Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2020 10:58 AM

May 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
It just goes to show what people will do when they get desperate. Sometimes we'll lose all humanity and do the worst things with good intentions in mind Tempted by gold, this family welcomes Itto and Diagoro into their home to rest for the night and decide to cut a large tree down that will fall on the hut they were sleeping in and kill them so the family can receive the bounty on their heads. Of course, a plan like this wouldn't ever work on Itto and he's aware of their deception the entire time, but he still stays in their company as a thank you for their "kindness". Before leaving, he leaves them a bit of money as payment, which they end up finding after the tree crushes the hut and they see Itto and Diagoro leaving in the distance. They realize they were found out and you can tell a sense of regret overcomes them.
Apr 6, 2:19 AM

Aug 2022
Whenever I'm reading the peasants dialogue in this manga my brain hurts lol. Anyway I'm glad that Ittou left them some money at the end.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kozure Ookami Chapter 97 Discussion

zomik - Apr 4, 2020

1 by UnknownGhost5 »»
May 2, 9:20 AM

Poll: » Kozure Ookami Chapter 96 Discussion

zomik - Apr 1, 2020

1 by UnknownGhost5 »»
May 2, 8:53 AM

Poll: » Kozure Ookami Chapter 95 Discussion

zomik - Apr 1, 2020

2 by UnknownGhost5 »»
May 2, 8:44 AM

Poll: » Kozure Ookami Chapter 94 Discussion

zomik - Apr 1, 2020

1 by UnknownGhost5 »»
May 2, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Kozure Ookami Chapter 93 Discussion

zomik - Mar 30, 2020

1 by UnknownGhost5 »»
May 2, 8:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.