting human. And nothing scream spineless coward like having severe depression.

I've never called his behaviour normal, just trying to figure out why. I don't identify with him as much as you do if you're gonna get this defensive.

Quit the internet tough guy bullshit. Your ass wouldn't do any better if you didn't have the super power of over analysizing hindsight of the story.

Spare the faggotry about how much you hate a fictional character for not acting like a generic isekai protag

I do believe you are quite delusional.

You talk about projecting but the only one projecting and using offensive terms is you.

I believe the question was 'why do people hate Kazuya', remember that? I answered it. You are the one taking issue with other people's opinions. I didn't respond to anyone who said he was ok. So who should be taking advice about whining about the opinions of others? You approached me, I couldn't care what you think.

More projecting from you. Faggotry, really? You have some severe anger issues. Generic isekai? I'm talking about behaving like a decent human being and not letting your penis rule your actions. I'm sorry that this seems beyond you.

Super power of hindsight? I wouldn't be so sick of this guy if I knew anyone, including myself, who behaved in this way. Again, more projection on your part. The fact that you clearly feel inadequate is no reason for the rest of us to feel that way. I feel sorry for you.

There's nothing tough about expecting people to have some decency. It says a lot about you that you think it is something otherworldly. Very strange.
Aug 2, 2020 6:33 PM

Oct 2017
Shaddy said:
sabishiihito said:

Ruka's underaged and he knows if he really dated her he'd sleep with her so...

Besides. If he sees girlfriend only like a sex object, then it's more reason to not like him.
Maybe I am weird, but if you beat your meat thinking about your ex-girlfiend, that you was with only I month and kiss once, then you are trash.

hey if you dont have a current girlfriend its perfectly ok to wank while thinking about your ex (for some reason i thought this was the most recent reply my bad this site playing tricks on me)

Gab5 said:
Sekirodiealotoft said:

You talk about projecting but the only one projecting and using offensive terms is you.

I believe the question was 'why do people hate Kazuya', remember that? I answered it. You are the one taking issue with other people's opinions. I didn't respond to anyone who said he was ok. So who should be taking advice about whining about the opinions of others? You approached me, I couldn't care what you think.

More projecting from you. Faggotry, really? You have some severe anger issues. Generic isekai? I'm talking about behaving like a decent human being and not letting your penis rule your actions. I'm sorry that this seems beyond you.

Super power of hindsight? I wouldn't be so sick of this guy if I knew anyone, including myself, who behaved in this way. Again, more projection on your part. The fact that you clearly feel inadequate is no reason for the rest of us to feel that way. I feel sorry for you.

There's nothing tough about expecting people to have some decency. It says a lot about you that you think it is something otherworldly. Very strange.

you lost me at "I do believe you are quite delusional" lmaooo immediately thought of this
MuscularBlackManAug 2, 2020 6:41 PM
Aug 2, 2020 7:08 PM
Dec 2019
Gab5 said:
Sekirodiealotoft said:

NO I DO NOT HAVE ANGER ISSUES! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S PROJECTING BY ASSUMING I LOVE THE NIGGA AND YOU DON'T HAVE THE SELF-AWARENESS WHEN YOU'RE THE ONLY DELUSIONAL ONE PRETENDING HOW TO ACT IN A SITUATION YOU'LL NEVER BE IN. HOW DO I LOOK UP TO HIM?! HOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOW!!!! YOU'RE DELUSIONAL IF THINK YOU KNOW WHAT'S LIKE TO BE IN A TOXIC RELATIONSHIP.

YOU LOOK UP TO HIM YET YOU KEEP DENYING IT.

IF YOU DON'T CARE, WHY IN THE FUCKING FUCK DID YOU FUCKING KEEP REPLYING?!.
YOU'RE THE DELUSIONAL ONE AND YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK ABOUT IDOLIZING A CHARACTER WHEN YOU SAME THING. FUCK OFF WITH THE DELUSIONS ABOUT DECENCY WHEN NOBODY IN THE SHOW HAS.
Aug 2, 2020 9:36 PM
Dec 2018
MuscularBlackMan said:
Shaddy said:

Besides. If he sees girlfriend only like a sex object, then it's more reason to not like him.
Maybe I am weird, but if you beat your meat thinking about your ex-girlfiend, that you was with only I month and kiss once, then you are trash.

hey if you dont have a current girlfriend its perfectly ok to wank while thinking about your ex (for some reason i thought this was the most recent reply my bad this site playing tricks on me)

