Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rent-A-Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 19, 2020 10:19 PM

Oct 2017
(For anime only people btw) I dont see what there is to hate about him. He's reacting the way most of you people would probably react if you were in his shoes and an anime character. Do you hate him because he reminds you of yourself? Are you scared to face the reality? Come young one and I will enlighten you. There is nothing to be ashamed of. Only when we face our fears do we get what we truly desire.

Also if this is about the bar scene man was just acting on impulse and he obviously has some kind of inferiority complex with her and just thought going along with what she said would be the easy way out
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 19, 2020 10:32 PM

Jun 2015
"Do you hate him because he reminds you of yourself?"
"He's reacting the way most of you people would probably react"

what? dont project yourself, you assume people disliking this MC because it reflects themselves? if anything, that only makes people prefer that more and "omg relatable"
it's just cringy and totally unattached for me, but i wouldnt't say unrealistic because there are definitely people irl who are like him

btw, i read the manga sometimes ago i remembers more awkwards stuff than just that scene (you will definitely see more in the anime), pretty much the entire personality of the MC is what i disliked
Okami_dogeJul 19, 2020 10:37 PM
Jul 19, 2020 10:35 PM
Jun 2020
the reason why i dislike him is he chooses to do things like keep going with the story that he is still dating chizuru to not make his grandma sad. in the grand scheme of things he's literally only thinking of himself and putting chizuru in a bad position. he's just the definition of folding under pressure, but the bar scene is understandable if you don't wanna go and make a scene. i def see why people hate him and why some may.
Jul 19, 2020 10:39 PM

Oct 2017
Okami_doge said:
"Do you hate him because he reminds you of yourself?"
"He's reacting the way most of you people would probably react"

what? dont project yourself, you assume people disliking this MC because it reflects themselves? if anything, that only makes people prefer that more and "omg relatable"
it's just cringy and totally unattached for me, but i wouldnt't say unrealistic because there are definitely people irl who are like him

btw, i read the manga sometimes ago i remembers more awkwards stuff than just that scene, pretty much the entire personality of the MC is what i disliked. TBH, i wouldnt want to read like 90 chapters more to see "it gets better now" like someone said

Have you seen what I look like? You think I'd be a simp bruh??? I bench press 500 a day and get hella bitches

Also he is literally set up to be a simp. He is just an average dude with nothing to show for it. I dont get why people are expecting him to not end up in cringe situations. I'd go as far as to say that most situations he ends up in he isn't responsible for.

I stand by my point in saying most people hate to reflect on themselves as the main character and some threads I've seen elsewhere suggest similar, as this man acts like he's still fresh in high school and people hate remembering the times they were like that

shanyecs said:
the reason why i dislike him is he chooses to do things like keep going with the story that he is still dating chizuru to not make his grandma sad. in the grand scheme of things he's literally only thinking of himself and putting chizuru in a bad position. he's just the definition of folding under pressure, but the bar scene is understandable if you don't wanna go and make a scene. i def see why people hate him and why some may.

I can understand people hating how he's going along with the story for his grandma still but thats not what I see people really complaining about most of the time, its him being cringe in general

Also to be fair he was coming clean to his grandma and chizuru walked in and kinda kept it going for him

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
CravenlockJul 20, 2020 5:58 AM
Jul 20, 2020 12:33 AM

Jun 2019
I don't hate him, it's more of a dislike. In episode 2, Chizuru already went to the trouble to help Kazuya with the situation with his grandma, and yet he insisted to go to his friends' invitation (which Chizuru didn't want in the first place). What's worse is that when Mami tried to badmouth Kazuya, Chizuru tried to defend Kazuya as her "girlfriend" and Kazuya is right there sitting around doing nothing. I feel bad for Chizuru and I want Kazuya to man up i mean he's an adult right? He's twenty years old FFS, people I know IRL who are barely even an adult have more spine than this guy. Also this guy likes NTR.
SpaceKeeper127Jul 20, 2020 1:00 AM
Jul 20, 2020 2:30 AM

