Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Apr 19, 2020 5:05 AM

Feb 2016
idk what it is but i definitely do not want her to be with Gerald or Keith...everyone else is fine
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 19, 2020 7:00 AM

Sep 2009
Personally I'm totally Team Gerald but if we're talking about who suits her the best then it's pretty hard to choose because she has great chemistry with all of them just in different ways :D

Apr 19, 2020 7:17 AM

Sep 2016
Katarina x all the girls. (yes she deserves a whole harem)
Keith x Nico.
Apr 19, 2020 7:20 AM

Feb 2016
Cthu_ko said:
Katarina x all the girls. (yes she deserves a whole harem)
Keith x Nico.

personally my top three would be mary, maria, and alan ;3
Apr 19, 2020 7:20 AM

May 2012
For some reason i'm kinda shipping her more with Mary, but i know it's not gonna happen. Probably it would be strange too unless it's a full harem end with Mary included.
I despise woke people.
Apr 19, 2020 7:24 AM

Jul 2016
Cthu_ko said:

Keith x Nico.

Keith x Nico!!Gente boy and shy boy,I ship it.
Apr 19, 2020 9:51 AM

Aug 2015
I don't know to whom should i ship Katarina tho.. XD
But i do leaning towards Gerald...

On another note tho, i really ship Mary with Alan because of their original setting [if Katarina didn't stole Alan's line, lol]. XD

But i stan Nicole myself. XD

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
Apr 19, 2020 2:04 PM
Dec 2015
I'd be fine with her ending up with any of harem members, but I'd prefer it to be Gerald, Maria or Keith.
Apr 20, 2020 6:06 AM
Jul 2016
After reading the manga and part of the novel, I think that the most competitive are Geordo and Mary. But I'd like harem ending.
Apr 20, 2020 2:02 PM

Aug 2019
Keith or Sophia, they seem the most interesting to me and their approach is a little different, that being said I didnt read the source material so I'll wait to see how this plays out.

Also Alan has very good chemistry with Katarina so that has potential for best ship.
kanserousApr 20, 2020 9:26 PM
Apr 20, 2020 8:08 PM

Jan 2019
Katarina x Everyone (top 3: nico, alan, maria)
Keith x Nico

animeanimeanime

Apr 20, 2020 10:17 PM
Jun 2017
My favorites are Keith, Alan, and Sophia. I love her relationship with all of them and I'm fine with her ending up with any of them, but I personally think she has the most chemistry with Alan. Or maybe it's just my bias for silver hair and tsuns πŸ˜…
Apr 20, 2020 11:09 PM

Feb 2016
Juusan013 said:
My favorites are Keith, Alan, and Sophia. I love her relationship with all of them and I'm fine with her ending up with any of them, but I personally think she has the most chemistry with Alan. Or maybe it's just my bias for silver hair and tsuns πŸ˜…

finally a person of culture...i just really love the friends to lovers trope
Apr 21, 2020 2:54 PM
Apr 2020
Gerald and Katarina, I just have hope for them and their interactions makes me want more. I love all the other characters as well; they are all amazing. It just makes me happy to see Katarina with her childhood friends. It’s such a beautiful bond.
Apr 22, 2020 6:56 PM

Aug 2016
Katarina x Maria.
They had a great chemistry.
Apr 25, 2020 9:24 AM

Jul 2014
Katarina x sophia and keith x nico
I love their interactions
Too bad alan has fallen for katarina, i still ship him with maria
"Everyone fails sometimes
But dreams won't fade, dreams won't fade
Let's chase them as many times as it takes and don't lose
Because today after all is today and once you wake up, it'll be a new morning"

~Aqours~
Apr 25, 2020 9:37 AM

Feb 2010
Katarina x Gerald
Katarina x All Girls

Dota 2 Esports Stories are a fuckin Anime IRL Anime Sports

Apr 25, 2020 10:01 AM

Sep 2017
Katarina x Maria
Katarina x Suzanne *if I remember her name correctly (From LN)
Katarina x Mary.
Apr 25, 2020 12:05 PM
Mar 2011
I feel Gerald is so passionate when approaching Katarina, he has all the vibe of MC
Also I root for Nicol, Katarina tries to resists but she's not immune to his charming smile

This has Otome boys, so all of them are fine 🀭
Apr 25, 2020 12:14 PM

Jan 2019
1234back said:
I feel Gerald is so passionate when approaching Katarina, he has all the vibe of MC
Also I root for Nicol, Katarina tries to resists but she's not immune to his charming smile

I think the Katarina and Nicol pairing is the most natural since he's the only one that she seems to feel any kind of non-platonic attraction to.
Apr 25, 2020 12:19 PM