Gab5 said:

you lost me at "I do believe you are quite delusional" lmaooo immediately thought of this

I think I lost you before that but never mind.
Aug 2, 2020 9:55 PM
Dec 2018
Sekirodiealotoft said:
Gab5 said:

NO I DO NOT HAVE ANGER ISSUES! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT'S PROJECTING BY ASSUMING I LOVE THE NIGGA AND YOU DON'T HAVE THE SELF-AWARENESS WHEN YOU'RE THE ONLY DELUSIONAL ONE PRETENDING HOW TO ACT IN A SITUATION YOU'LL NEVER BE IN. HOW DO I LOOK UP TO HIM?! HOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOW!!!! YOU'RE DELUSIONAL IF THINK YOU KNOW WHAT'S LIKE TO BE IN A TOXIC RELATIONSHIP.

YOU'RE THE DELUSIONAL ONE AND YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK ABOUT IDOLIZING A CHARACTER WHEN YOU SAME THING. FUCK OFF WITH THE DELUSIONS ABOUT DECENCY WHEN NOBODY IN THE SHOW HAS.

Don't have anger issues? Lol! You are totally unravelling. I think I've gone over this before but you seem to be incapable of grasping the most basic points at this time and a lot of what you are saying is incomprehensible. You are just rambling now.

I think most people have met the opposite sex, he isn't going off to war or something. And we are talking about a one month relationship, for gods sake, you are making it sound like war and peace. How toxic can something get when you have only been with someone for a month?

Your comments have stopped making sense at this stage.

Ultimately, the question asked why people hate this character. People have answered that. I really dont like him and I really don't care. But the original response, which I'm entitled to, was mine. It is you that is responding, and I'm entitled to my view without some unstable bed wetter losing it, coming out with a bunch of expletives and trying to just push their opinion via a load of deranged comments. You really appear to have a screw loose.

Delusions of decency? That sums up where your head is. Take a deep breath and try to calm down. Can't believe a conversation about this show is causing you such trauma.
Aug 2, 2020 10:07 PM

Oct 2017
Gab5 said:
Sekirodiealotoft said:

Don't have anger issues? Lol! You are totally unravelling. I think I've gone over this before but you seem to be incapable of grasping the most basic points at this time and a lot of what you are saying is incomprehensible. You are just rambling now.

I think most people have met the opposite sex, he isn't going off to war or something. And we are talking about a one month relationship, for gods sake, you are making it sound like war and peace. How toxic can something get when you have only been with someone for a month?

Ultimately, the question asked why people hate this character. People have answered that. I really dont like him and I really don't care. But the original response, which I'm entitled to, was mine. It is you that is responding, and I'm entitled to my view without some unstable bed wetter losing it, coming out with a bunch of expletives and trying to just push their opinion via a load of deranged comments. You really appear to have a screw loose.

Delusions of decency? That sums up where your head is. Take a deep breath and try to calm down. Can't believe a conversation about this show is causing you such trauma.

Even i can tell that he was being ironic in his reply (painfully obvious) and you didn't take notice, but now I feel bad because I didnt realize how dense you were and I feel like this is bullying :(

So let us end the conversation here
Aug 2, 2020 11:00 PM
Dec 2018
MuscularBlackMan said:
Gab5 said:

Even i can tell that he was being ironic in his reply (painfully obvious) and you didn't take notice, but now I feel bad because I didnt realize how dense you were and I feel like this is bullying :(

Ironic? In all those capital letters? I made a comment that wasn't addressed to him and he lost his shit. I think you would be better served speaking to him really. Expletives all over the place, so I'm not sure where you are seeing the irony. Regardless, let us do what, exactly? What 'us' are you talking about? You have prolonged the conversation and no doubt he will as well. So your comment is best aimed elsewhere.
Gab5Aug 2, 2020 11:05 PM
Aug 2, 2020 11:19 PM

May 2020
The MC is total shit. No doubt. His ex-GF is also shit. No matter how good the animation is. If the plot is messed up and the Characters are bad then it's not made for me. I feel bad for watching th 3 starting episodes. Because i was really looking forward to it based on it's art but it disappointed me too much. I was really frustrated :.(
My MALoween✟Mansion 2022 Candies :
Aug 2, 2020 11:44 PM
Dec 2019
MuscularBlackMan said:
Gab5 said:

Actually it was my fault for overeacting. Also that's not bullying. I brought it on myself ngl.
Aug 3, 2020 9:42 AM

Oct 2017
Sekirodiealotoft said:
MuscularBlackMan said:

Actually it was my fault for overeacting. Also that's not bullying. I brought it on myself ngl.