Oct 2014
Do you hate him because he reminds you of yourself? So you are like him? Absolutely pathetic man without balls. I hate him so much because he can't even support Chizuru when she is protecting him. What an awful character.
Jul 20, 2020 2:37 AM

Apr 2016
I don’t hate him, honestly. I understand why some people don’t like him but I’m sure there are people like him out there. So, he may be a pretty realistic character after all.
Jul 20, 2020 2:38 AM

Oct 2014
I will say more he can't even say no to his friends. He can't refuse. His assertiveness is practically non-existent and he is only self pitying. This is the worst MC i had ever seen.
Jul 20, 2020 2:52 AM

Nov 2017
i hate him for not going completely with Chizuru. How does he still have a crush on that other childish girl. And why are there harem girls joining in later? smh

plz @ me
Jul 20, 2020 5:04 AM

Jan 2014
He's Beta Male turned up to 11.

There's typically nothing wrong with weak-willed characters so long as they're interesting or develop through the story, but

Mod Edit: Added spoiler tags; please hide plot details.
CravenlockJul 20, 2020 5:56 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2020 5:05 AM

Jun 2020
Bro idk I don't hate the dude at all, people want the main character to be exactly the kind of image they have in their own mind of how a main character should be.

Take Accel World for example, people hated on it cuz the protagonist was a chubby dwarf wetpants. This goes off from people's idealistic of how an mc should be. Saying kanojo's mc is an awful character is not really a valid point as just because a character has realistic flaws that you find off-putting, doesn't mean it's a bad character. People like this exist, and there are also many who haven't been in such situations yet and would behave the same if they ever found themselves in one such predicament. Now all of this comes down to whether they can develop his character further so that he can slowly overcome his fears and weaknesses.

Ofc you cannot expect the audience to like a show if the main character remains unlikeable throughout the length of the show (even Accel World's mc grows some balls by the end of the season) I haven't really read the manga so I can't know if such development is seen in the guy, but as of now I have no qualms. If it goes on like this throughout the season, my opinion might change.
This anime shit is addictive
Jul 20, 2020 5:05 AM

Aug 2018
MuscularBlackMan said:
He's reacting the way most of you people would probably react if you were in his shoes and an anime character. Do you hate him because he reminds you of yourself?

If only he did. This show would be touted as a masterpiece if he was like me.
Jul 20, 2020 5:19 AM

Jan 2019
As someone who has read the source material,

I have my deepest condolences for anyone who has wasted their time on this series.
Jul 20, 2020 6:55 AM

Jun 2020
i don't hate him & i do see the realism in his character

but he's rude, he goes off on chizuru in the first episode & apparently thought he had the right to lecture her when he himself was using the exact same service he was being an ass with double standards

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jul 20, 2020 7:27 AM

Jul 2014
OP being too defensive haha. Were you similar to him once, brother? Is that why you started bench pressing? Good on you!
The answer is pretty simple but nope, instead of seeing and reading people’s thoughts you decide to bring people down by making them seem like they’re like this guy that has no self esteem or a sense of dignity for himself.
The reason they dislike/hate him is because he has not done anything to be liked for, and for manga readers a more valid point, because
Jul 20, 2020 7:57 AM

Mar 2014
The character is pathetic, I'm not gonna compare it with other anime they are also made the show somewhat annoying but for this one, I felt like why WHY !!? Why is the MC is so goddamn pathetic and ungrateful (from ep 02) but since this is romcom I know there is going to be development where the girl/girls are gonna fall for him for the most dumbest reasons and the MC don't deserve any of them !!!!

And that's my reason
RedChromeJul 20, 2020 8:26 AM
Jul 20, 2020 7:58 AM

May 2015
Because people love to hate things for some reason.

Jul 20, 2020 8:48 AM

Oct 2017
-Stray said:
OP being too defensive haha. Were you similar to him once, brother?

