Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 7, 2020 4:05 PM

Sep 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Keisuke must have felt hopeless after hearing that Natsume was consumed by Soranaki, but Jiitan, with his cute Natsume transformation, was able to push him into action. It's true that Natsume has been protecting him all this time so it's nice that it's his turn to help her now. Soranaki showed a bit of the past to Natsume too, which made her remember what happened and be awakened as Shuka. I wonder if Kuuten really betrayed Shuka and her father though. It felt weird and I can't help but feel that he was framed by people who might have envied his position or something. That or he was a great actor because his smile seemed sincere and he seemed to care about Shuka in those few moments we saw. It would be really tragic if he never did what he was accused of, but either way I think that the battle between Shuka and Soranaki is coming to an end in this age. I wonder if his current form is even his final one by the way. lol Oh, and it was really cool to see Keisuke riding Orochi! I just wish Ayame had followed him to the main battle after she didn't find him, but well, she is watching over Akinori's grandmother and Fudou Myouou Boy like Akinori asked her to. And I can't believe Keisuke didn't summon Merameraion, but at least he summoned Fubuki-hime. Only one episode to go!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkai Watch: Shadow Side Episode 49 Discussion

Fayrin - May 7, 2020

1 by IchiuzYluu_ »»
Jul 29, 2022 4:31 PM

Poll: » Youkai Watch: Shadow Side Episode 38 Discussion

Fayrin - Apr 29, 2020

1 by yonatansan »»
May 12, 2020 11:10 AM

Poll: » Youkai Watch: Shadow Side Episode 47 Discussion

Fayrin - May 6, 2020

0 by Fayrin »»
May 6, 2020 4:42 PM

Poll: » Youkai Watch: Shadow Side Episode 46 Discussion

Fayrin - May 6, 2020

0 by Fayrin »»
May 6, 2020 4:36 PM

Poll: » Youkai Watch: Shadow Side Episode 45 Discussion

Fayrin - May 5, 2020

0 by Fayrin »»
May 5, 2020 4:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.