Aug 2015
Bakarina x Keith or Bakarina x Nico
Apr 25, 2020 1:16 PM
Dec 2015
Anyone is fine, but I personally prefer Gerald, Keith or Maria. I just love everyone in her harem hahahah
Apr 25, 2020 1:27 PM
May 2015
I think Keith is the best choice, because of their childhood connection. Though his being her stepbrother is a bit awkward...
Apr 25, 2020 2:38 PM

Mar 2019
Katarina X Everyone. Communism is good.
Apr 25, 2020 2:46 PM

Aug 2019
orangeskull said:
1234back said:

I think the Katarina and Nicol pairing is the most natural since he's the only one that she seems to feel any kind of non-platonic attraction to.

I think Katarina and Alan would make the most sense in the sense they go from rivals to friends to lovers. They bounce off each other well.
Katarina is most attracted to Nicol but she cannot hold a conversation with him and their interactions are awkward, not a very good dynamic IMO
Apr 25, 2020 2:48 PM

Aug 2019
Haneken2086 said:
I think Keith is the best choice, because of their childhood connection. Though his being her stepbrother is a bit awkward...

Incest is wincest

Xelecus said:
Katarina X Everyone. Communism is good.

YES. All hail the harem Queen absolute Chadette Bakarina sama

(Part of it is I love all characters so far and I prefer none of them is heartbroken lol)
Apr 25, 2020 6:12 PM
Mar 2011
orangeskull said:

Right? Maybe I was influenced by the opening, where you can see she is not attracted by anyone except Nicol, she acts "normal" with everyone

kyou0220 said:

I think Katarina and Alan would make the most sense in the sense they go from rivals to friends to lovers. They bounce off each other well.
Katarina is most attracted to Nicol but she cannot hold a conversation with him and their interactions are awkward, not a very good dynamic IMO

I have a reason why Alan is not the first one that came to mind when shipping, but not sure if I should tell here in the anime ForumπŸ€” since I Just catched up to all the English official translation of the Novel...

Still like you said, the rivals turned lovers makes a lot of sense
Apr 25, 2020 6:53 PM

Jan 2019
1234back said:
orangeskull said:

Right? Maybe I was influenced by the opening, where you can see she is not attracted by anyone except Nicol, she acts "normal" with everyone

Another possibility that occurred to me is that she's asexual, and that she only experiences aesthetic attraction, meaning she only likes looking at beautiful people rather than wanting to date them. Her reaction to Nichol could be attraction but she could also just be in awe of how beautiful he is. If she's asexual, it'd also explain why she doesn't seem to understand attraction or know when people are attracted to her- since it's not something she personally experiences and she doesn't know how to look for the signs in someone else. It would explain why she ships the people around her without really thinking about the details of what that would really mean. Plus, her dream when she came into that world wasn't to fall in love and get married, it was to relax with a cat on her lap.
Apr 25, 2020 8:18 PM

Jan 2017

Katarina x Maria ♥️
UburUbur_66Apr 25, 2020 8:23 PM
May 2, 2020 2:10 PM
Apr 2016
orangeskull said:
1234back said:

Another possibility that occurred to me is that she's asexual, and that she only experiences aesthetic attraction, meaning she only likes looking at beautiful people rather than wanting to date them. Her reaction to Nichol could be attraction but she could also just be in awe of how beautiful he is. If she's asexual, it'd also explain why she doesn't seem to understand attraction or know when people are attracted to her- since it's not something she personally experiences and she doesn't know how to look for the signs in someone else. It would explain why she ships the people around her without really thinking about the details of what that would really mean. Plus, her dream when she came into that world wasn't to fall in love and get married, it was to relax with a cat on her lap.

yes I do agree with you! I just think that you used the wrong word. You probably meant aromantic instead of asexuall. Because asexuall refers to not being sexually attracted to anyone, meanwhile aromantic is when people do not really fall in love, because they are not romanticaly attracted to anyone.
But yes, I though about her being aromantic too.
However, I think that a lot of reverse harem mcs react/behave like this, but I have seen too little reverse harems to be really able judge this, so please correct me if I am wrong on that!
May 2, 2020 2:15 PM

Jan 2009
I'm fine with any of the 4 main male characters tbh, though my favorite tends to jump between gerald, keith and nicol though, probably because alan doesn't have a ton of development yet.

Of the 4, i think nicol is the one who "needs" her the most though, helps that even sophia ships them.

dontsayfuee said:

Katarina x Maria ♥️

I think you mean katarina x maria's cooking XD.