024 said:
i hate him for not going completely with Chizuru. How does he still have a crush on that other childish girl. And why are there harem girls joining in later? smh

idk man is a simp when he gets offered poontang he automatically accepts it
Jul 20, 2020 8:56 AM

Apr 2011
MuscularBlackMan said:

Have you seen what I look like? You think I'd be a simp bruh??? I bench press 500 a day and get hella bitches

Hahahahaha, lmao. Man, you area sorry dude! Hahahahaha

Any guy with just a tiny bit of self-confidence would hate a spineless coward like Kazuya.

Also, your way of spotlighting your body in every chance is a clear manifestation of YOUR inferiority complex. You try to conceal your insecurities by constantly bringing up your body lol. Who would even use a half-naked profile pic to show his body in an anime-related site? I laughed so hard to your profile and your comment please don't mind me.

*Oh btw before you start making assumptions about me, I will leave this information just for you: I have a girlfriend (had ex-girlfriends too lol) I'm 181cm and 84 Kg with %12 body fat. So, I'm pretty fit and it wouldn't even matter if I were overweight or something. I'd still hate a wussy like MC
Jul 20, 2020 9:05 AM

Oct 2017
syts said:
MuscularBlackMan said:

Any guy with just a tiny bit of self-confidence would hate a spineless coward like Kazuya.

Also, your way of spotlighting your body in every chance is a clear manifestation of YOUR inferiority complex. You try to conceal your insecurities by constantly bringing up your body lol. Who would even use a half-naked profile pic to show his body in an anime-related site? I laughed so hard to your profile and your comment please don't mind me.

*Oh btw before you start making assumptions about me, I will leave this information just for you: I have a girlfriend (had ex-girlfriends too lol) I'm 181cm and 84 Kg with %12 body fat. So, I'm pretty fit and it wouldn't even matter if I were overweight or something. I'd still hate a wussy like MC

Sorry man I couldn't hear you, I was having fun times with my 8 wives. Did you say something tiny?

ribbonaffair said:
i don't hate him & i do see the realism in his character

but he's rude, he goes off on chizuru in the first episode & apparently thought he had the right to lecture her when he himself was using the exact same service he was being an ass with double standards

Ight man is definitely rude I do see it
Jul 20, 2020 10:27 AM

Jan 2020
syts said:
MuscularBlackMan said:

You seem to know how to go about life. I, on the other hand, am a bit too skinny for my liking (major head injury impacted my training for a year tho), and have never had a girlfriend (never thought I needed one yet tho). I probably need to rethink about some things in my life to build some self-confidence...
Jul 20, 2020 11:02 AM

Oct 2017
Animillion said:
syts said:

You seem to know how to go about life. I, on the other hand, am a bit too skinny for my liking (major head injury impacted my training for a year tho), and have never had a girlfriend (never thought I needed one yet tho). I probably need to rethink about some things in my life to build some self-confidence...

dont listen to this phony, you got this bruh you dont need no girlfriend in yo life to enjoy it to the fullest theres tons of opportunities out there
Jul 20, 2020 11:51 AM
Jul 2018
Because he is a cuckold? I mean, he admits it right in the first episode.
Jul 20, 2020 12:21 PM

Apr 2011
Animillion said:
syts said:

No, man you got it wrong. I just wrote that personal information because I knew he would have made some retarded assumptions about my life and looks. I'm pretty average if you ask me and having no girlfriend before is nothing to be ashamed of. Your personality is what matters most and you don't need any physical attributes to be confident like that weird op.

Also, you seem to be a little bit sarcastic towards me, but if that's the case you need to give attention to the context because like I said that was an answer to this pathetic dude who gets "hella bitches."
Jul 20, 2020 12:21 PM

Jan 2020
MuscularBlackMan said:
Animillion said:

dont listen to this phony, you got this bruh you dont need no girlfriend in yo life to enjoy it to the fullest theres tons of opportunities out there

Wow, thanks man. I appreciate those words.
Jul 20, 2020 12:23 PM

Jan 2020
syts said:
Animillion said:

No, man you got it wrong. I just wrote that personal information because I knew he would have made some retarded assumptions about my life and looks. I'm pretty average if you ask me and having no girlfriend before is nothing to be ashamed of. Your personality is what matters most and you don't need any physical attributes to be confident like that weird op.

