Forum Settings
Forums

Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba Ii? Chapter 24 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2020 7:17 AM

Mar 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
decent arc, church plot was annoying, but at least got fol development.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jul 4, 2020 5:04 PM
Jul 2013
Read all 24 chap in one sitting and I gotta say, that this is one of the best fantasy Manga I've read in a while. Most of the time they are isikai's so having this be a pure fantasy is great. Would love to see an adaptation for it.

Now I can't say for where the story is going but I can take a guess that the Elf at the end is one of the demon lords. So we'll see more of the other demon lords. Now I want to know is why were the demon Lords truly formed? But that'll be a question at a later time.
Jul 4, 2020 7:07 PM

Mar 2018
Raphael is the one who brewed the tea, that one really got me lol. Poor Chastel, she got multiple surprise and bullied again.
Jul 5, 2020 1:49 AM

Jul 2014
A solid "calming things down" chapter to end this arc on.
Aug 14, 2020 12:03 AM

Feb 2018
Don't drink the tea, xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba Ii? Chapter 61 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Mar 29

1 by PeepdeeP09 »»
Mar 29, 10:49 AM

Poll: » Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba Ii? Chapter 60 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Feb 29

1 by PeepdeeP09 »»
Mar 1, 7:49 AM

Poll: » Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba Ii? Chapter 59 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Feb 6

3 by PeepdeeP09 »»
Feb 6, 10:37 AM

Poll: » Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba Ii? Chapter 58 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Dec 27, 2023

0 by Jesse-kun »»
Dec 27, 2023 5:57 PM

Poll: » Maou no Ore ga Dorei Elf wo Yome ni Shitanda ga, Dou Medereba Ii? Chapter 57 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Nov 6, 2023

0 by Jesse-kun »»
Nov 6, 2023 9:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.