Forum Settings
Forums
Welcome Back, Alice
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 10, 2020 1:48 PM
Apr 2019
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Now this looks really fucked up.
What's up with kei?
Jul 10, 2020 5:02 PM

Jul 2010
Dropped. I am not sure what's happening with Oshimi Shuuzou, but first Kusakabe-san, now this? It's just uncomfortable and dumb, thanks, I'll stick to my Drifting Net Cafe and Trail of Blood.
Jul 12, 2020 8:56 AM

Nov 2017
Interesting, But I hope he doesn't drag it more than a single volume.

Jul 12, 2020 4:48 PM

Feb 2019
Is it just me or Oshimi's works are becoming each more uncomfortable-to-read over the years? Btw Kei is like Nakamura from "Aku No Hana" but transgender and weirder
Jul 13, 2020 7:29 AM
Apr 2019
Ozean said:
Is it just me or Oshimi's works are becoming each more uncomfortable-to-read over the years? Btw Kei is like Nakamura from "Aku No Hana" but transgender and weirder
Too early to say, but still you're kinda right.
TheMangaManiac said:
Dropped. I am not sure what's happening with Oshimi Shuuzou, but first Kusakabe-san, now this? It's just uncomfortable and dumb, thanks, I'll stick to my Drifting Net Cafe and Trail of Blood.
I'm relying on him, and will continue it for a while. I hope he makes something interesting in the upcoming chapters.
Jul 15, 2020 7:17 AM
Jul 2020
I really liked this one.there arent many mangas like this authors and kei's situation sounds interesting to me.very interested in this one i hope new chapter comes soon.i am currently reading his other work chi no wadachi.i also read all of his works so far.Aku no Hana,Boku wa Mari no Naka,Hyouryuu Net Cafe,Happiness are all good.i hope he keeps creating interesting and dark stories like that.after reading most of his works made me want to know more about each character he created so ending of his works i usually keep thinking about characters and stuff.
Aug 8, 2020 10:38 AM
Jul 2019
Even for Oshimi, this is very likely to be his most controversial work. People who complain about Oshimi Shuzo's uncomfortable works, particularly this one, seem to forget the reason they read his stuff in the first place.
Feb 18, 2021 1:24 PM
Apr 2012
I'm totally okay with uncomfortable stuff, I know perfectly well Oshimi's style and love it.
This is just dumb and it uses many borderline (if not plain) transphobic tropes/clichés. (especially depicting her directly as some kind of sexual predator)

Also it's not uncomfortable anymore when there is not even any realistic behaviour anymore, there is no way a trans girl would react and behave like that, outing herself like that in front of everyone, making fun of being a boy...
I know it's fiction, but there is a certain suspension of disbelief that need to be respected otherwise it's just not credible nor interesting, just badly written, stupid and boring.

He was always interested in gender bending stuff so I was expecting him to deal with this in a work sooner or later, I was really excited about that actually, but this is really disappointing at the moment.
Jan 7, 2022 3:57 PM

Jul 2019
Kei is just. Wow.

Kinda crazy stuff right now and I have a feeling it will mess with Yo's feelings. Very damn interested to see more, and understand more about Kei.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Okaeri Alice Chapter 30 Discussion

Chowkko - Oct 14, 2022

6 by JavanyXD »»
Apr 8, 10:52 PM

» Kei's photo picture

princesjelyfish - Jan 27

8 by princesjelyfish »»
Feb 15, 8:28 PM

Poll: » Okaeri Alice Chapter 39 Discussion

Adnash - Jul 7, 2023

4 by princesjelyfish »»
Jan 27, 5:05 AM

Poll: » Okaeri Alice Chapter 40 Discussion

Adnash - Aug 8, 2023

14 by princesjelyfish »»
Jan 27, 5:03 AM

Poll: » Okaeri Alice Chapter 17 Discussion

rpn101 - Sep 20, 2021

2 by Sahil_K_Chandio »»
Dec 17, 2023 11:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.