Also, you seem to be a little bit sarcastic towards me, but if that's the case you need to give attention to the context because like I said that was an answer to this pathetic dude who gets "hella bitches."

I’m sorry it came off as sarcasm to you, but I was actually being serious. Words in text don’t translate thoughts well sometimes, lol.
Jul 20, 2020 12:27 PM

Apr 2011
MuscularBlackMan said:
syts said:

Sorry man I couldn't hear you, I was having fun times with my 8 wives. Did you say something tiny?

Hahahahahaha omg, It's been a long time since the last time I laughed so much. You are amazing... This is pure gold haha. We had so much fun thanks to you, young man. Thank you! :)
Jul 20, 2020 12:56 PM
Feb 2018
It seems many don’t like Kazuya because he’s a major simp, with no pride or backbone. Secondarily people seem to not like how he’s treating Chizuru, which is mildly understandable.

He has the same shortcomings most college age guys I’ve spoken with though—at least the non-meathead non-star athlete variant.

As for how he is treating Chizuru: they are equally as stuck. Grandparents in Japan and really anywhere outside the West *can’t* be disappointed or let down so they both feel the pressure to keep up the act in a way Euro & North American audiences wont get if they aren’t aware of the different culture values & hierarchy.

A soft point this show seems to be getting seems to be playfully critical of how far capitalism has pushed romance & relationships towards being essentially meaningless & contractual in nature or manipulative power oriented. Everyone wants love, security and to not let people down that they care about; in this situation nobody is fully getting what they want, which is very depressing but the show successfully turns that dynamic on its head and is making it the best non-sequel title this season in my book.
Jul 20, 2020 1:24 PM

Jun 2020
Here I found you out of Facebook. Gotta say your "Boo" is a pretty funny guy.

MuscularBlackMan said:
Do you hate him because he reminds you of yourself?

So you are saying we all hate something because it reminds us of ourselves? Wowie! What a great logic! This show would've been a masterpiece if it was even 20% like me or literally any other person in this planet. This kind of MC is the worst kind ever. He is not just the epitome of a simp, he goes beyond and beyond. He can't protect OR stand up for his own self, or at least even support his own girlfriend, you call that a man?

If anything, I think the reason why you are so pressed over this is because the MC reminds you of yourself. Ara ara, did we just discover the truth?

MuscularBlackMan said:
Also if this is about the bar scene man was just acting on impulse and he obviously has some kind of inferiority complex with her and just thought going along with what she said would be the easy way out

Who the mother fuckin hell acts like that on impulse? You wanna know? The worst kind of simp EVER. The girl just literally went out of her way to protect the boy who she shouldn't even give a flying fuck about from being badmouthed from the ugly blond loli, and what does he do? He instead ends up agreeing with the blond bitch. Wow. That is no man, even a female dog is more manlier than this fucker. Not only he ends up looking a weird ass in front of his rental girlfriend and probably the hottest girlfriend in the anime, but he also ends up looking like a simp in front of his friends, his god damn homies.

Fuck this MC, fuck him to hell. I've heard that in the manga he doesn't improve at all, that means 13 episode of sitting through his bullshit. On his first date with Chizuru he lectures her about dumb shit nobody understood, that was the weakest and lamest speech on anime history, if anyone relates to that shit that he can only be an S tier simp. He doesn't even know what situation is the girl in but still ends up giving her a bad review with a stupid ass reason like "She didn't know the fish's names". The girl later ended up memorising the names of the fish, imagine how hard her job must be, and she has her study as well.

