Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 19, 2020 4:00 PM

Mar 2019
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yeah, it's not the end of the anime...I still haven't found info about how many episodes we'll get in the end but I think there are still few left since we just found the last neko.

Please Yuni-sama deserves all the love as well...his past was very sad and I am sure everyone would love him...He even created friends to not be "hitori bocchi" alone...don't bully please.

So next week learning more about the new girl??? And even same school? She looks very friendly and cute as well.

Still love Yume's expressions, she has the best.
Jul 24, 2020 11:24 PM

Apr 2020
dlxuniuniu said:
Yeah, it's not the end of the anime...I still haven't found info about how many episodes we'll get in the end but I think there are still few left since we just found the last neko.

It's far from over. This anime has 48 episodes! Usually kodomo animes are one-year animes.

Jul 28, 2020 7:13 AM

Sep 2017
looks like we're gonna have a whole magical girl squad. this seems very much like a 48-52 episode run, not like i wanted the anime to end anytime soon anyway
Jul 31, 2020 7:01 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So I guess the new red hair girl is gonna be important in the story, can't wait to see more of her!!
Aug 1, 2020 9:19 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Aw Yuni-sama had a lot of screen time here. Its good seeing her adorable daily life, that i knew its not an easy life for alone plushie like her. I just hope some girl found out and adopted her into a good one!

It looks like the stupidity of Yume came back as soon as she mistakenly losing Mew-chan. Baka, Yume, your partner was right in front of you! Lmao. I guessed their revelations will soon realised in the next episode. So, yeah, time to go!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 34 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Dec 20, 2020

3 by mySaudate »»
Apr 11, 1:24 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 1 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Apr 6, 2020

27 by Thaliel »»
Sep 30, 2023 9:56 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 27 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Nov 1, 2020

8 by Kome-Kome »»
Jul 23, 2022 4:30 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 9 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Jun 28, 2020

7 by Kome-Kome »»
Jul 15, 2022 6:10 PM

Poll: » Mewkledreamy Episode 3 Discussion

dlxuniuniu - Apr 19, 2020

10 by Kome-Kome »»
Jul 12, 2022 8:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.