The true OTP is katarina X sweets.
TatsuyaMay 2, 2020 2:18 PM
May 2, 2020 4:03 PM

Jan 2019
Sizudemssy said:
orangeskull said:

yes I do agree with you! I just think that you used the wrong word. You probably meant aromantic instead of asexuall. Because asexuall refers to not being sexually attracted to anyone, meanwhile aromantic is when people do not really fall in love, because they are not romanticaly attracted to anyone.
But yes, I though about her being aromantic too.
However, I think that a lot of reverse harem mcs react/behave like this, but I have seen too little reverse harems to be really able judge this, so please correct me if I am wrong on that!

It could honestly be either asexual or aromantic, depending on how you interpret her actions. She doesn't have any obvious signs of sexual attraction. She definitely likes looking at attractive people, but like I mentioned above it's not clear if that's sexual or merely aesthetic appreciation. It's also not clear whether she experiences romantic love herself. She doesn't appear to feel romantic love to anyone, but I could see her enjoying some aspects of a romantic relationship, like going on dates or holding hands. Of course, enjoying those things wouldn't preclude her from being aro. She could also easily be aro ace instead of one or the other.

Harem mcs, whether male or female are frequently unrealistically ignorant in order to make the group hold together around them. But they usually give signs that they feel some kind of attraction, like being excited about seeing someone partially clothed. The argument could be made that she's simply too dumb to notice, but most harem leads are portrayed as fairly dumb while also having at least some sense of sexuality.
May 2, 2020 4:17 PM
Jul 2018
Yuri route, yes. Any would do, yes.
May 2, 2020 4:29 PM

Jul 2008
The Yuri Harem or the Harem Harem…

Bakatarina-sama is… well… Bakatarina-sama!! Anything else is impossible!!!!
My candies:
May 2, 2020 7:05 PM

May 2015
Too soon to tell as anime only watcher. I'd like to see more interactions with each character to decide, so far they were mostly shown as children. But each character seems likable in some way at first glance so it all depends on the way their connection/chemistry develops.
May 2, 2020 7:30 PM
Apr 2020
Katrina x Maria I would like to see it please!
May 2, 2020 8:54 PM
May 2018
Hands down Katarina x Maria. What would their ship name be?
May 2, 2020 9:49 PM

Jul 2012
Katarina x Maria defo
γ‚ˆγ‚γ—γοΌ
May 2, 2020 10:15 PM
Oct 2019
Bakarina x Farming. That is the one true ship
May 3, 2020 2:49 AM

Sep 2010
I kinda like her with Gerald

and NicoxKeith
May 3, 2020 5:11 AM
Mar 2019
Katarina x Maria has a flag
May 3, 2020 10:39 PM

Aug 2019
With the recent developments I'd say Maria.... I want everyone else to have a happy ending tho T^T
May 4, 2020 6:33 PM

Aug 2016
Maria from Girls
Gerald From guys
And Mary as Katarina's concubine
May 5, 2020 12:43 AM

May 2015
Harem ending masterrace
Jun 11, 2020 11:00 AM
Jun 2020
I voting for harem ending. I don’t want anyone to be sad.
Also Keith x Nicole seem like a good ship, but there isn’t much chemistry between them right now in the anime
Jun 13, 2020 12:22 PM

Apr 2008
Either Sophia or Maria. The guys have shit tier personalities.
Jun 15, 2020 2:17 PM

May 2013
For me it is Sophia or Maria.

I really ship Katarina with Sophia but I can't see that happening. I think she will be just her best friend forever. Maria on other hand is protagonist so I think Katarina X Maria. I will be so mad if writer makes Katarina end up with Gerald. It would be horrible if she did fall love with Sirius.
RavenWolf1Jun 15, 2020 2:22 PM
Jun 15, 2020 3:34 PM
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Jan 2020
Katarina x Alan: Ever since that episode with the book that played out their fantasies where the post-credits scene showed that Alan got to live out his fantasy moment with Katarina for real in that tree. I ship it. If I have to pick from the girls then I'll pick Sophia.

But more importantly, I ship Nicol x Keith. So cute.

πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ . ι˜Ώθ‰―γ€…ζœ¨ 暦, ε‚· 物 θͺž . πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯
Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a night
but set a man on fire and you'll warm him
for the rest of his life...
- H E N D Y -
Jun 15, 2020 4:31 PM

Aug 2016
Katarina x Maria. They had the best chemistry in the LN.
Jun 20, 2020 1:17 PM

May 2019
Catarina x Snake toy.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2020

125 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 3:58 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 23, 2020

156 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 2:57 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2020

164 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 1:18 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

236 by Shocked »»
Apr 21, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 13, 2020

135 by tunaworks »»
Mar 27, 2:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.