Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Soul Eater
Available on Manga Store
New
May 8, 2020 12:02 PM
Jul 2018
If you were an American teen in 2010, then you no doubt remember "Tonight Tonight" and "I Like It Like That" by Hot Chelle Rae. While the band faded into oblivion, they're apparently trying to make a comeback.

What does this have to do with Soul Eater, though?

Look at the shirt one of the members -- Nash Overstreet -- is wearing in a promotional photograph...

If a celebrity is wearing a shirt like this, it's probably not a knockoff/bootleg one... we're talking high-quality fabric, officially-affiliated merchandise. Someone use their hacker-tracker skills and hunt me down the sauce because I don't have the tools to do so. If you find this shirt, gimme a holler. Arigato.
May 8, 2020 12:22 PM

Nov 2017
I thought I was gonna see a hot babe in summer clothes

plz @ me
May 8, 2020 12:24 PM
Jul 2018
024 said:
I thought I was gonna see a hot babe in summer clothes

If you can find me a picture of a hot babe in official Soul Eater summer clothing, I will pay you handsomely.

Still though, upon second glance at the title, I too probably would've expected to see a D-cupped broad here.
removed-userMay 8, 2020 12:27 PM
Jul 13, 2020 12:31 AM
Feb 2020
I could hardly understand what the actual thing are you talking about

Besides, what's wrong with the shirt? Every man should have one

I really don't understand why you are so pissed about this
Jul 13, 2020 4:04 PM
Jul 2018
Zekonze said:

Wait, tf...

I'm not in the least bit pissed.

The whole reason I made this forum is because I was excited. I could barely contain myself fam. I thought I'd spread the good vibes and make a forum post about it. And maybe other people could share the joy about such wonderful merchandise.

Way to suck the fun out of the room my guy 😷
β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™ β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™ β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™
Also, look under the images. I literally said:

"If a celebrity is wearing a shirt like this, it's probably not a knockoff/bootleg one... we're talking high-quality fabric, officially-affiliated merchandise. Someone use their hacker-tracker skills and hunt me down the sauce because I don't have the tools to do so. If you find this shirt, gimme a holler. Arigato."

I'm legitimately asking, "Hey, where can I find this shirt (for myself)? The one he's wearing is so nice and high-quality."

How does one read something like that and go, "Wow, this guy must be pissed." Smh. Idk what to tell you. lakjsdfklasjdklasjdlkasjd
removed-userJul 13, 2020 4:12 PM
Jul 13, 2020 5:55 PM
Feb 2020
Hmm, you look like you were sending disgust messages to those shirt for no actual reason
Welp you were still praising that shirt for no other reason than hype?

I wouldn't mind at all, forget my words
Oct 26, 2020 9:15 AM

Mar 2020
Oh shit, I remember Tonight Tonight! I listened to it A LOT when I was little. Glad to see that me and this dude have the same interests. I have a Soul Eater shirt too, but it's not the same one.
NOW WATCHING: Blue Exorcist (Season 3), Bucchigiri?!, Bungou Stray Dogs (Season 2), Delicious in Dungeon, and Mashle (Season 2)

Nov 18, 2020 1:02 PM

Apr 2015
AlexanderHD said:
Zekonze said:

Wait, tf...

I'm not in the least bit pissed.

The whole reason I made this forum is because I was excited. I could barely contain myself fam. I thought I'd spread the good vibes and make a forum post about it. And maybe other people could share the joy about such wonderful merchandise.

Way to suck the fun out of the room my guy 😷
β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™ β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™ β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™β§β˜™
Also, look under the images. I literally said:

"If a celebrity is wearing a shirt like this, it's probably not a knockoff/bootleg one... we're talking high-quality fabric, officially-affiliated merchandise. Someone use their hacker-tracker skills and hunt me down the sauce because I don't have the tools to do so. If you find this shirt, gimme a holler. Arigato."

I'm legitimately asking, "Hey, where can I find this shirt (for myself)? The one he's wearing is so nice and high-quality."

How does one read something like that and go, "Wow, this guy must be pissed." Smh. Idk what to tell you. lakjsdfklasjdklasjdlkasjd

Dude calm down, why are you so pissed
Nov 25, 2020 11:06 PM

Oct 2020
I wonder if he really is a fan or just wearing for promo. Anime is more popular today and liking it gives you extra reliability points among younger audiences.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soul Eater Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Darkreaper70 - Jun 2, 2008

145 by WispyUmbra »»
Apr 2, 1:07 PM

Poll: » Soul Eater Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

xLtay - Jul 22, 2008

115 by AnimatedAddict »»
Mar 31, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Soul Eater Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

WinterNightsFall - Jul 16, 2008

101 by AnimatedAddict »»
Mar 31, 6:52 PM

Poll: » Soul Eater Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Darkreaper70 - Apr 28, 2008

116 by MORANGA »»
Mar 31, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Soul Eater Episode 51 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cbkh915 - Mar 30, 2009

614 by Biisoo »»
Mar 30, 1:59 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.