Gab5 said:
MuscularBlackMan said:

Ironic? In all those capital letters? I made a comment that wasn't addressed to him and he lost his shit. I think you would be better served speaking to him really. Expletives all over the place, so I'm not sure where you are seeing the irony. Regardless, let us do what, exactly? What 'us' are you talking about? You have prolonged the conversation and no doubt he will as well. So your comment is best aimed elsewhere.

it appears i had you both fooled, for i was the one being ironic all this time. i control this universe and the fate that belongs to everyone.

Aug 3, 2020 9:45 AM
Dec 2018
Sekirodiealotoft said:
MuscularBlackMan said:

No harm done, I promise I won't come on and criticise the guy again!!
Aug 3, 2020 9:47 AM
Dec 2018
MuscularBlackMan said:
Sekirodiealotoft said:

Gab5 said:

it appears i had you both fooled, for i was the one being ironic all this time. i control this universe and the fate that belongs to everyone.

Yes, it was a good ploy. oh the irony!! Anyway, take care.
Aug 3, 2020 9:58 AM
Dec 2019
Gab5 said:
MuscularBlackMan said:

Oh and I'm sorry for getting so defensive and insulting you.
Aug 3, 2020 10:17 AM
Dec 2018
Sekirodiealotoft said:
Gab5 said:

Oh, it's fine, was a great question and people are definitely split down the middle with this guy! It's not a problem, I don't tend to think about these things for too long and I'm well aware that I'm not innocent either. I was being dense and I could have taken things on board a lot better. I suppose it is more difficult with written communication, we all learn!! It is rarely anyone's intention to upset anyone and I don't think that was happening but we all get caught up in the moment but it's ok. Ultimately, a fictional character is not really worth that amount of passion!!
Aug 3, 2020 12:55 PM
Dec 2019
Gab5 said:
Sekirodiealotoft said:

Oh, it's fine, was a great question and people are definitely split down the middle with this guy! It's not a problem, I don't tend to think about these things for too long and I'm well aware that I'm not innocent either. I was being dense and I could have taken things on board a lot better. I suppose it is more difficult with written communication, we all learn!! It is rarely anyone's intention to upset anyone and I don't think that was happening but we all get caught up in the moment but it's ok. Ultimately, a fictional character is not really worth that amount of passion!!

Exactly! And looking at it now, i understand why he's split. I cringed whenever he thinks of mami. Why does anyone want to be around her is a mystery.
Aug 3, 2020 1:42 PM
Jan 2017
Manga reader here and I think that the main reason for the hatred towards the main character is because of his personality. It's not just him being a simp but also, because he has no actual growth even in the manga, except for the current ongoing arc. Personally, I like these kinds of characters over hyper masculine characters like Taki from Your Name or Sato from Welcome To The NHK or the narrator from The Tatami Galaxy. Here, the character himself is not unlikable but it's because of the way he is presented. However, in the manga his development is better. If Kazuya was presented in a similar way like Ishigami in Kaguya Sama, this anime would have been way better.
Aug 3, 2020 1:50 PM
Dec 2018
Sekirodiealotoft said:
Gab5 said:

Exactly! And looking at it now, i understand why he's split. I cringed whenever he thinks of mami. Why does anyone want to be around her is a mystery.

Yes, shes bad news for sure.
Aug 3, 2020 2:52 PM

Jul 2017
i do not understand why all of you people are arguing about this, but one thing is obvious to me - its that he is a ginger and contrary to popular beliefs gingers dont have souls

Aug 3, 2020 5:36 PM
Dec 2019
laslodj said:
i do not understand why all of you people are arguing about this, but one thing is obvious to me - its that he is a ginger and contrary to popular beliefs gingers dont have souls

Huh. Didn't know that was still a meme 10 years later. Lmao.
Aug 4, 2020 1:39 PM
Jul 2018
Because he keeps blushing the whole time, the way the studio draws his blush make him look ugly.
Aug 5, 2020 1:41 PM
Jul 2020
Admittedly, I'm not a very patient person. I usually give the series the first couple of episodes before I decide to watch the rest. And so far, I'm not hugely impressed what I've seen of this MC, who comes across as a man-child that's so incredibly self-centered. He seems like a pain in the ass that I wouldn't want anything to do with IRL.
Aug 7, 2020 7:04 AM

Oct 2019
I personally find it difficult to relate to an incel, mostly cause I'm not a fuckin incel.
Aug 7, 2020 8:25 AM

Nov 2018
He gets aroused for being netorared right at the beggining of episode 1....That alone should spell out how much of a loser beta he is. He has the maturity of a little kid even though he is a college student, its cringe. He is as incel as incel can be, and i dont get why anyone other than another incel would feel any emotion other than pity and disgust for this character.