This MC is the worst. Case closed. He isn't realistic. I can assure you that 7 billion people in this world, no one like him EVER exists or will exist.

I said keep your hands on the table
Jul 20, 2020 4:03 PM

Oct 2017
SeinenJump said:
It seems many don’t like Kazuya because he’s a major simp, with no pride or backbone. Secondarily people seem to not like how he’s treating Chizuru, which is mildly understandable.

He has the same shortcomings most college age guys I’ve spoken with though—at least the non-meathead non-star athlete variant.

As for how he is treating Chizuru: they are equally as stuck. Grandparents in Japan and really anywhere outside the West *can’t* be disappointed or let down so they both feel the pressure to keep up the act in a way Euro & North American audiences wont get if they aren’t aware of the different culture values & hierarchy.

A soft point this show seems to be getting seems to be playfully critical of how far capitalism has pushed romance & relationships towards being essentially meaningless & contractual in nature or manipulative power oriented. Everyone wants love, security and to not let people down that they care about; in this situation nobody is fully getting what they want, which is very depressing but the show successfully turns that dynamic on its head and is making it the best non-sequel title this season in my book.

this is a beautiful comment. thank you

Arin-san said:

MuscularBlackMan said:
Do you hate him because he reminds you of yourself?

So you are saying we all hate something because it reminds us of ourselves? Wowie! What a great logic! This show would've been a masterpiece if it was even 20% like me or literally any other person in this planet. This kind of MC is the worst kind ever. He is not just the epitome of a simp, he goes beyond and beyond. He can't protect OR stand up for his own self, or at least even support his own girlfriend, you call that a man?

If anything, I think the reason why you are so pressed over this is because the MC reminds you of yourself. Ara ara, did we just discover the truth?

MuscularBlackMan said:

Who the mother fuckin hell acts like that on impulse? You wanna know? The worst kind of simp EVER. The girl just literally went out of her way to protect the boy who she shouldn't even give a flying fuck about from being badmouthed from the ugly blond loli, and what does he do? He instead ends up agreeing with the blond bitch. Wow. That is no man, even a female dog is more manlier than this fucker. Not only he ends up looking a weird ass in front of his rental girlfriend and probably the hottest girlfriend in the anime, but he also ends up looking like a simp in front of his friends, his god damn homies.

Fuck this MC, fuck him to hell. I've heard that in the manga he doesn't improve at all, that means 13 episode of sitting through his bullshit. On his first date with Chizuru he lectures her about dumb shit nobody understood, that was the weakest and lamest speech on anime history, if anyone relates to that shit that he can only be an S tier simp. He doesn't even know what situation is the girl in but still ends up giving her a bad review with a stupid ass reason like "She didn't know the fish's names". The girl later ended up memorising the names of the fish, imagine how hard her job must be, and she has her study as well.

This MC is the worst. Case closed. He isn't realistic. I can assure you that 7 billion people in this world, no one like him EVER exists or will exist.

you posted this twice. please refrain from spamming my threads any further as it is causing a disruption for those of us who are actually trying to contribute to the discussion and not getting off topic. also please stop bullying anime characters based on their actions as its not very nice and not a good look for you. thank you.

now if you excuse me i have to go take my wives on a trip around the coast of miami florida on my six figures yacht and then proceed to have sex with them hard
Jul 20, 2020 5:01 PM
May 2016
There is a difference between making a character with cringy aspects who goes throw awkward situations and being the embodiment of cringe.

He avoids solving his problems, selfish, has zero dignity, gets horny when thinking of his ex with other men, let his ex insult him publicly and supported her when the rented G.F stood up for him and god knows what else.

I'm not saying introvert aren't like that, They do have some of these qualities but not in this excessive shallow way.
AbomarJul 20, 2020 5:07 PM
Jul 20, 2020 6:13 PM

Oct 2017
Abomar said:
There is a difference between making a character with cringy aspects who goes throw awkward situations and being the embodiment of cringe.

