Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 16, 2020 9:15 AM
Jul 2018
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Barts seems to have a soft spot for Kentsu, though he's nice all around. Katue and Jimmy are very cute.
removed-userOct 3, 2020 4:20 PM
Feb 2, 2021 4:48 PM

May 2008
Wow, this is quite enjoyable. And all they did was fool around. I think I really liked that the writers had the kids learn using simulators and showing them being beginners rather than suddenly knowing what to do.

Like Roddy is good at it but he's having fun meanwhile Scott not so much, haha. Plus, Maki wanted to get in on it (though totally messed up Barts left her without instructions, not cool dude). I hope she becomes a pilot too.

What makes it, I think, is the personalities. The only one that's irritating is Kents (whoo boy is that Kid!Goku voice gonna get on my nerves), but interesting enough the others aren't as irritated as me. They're much chill about his antics despite their situation especially Barts who finds it all amusing.

One thing I do gonna call out is of course the freaking military being a-holes and getting everyone into a war despite the aliens giving them fair warning to leave. I mean, guys, at least have NO civilians around if you're be like that. So many people killed over an avoidable situation.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ginga Hyouryuu Vifam Episode 26 Discussion

Sakarii - Mar 9, 2021

1 by Nakuy »»
Jan 5, 10:57 PM

Poll: » Ginga Hyouryuu Vifam Episode 23 Discussion

removed-user - Jun 16, 2020

1 by Nakuy »»
Jan 5, 10:15 PM

Poll: » Ginga Hyouryuu Vifam Episode 22 Discussion

removed-user - Jun 16, 2020

1 by Nakuy »»
Jan 2, 9:58 PM

Poll: » Ginga Hyouryuu Vifam Episode 21 Discussion

povsuduvolosy - May 23, 2016

2 by Nakuy »»
Jan 2, 9:32 PM

Poll: » Ginga Hyouryuu Vifam Episode 20 Discussion

Sakarii - Mar 2, 2021

1 by Nakuy »»
Jan 2, 9:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.