Hell, the plot only moves foward in the first episodes because the heroine feels pity for his pathetic ass.
TougenAug 7, 2020 8:47 AM
Aug 7, 2020 10:34 AM
Mar 2017
As a manga reader, I don't really hate Kazuya, he's getting better and better now, I don't want to spoil it, but right now (in the manga) he's doing amazing things for Chizuru right now, and I'm quite happy to see this.
Aug 7, 2020 10:49 AM
Dec 2019
Because he's not a girl
Aug 7, 2020 9:03 PM
Dec 2014
Some attitudes are cringy, but i would say acceptable.

The reason probably is because we are at the age of free hate speech and hatred towards anything for no reason. It's a new religion tbh.
Aug 7, 2020 9:06 PM
Dec 2014
It's funny to see people watching anime and thinking it should be real life. If anime was like real life then what would be the point to watch to begin if? These differences even if somehow cringy are what makes fictional stuff fun. Depending of the subject we can apply more the reality factor, but other than that is pure hate.
Aug 7, 2020 9:33 PM
Jul 2018
I hate him because he asshole and fucking simp. of many mc harems I've never found anything like this. I read the manga in 2019 ago, somehow character represents all things I hate starting from being selfish and only caring for himself. try to compare it with main character of this season from Subaru,hachiman,kusakabe,kirito,anos,jin mori,sakurai,retto,Peter Grill, see the difference. how your favorite mc?
Aug 8, 2020 9:00 AM
Jan 2020
shanyecs said:
the reason why i dislike him is he chooses to do things like keep going with the story that he is still dating chizuru to not make his grandma sad. in the grand scheme of things he's literally only thinking of himself and putting chizuru in a bad position. he's just the definition of folding under pressure, but the bar scene is understandable if you don't wanna go and make a scene. i def see why people hate him and why some may.

Dude definitely didn't watch it closely. The MC has tried few times to talk out of the situation only to get intervened by the rental girlfriend and and got punched by his childhood friend.
Sure irl there are people found themselves unsecured for a times and the MC is depicted that way. Let alone he was put into a very comical premise for the sake of entertainment. You people find it revolting or understanding to give him a pass as either you feel sorta relavant or feel yourself never relate tonthe guy at all.

And then haters aren't as sharp as the rental girlfriend as she found him has a ball to try and to care for people around him.
Aug 11, 2020 6:33 PM
Dec 2019
I haven't realized how meaningless simp became until now
Aug 11, 2020 6:58 PM

Mar 2020
He's Naive. He's ignorant. He's Stupid. Also a simp (I hate that word but it's pretty accurate), He's a beta. He's Submissive. He's Insecure. He's Spineless, Selfish, etc.

What's not to hate? I personally couldn't care for him anyway.
yum riceballs

i just want a baccano! season 2
Aug 11, 2020 8:00 PM
Dec 2019
woopWOOOP said:
He's Naive. He's ignorant. He's Stupid. Also a simp (I hate that word but it's pretty accurate), He's a beta. He's Submissive. He's Insecure. He's Spineless, Selfish, etc.

Translation: he's not an alpha chad.

Also are we not gonna talk about how mismatched the music in this show is
Aug 11, 2020 9:16 PM

Mar 2020
Sekirodiealotoft said:
woopWOOOP said:

Shitty Translation. But gets the point across for people who can't bother to look these words up on the internet.
yum riceballs

i just want a baccano! season 2
Aug 11, 2020 9:20 PM

Oct 2017
woopWOOOP said:
Sekirodiealotoft said:

Shitty Translation. But gets the point across for people who can't bother to look these words up on the internet.

Accurate translation* fixed it for you its ok we all make mistakes from time to time
Aug 11, 2020 10:36 PM
Dec 2019
woopWOOOP said:
Sekirodiealotoft said:

What's up fellow alphas? I sure do hate this show but obviously I'm gonna keep coming to these threads every week to call the MC a pathetic beta simp because if not then how will people know I'm such an alpha lol you get me right?