He avoids solving his problems, selfish, has zero dignity, gets horny when thinking of his ex with other men, let his ex insult him publicly and supported her when the rented G.F stood up for him and god knows what else.

I'm not saying introvert aren't like that, They do have some of these qualities but not in this excessive shallow way.

true but i think my anger at her saying those things outweighs him defusing the situation by just agreeing with her
Jul 20, 2020 7:01 PM

Feb 2012
MuscularBlackMan said:
(For anime only people btw) I dont see what there is to hate about him. He's reacting the way most of you people would probably react if you were in his shoes and an anime character. Do you hate him because he reminds you of yourself? Are you scared to face the reality? Come young one and I will enlighten you. There is nothing to be ashamed of. Only when we face our fears do we get what we truly desire.

I can tell you and I would get along well in real life. I haven't even watched the show and I know you're 100% right.
Jul 20, 2020 7:34 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Well, I am officially 9 minutes into the first episode, and the guy is sitting here throwing tantrums about his rent-a-girlfriend that he knew was a rent-a-girlfriend and hired to be his rent-a-girlfriend, y'know, *being* a rent-a-girlfriend with other clients and such, and is kind of implying that she's a bit of a whore at points because of that. He is being an absolute piece of shit, just straight up.

Like holy shit, I get that he went through a first breakup that was kind of insensitive on his now ex-girlfriend's part and why that might bother him, but uh, I can't muster up anything more than a "bruh" for going on these kind of incel-y rants against somebody he's literally paying to pretend to be his girlfriend. And the way he introduced that relationship in the first place was just kind of like "lol me have girlfriend droooooool" so while I've been made aware going in that Mami is supposed to be a bit of a hatesink, if...he acted like he did during the few seconds we saw his mentality towards them as a couple, it kind of doesn't exactly portray her in a bad light. The blubbering crying after a relationship like that - where he recounted scenes that made it seem like she didn't seem at all interested in him to begin with and wouldn't even really stand next to him or let him see her back to her house - ending after a only month didn't help matters any.

I *hope* that he develops out of that mentality. Like, I hope the show is aware that he's kind of a piece of shit in his own right at first. That might be nice to see. But yeah, no, I can totally see why he's leaving a terrible first impression. I'll be optimistic and keep my fingers crossed that it's on purpose.
ManabanJul 20, 2020 7:42 PM

Jul 20, 2020 8:17 PM

Sep 2016
Why not lol. Being real does not equal to being good.
Jul 20, 2020 8:31 PM

Oct 2017
Manaban said:
I *hope* that he develops out of that mentality. Like, I hope the show is aware that he's kind of a piece of shit in his own right at first. That might be nice to see. But yeah, no, I can totally see why he's leaving a terrible first impression. I'll be optimistic and keep my fingers crossed that it's on purpose.

Word on the block is that

Zei33 said:
MuscularBlackMan said:

I can tell you and I would get along well in real life. I haven't even watched the show and I know you're 100% right.

Say less homie pull up
MuscularBlackManJul 20, 2020 8:34 PM
Jul 20, 2020 8:37 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
MuscularBlackMan said:
Manaban said:

Word on the block is that

I'll keep watching regardless. I really only picked this show up socially anyway, because it's the big waifu war series of the season in H&E and I gotta join the hatesink squad. Watching shit to talk about it while it's relevant is the only real reason to watch stuff seasonally anyway.

If I bitch about it, I bitch about it, it be how it be

Jul 20, 2020 10:11 PM

Mar 2015
Just saw the first episode and he's a a-hole imo he rented the girl because he was depressed, had a good time then found out it was all an act, decided to date her again call her out on it. She did research to make their date more enjoyable and he was being a dick then got her involved in a slight personal matter.

This right now is the lowest on my romcom list, purely because of the mc.

Jul 20, 2020 10:24 PM

May 2020
To be honest i dropped this show and one of the reasons is the MC. He is not what i want to see in an anime(i am not saying he is unrealistic, it's just that i don't like him). Also the story didn't interested me that much because it's not what i was looking for. I started watching it because of the good art but the story and MC sucks, so you can say in a way i am disappointed and *hate*(dislike) the MC.
My MALoween✟Mansion 2022 Candies :
Jul 20, 2020 10:54 PM

Oct 2017
Cause he's your average realistic teen guy and not some super macho hyper unrealistic alpha male nor a guy with great intelligence. He's just a simple guy you'll see everywhere in the world.
Jul 21, 2020 3:53 AM

Aug 2012
Because he is cringy.

I have gone and read the manga up to chapter 30+. The MC does improve a little bit.
Jul 21, 2020 5:33 AM

Mar 2020
Because he is a dick
check out odd taxi
Jul 21, 2020 6:53 AM

Oct 2017
AxelcG said:
Because he is cringy.

I have gone and read the manga up to chapter 30+. The MC does improve a little bit.

I'm getting mixed signals people keep saying he does and people keep saying he doesn't idk which
Jul 21, 2020 1:04 PM
Jul 2018
Many people are angry about what the boy did at the meeting and when he met his ex, but understand that this "selfish" attitude represents most of us with an unmanageable self-esteem (especially when you have a relationship like this and go through uncomfortable times).
removed-userJul 21, 2020 10:13 PM
Jul 21, 2020 9:22 PM
Fuwa_san

Mar 2013
_271032 said:
Many people are angry about what the priest did at the meeting.

DID you just say P-R-I-E-S-T?

Sauce: RENT A AQUA (Goddess Aqua, Okarishimasu)

Fuwa_sanJul 21, 2020 9:30 PM
Jul 21, 2020 10:15 PM
Jul 2018
xkazutox said:
_271032 said:
Many people are angry about what the priest did at the meeting.

DID you just say P-R-I-E-S-T?

Sauce: RENT A AQUA (Goddess Aqua, Okarishimasu)

LOL
Gomen. Something happened to the self-corrector
Jul 22, 2020 12:12 PM
Jul 2019
Hey everybody, I think why most people don't like the MC is because he's a selfish wuss , I feel like the MC is written like this in order for him to grow. From all indications he's not a very confident person, I'm looking forward to his development from everyone's doormat to a mad lad.
Jul 22, 2020 3:43 PM
Jul 22, 2020 4:33 PM

Jul 2020
Kazuya’s personality is honestly pretty consistent with a 20-year old man(child) who is insecure and overall lacking in confidence, especially one who is feeling the pressure of sexual inexperience and lack of fulfillment in that area.

He’s insecure, spineless, selfish, sexually frustrated, and immature, and I can tell you for a fact that these are traits that you would find in many young men in real life who are more.. Socially unfortunate than others.

Anyway, it’s not like he’s irredeemable and characters like these usually do end up growing and maturing as the narrative goes on, which is most probably the entire point.
Jul 22, 2020 8:37 PM
Jan 2017
i don't think i can resume watching this anime because of his character it's the most kind of MCs that i hate absolutely he's not 20 i'm pretty sure he still 12 like come on he's acting like kids Chizuru is helping him while she's pretending but he's fking dick it's obvious that Mami-bit** is teasing both Chizuru and him, i don't know how the author is thinking of this anime but completely this is shit anime
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2020

311 by zainaAlizzy »»
Apr 10, 3:36 PM

Poll: » Kanojo, Okarishimasu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

RegulusX - Jul 17, 2020

294 by afromarco005 »»
Apr 9, 9:32 AM

Poll: » overhated, overlooked, and genuinely a real depiction of romance. ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Nov 1, 2023

79 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Mar 26, 9:05 AM

» What if Rent a girlfriend had Good story, Good romance and Good character development ( 1 2 )

Reckless_weeb - Mar 6

54 by kurayamiberkay »»
Mar 22, 10:06 AM

» Do Japanese men are really like this?

mufarari - Mar 8

13 by KayKimii »»
Mar 19, 4:21 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.