Okay that's it I'm gonna fuck 3 bitches at the same time now because that's what us alphas do you know what I mean lol anyway see ya next week
Aug 10, 2021 6:03 AM
Aug 2021
I disliked Kazuya due to his lack of common sense due to his clumsiness and always jump to the conclusion and I hope sometimes in the future plot he'll learn to be a better guy which probably will be a major event which will affect him drastically. 7/10
Aug 10, 2021 6:05 AM

Feb 2020
I haven't even watched it and from what I've seen i don't exactly like him. Would not want to hang out with him irl. Dumb horny motherfucker, no thanks. That's all there is to it.

tysm iva-🐢💜

Aug 10, 2021 6:55 AM

Feb 2021
Because people are hypocrites. They want character development, but characters that aren't already developed make them angry. 🤣
Aug 19, 2021 8:57 PM
Dec 2019
HatTrickPatrick said:
Because people are hypocrites. They want character development, but characters that aren't already developed make them angry. 🤣

My favorite is when they act like they know what they would do in his situation.

People: I hate Kazuya! He's a simp!

Also the same people: OMG MIZUHARA ATYOURSERVICEMAHKUEEN!
Aug 23, 2021 6:27 PM
Feb 2021
Because he is a pathetic fucking loser. I don’t know how you could relate to him unless you pop a boner the second you see a woman.
Aug 27, 2021 4:46 PM
Aug 2020
MuscularBlackMan said:
Okami_doge said:
"Do you hate him because he reminds you of yourself?"
"He's reacting the way most of you people would probably react"

what? dont project yourself, you assume people disliking this MC because it reflects themselves? if anything, that only makes people prefer that more and "omg relatable"
it's just cringy and totally unattached for me, but i wouldnt't say unrealistic because there are definitely people irl who are like him

btw, i read the manga sometimes ago i remembers more awkwards stuff than just that scene, pretty much the entire personality of the MC is what i disliked. TBH, i wouldnt want to read like 90 chapters more to see "it gets better now" like someone said

Have you seen what I look like? You think I'd be a simp bruh??? I bench press 500 a day and get hella bitches

Also he is literally set up to be a simp. He is just an average dude with nothing to show for it. I dont get why people are expecting him to not end up in cringe situations. I'd go as far as to say that most situations he ends up in he isn't responsible for.

I stand by my point in saying most people hate to reflect on themselves as the main character and some threads I've seen elsewhere suggest similar, as this man acts like he's still fresh in high school and people hate remembering the times they were like that

shanyecs said:
the reason why i dislike him is he chooses to do things like keep going with the story that he is still dating chizuru to not make his grandma sad. in the grand scheme of things he's literally only thinking of himself and putting chizuru in a bad position. he's just the definition of folding under pressure, but the bar scene is understandable if you don't wanna go and make a scene. i def see why people hate him and why some may.

I can understand people hating how he's going along with the story for his grandma still but thats not what I see people really complaining about most of the time, its him being cringe in general

Also to be fair he was coming clean to his grandma and chizuru walked in and kinda kept it going for him

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.

sir no one cares if ur packing or not. and btw packing doesnt mean ur not a simp. i assure you not every average dude acts like him. he's supposed to be a loser. ok. there are a lot of mcs like that. but the way how annoying he is- its incredible. he lacks intelligence and social skills more than some average dude, or even a loser.
+ why do you insinuate that all anime fans are like that? do you think ur smh different and not a 'simp' just bc you have other hobbys?
Sep 9, 2021 2:17 PM
Sep 2021
yup he is a spineless bitch who wants an actual gf but complains about it when he does get one ....... and also hes just making stuff more complicated and difficult for others by just messing up everything.... no wonder his first gf wanted to break up so bad
Sep 9, 2021 7:13 PM
May 2019
I think Mami-chan is meant to represent Kazuya haters. They hate to see a guy like him happy , hate to see a guy like him getting girls ,moreover just hate to see a guy like him .
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2020

311 by zainaAlizzy »»
Apr 10, 3:36 PM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

RegulusX - Jul 17, 2020

294 by afromarco005 »»
Apr 9, 9:32 AM

Poll: » overhated, overlooked, and genuinely a real depiction of romance. ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Nov 1, 2023

79 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Mar 26, 9:05 AM

» What if Rent a girlfriend had Good story, Good romance and Good character development ( 1 2 )

Reckless_weeb - Mar 6

54 by kurayamiberkay »»
Mar 22, 10:06 AM

» Do Japanese men are really like this?

mufarari - Mar 8

13 by KayKimii »»
Mar 19, 4:21 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.